• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 22, 2022

    Borderlands returning player, what builds do you guys think is the most fun?

    Borderlands returning player, what builds do you guys think is the most fun?


    returning player, what builds do you guys think is the most fun?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 01:46 PM PDT

    I plan on playing krieg. My bad if I spelt it wrong, it's been a while. But other builds would be appreciated. (Also I don't have a ton of time of bl2)

    submitted by /u/DoubleGulpCup
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Haters Gonna Hate challenge in Tiny Tina's Assault

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 04:36 PM PDT

    I cant seem to duel with anyone, I tried dueling with other players with no luck and than I tried to use my PS4 and my secondary account to duel with my ps5 primary account character

    I keep getting the same message on my ps4 system

    User bla bla is not accepting any duels

    Has anyone experienced a similar issue? And how did you manage to get your challenge completed?

    submitted by /u/Chaos_Grinder
    [link] [comments]

    Question 1 Does being the leader of hyperion or taking jack's place and maybe making hyperion good/great, will it have any benefits? [Curious thoughts and opinions]

    Posted: 22 Mar 2022 12:56 AM PDT

    Why I ask? well its a fanfic idea but real talk tho its just thoughts and opinions on it. I'm curious and interested in hyperion that's all.

    submitted by /u/donutcat20
    [link] [comments]

    Manufacturer Challenges Details Unavailable

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 09:25 AM PDT

    Through a mix of playing and searching online for the last 3 hours, I can't for the life of me find details on weapon manufacturer's challenges. Just to cover some expected replies that I've seen several of in my search:

    No, it's not in the challenges list from the local, planet, or orbital maps. I'm aware of the names of the challenges listed when inspecting a gun, but it gives no details. Mousing over them of clicking them does nothing. I recall one person saying in a post from 2019 that it might have been removed at some point, which seems asinine if they're not going to replace it.

    submitted by /u/Tirinoth
    [link] [comments]

    so how is ClapTrap able to climb stairs in the Pre-Sequel?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 08:29 PM PDT

    Like is there a specific reason or is it because of something else?

    submitted by /u/NoNoSquareToucher
    [link] [comments]

    {Question} If I use the Gibbed Save Editor to Change my Character's level, does that prevent me from leveling up?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 09:20 AM PDT

    Since I am trying out the If I use the Gibbed Save Editor, will changing my Character's level prevent me from leveling up naturally?

    submitted by /u/1fishmob
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonkeep quests not scaling

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 04:10 PM PDT

    Recently I did a new playthrough with a Gunzerker (love that class BTW) but I noticed that Dragonkeep DLC isn't scaling. I mean, enemies and areas are (at least as much as they can on normal) but quests (and therefore rewards) are stuck at level 30 which is the lowest possible level for this DLC. Any idea what might have caused it? I haven't entered this DLC before level 33 so that couldn't be the case. This never happened before TBH

    submitted by /u/SLISKI_JOHNNY
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands PS4

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 07:28 PM PDT

    NumberMan + DanDaMan Episode #001 : Borderlands Welcome to Pandora

    https://youtu.be/AuE1PT5mtf8

    submitted by /u/groundhogd
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Designer's Cut Multiplayer Question

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 03:22 PM PDT

    Hey all, been playing through BL3 with some friends. Interested in getting the Designer's Cut for Zane's 4th tree, but would that require everyone else to purchase and install the DLC as well?

    submitted by /u/silly_gelfling
    [link] [comments]

    about to start a dive into borderlands, starting by buying BL1. Any lore/gameplay stuff i should know?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 05:06 PM PDT

    I'm getting interested in borderlands. Got any stuff before I start?

    submitted by /u/Drac0b0i
    [link] [comments]

    best Moze xp build and farm?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 03:57 AM PDT

    What's I good build to farm xps and who should I farm?

    submitted by /u/TheHolyNinja
    [link] [comments]

    BORDERLANDS 3 1 DIAMOND KEY CODE Expiration Unknown

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 01:18 AM PDT

    Maya in tales from the borderlands

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 02:32 AM PDT

    How do you get maya at the end of the game?

    submitted by /u/Derpcat666
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to join

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 08:39 PM PDT

    I've recently started back playing borderlands 2 and I've been wanting to do a play through on it but I'd really like to do it with other people

    submitted by /u/hoochicoochie
    [link] [comments]

    Concerns about Enemy Density and Ability Usage in Wonderlands

    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 06:08 AM PDT

    From everything I've seen so far (which is still early gameplay stuff) Wonderlands seems kind of slow/empty/boring compared to other borderlands from a gameplay perspective.

    In any given area I only saw about 3-4 enemies, which is kind of bad for a looter shooter. What made earlier borderlands games fun, especially BL3's combat, and even Destiny is areas where there are a lot of enemies in a small space (enemy density). Combine good enemy density with fun, interesting, and impactful action skills and you have yourself a good looter shooter combat-wise.

    A lot of the skill trees are focused around melee, and even though it was all early game gameplay. It all looked weak and very tame. I don't know if we got any gameplay with the dual sub-classes yet, but maybe that will make it better.

    Overall, the gameplay looked pretty boring. Can anyone else alleviate my concerns? Any thoughts? Will these things "really" improve by the late game?

    submitted by /u/speedx77
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for borderlands 4, the death vault

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 12:06 AM PDT

    I was just wondering how people would feel of a death vault in borderlands 4. It could be a way of bringing back some underused characters. The story would be ava wants to bring maya back and has gone mad with power with siren abilities. When learns of a vault that connects to the afterlife. You could even have a small portion where handsome Jack attempts coming back but is stopped by either the vault hunter or maybe a bit of redemption for AI jack from tales from the borderlands where he quacks himself into a nearby robot and traps while you destroy the door. I'm not sure if this makes it feel like none can die in the universe. I think an important part would be of everyone coming back, maya is not one of them.

    submitted by /u/Ongoingbread524
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly Bloodshots?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 10:11 AM PDT

    I was playing through "A Dam Fine Rescue" and a couple of bandits survived and they didn't attack me. The only time they attacked me was when I attacked them first. I just wanted to ask if anyone else noticed this and weather or not any of you think it was intentional.

    submitted by /u/BastardSkelly8600
    [link] [comments]

    (BL3) Anyone fancy jumping on?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 12:38 PM PDT

    Just about to start playing an old save I had on xbox, got to chapter 3 but never continued as I started a new job.

    If anyone fancies helping a brother out feel free to add me!

    GT - iMasterKief117

    submitted by /u/thatcoolguyscott
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands PS5 performance modes?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 12:28 PM PDT

    I apologize if this has been asked a lot, haven't really checked. But is it known if wonderlands will be getting a 120fps performance mode like BL3 did?

    submitted by /u/joshdaro4real
    [link] [comments]

    Should I pre-order Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 08:49 PM PDT

    I've been conflicted trying to decide whether to buy this game or another $40 game (fallout 4). I can't decide because I've had people tell me not to pre-order it as it's possible the game could be buggy and bad on release, And I'm not sure I should pay the $70 (playing on Xbox Series S) for it. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/DynamicDoggo1
    [link] [comments]

    Play through

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 11:04 AM PDT

    Anyone want to do a new play through on BLGOTY, TPS, BL2 or BL3?

    submitted by /u/tacobender26
    [link] [comments]

    Merchant Of Death Infite Loading Screen Bug?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 09:11 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm trying to do the mechant of death bug, but whenever I try to save quit I get caught in an infinite loading screen. I buy 1199, buy 1 more, sell it, then buy it back, exit the menu, spend skill point, then try to exit and get caught in the loading screen. This has happened 3 times now, am I doing something wrong? Or is it not possible on console? [Xbox Series S] [BL1: GOTY]

    submitted by /u/blobbeslepp
    [link] [comments]

    Community Patch Help?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 03:53 PM PDT

    I'm trying to install the community patch for the pre-sequel, but there are no up to date videos. The ones there are jumbled, outdated, and unclear. Does anyone have a surefire way of getting this installed? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GuyWithTheCats
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina's wonderlands just isn't that exciting to me, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 08:49 PM PDT

    This game just doesn't look right. I have loved every borderlands and played each of them to death but this game just feels different.

    What do you guys think? Don't get me wrong it looks cool but it just is not that hyped for me personally.

    submitted by /u/quikdrawretard
    [link] [comments]

    HELP

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 01:14 AM PDT

    I would like to play bl3 but i have a low-end pc, with graphics to minimum, could i play it?

    submitted by /u/Cheap_Fan5349
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment