• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 9, 2022

    Borderlands I feel my first run of BL3 is nearing it’s unfortunate end. Is there a specific order I should clear the DLCs in?

    Borderlands I feel my first run of BL3 is nearing it’s unfortunate end. Is there a specific order I should clear the DLCs in?


    I feel my first run of BL3 is nearing it’s unfortunate end. Is there a specific order I should clear the DLCs in?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 05:14 AM PST

    Got most of my question out in the title. Is there a specific DLC I should end with or start with? I'd think it would be in the order that came out, but I want to hear some opinions.

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Exercise
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands on Mac?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 02:38 AM PST

    Hi, is Tiny Tina's Wonderlands gonna be available on Mac like Borderlands 3? Haven't got any words from dev so I just wanna throw it out.

    submitted by /u/Jealous-Ad5481
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - Chaos Chamber Reveal Trailer

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 07:41 AM PST

    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - Chaos Chamber Reveal Trailer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae1R6JYjs14

    submitted by /u/Turbostrider27
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 3 worth trying again?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 11:31 PM PST

    It has been a long long while since I last played BL3.

    I didn't care for the story, and I also didn't much care for how the skill trees were set up though I still managed to find fun in it.

    My main beef was getting around to quest to quest was annoying I guess.

    I've since moved to PC from PS4. I've kinda been eyeballing a lot of games recently but I can't decide.

    I know if I were to get back into it I would head straight for Moze again. Flak was second fav. The other two I have a shot but didn't vibe with as much.

    I never played any of the DLC. Directors cut or Designers cut. I saw that they added a whole skill tree and I did have a look into it. I didn't play BL3 near as much as I did BL2 or even pre-sequel for that matter so I feel I'd have a lot to chew on if I did get into it.

    However I've seen very bad reviews on the DLC and my past misgivings stack on upon my indecision.

    Also, having the amigos to enjoy it with too.

    What are you some of your all's thoughts? The DLC? The builds? Perhaps the other characters got more interesting in a way I didn't know about.

    I know there is a Tiny Tina's Wonderlands around the corner. I admittedly have ZERO information about it or what characters are in it. Story. Nothing. Should I wait til that game?

    I would greatly appreciate any input. Please and Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Jibu_LaLaRoo
    [link] [comments]

    I have a theory what if handsome jack is an artificially created monster made by the eridians to kill vault hunters to make the universe easier to take over.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 08:15 AM PST

    I thought of this theory ever since the ava dlc where its revealed that things have been controlled from behind the scenes and i thought what if that didn't just happen in borderlands 3s story?

    what if zarpedon was actually tricked by the watcher maybe she wasn't there to stop the disaster but cause the events which led to jack going insane. without her the meriffs betrayal wouldn't have happened and later when jack killed all the scientist she supports his behaviour and said I would have done the same thing maybe she's in on it or maybe she's just a useful idiot she did try to convince him to turn back but he was too far gone at that point.

    then again its not the only time where a certain future happened when acting on a vision take what happened with maya for example she took ava in when she saw ava have siren powers in a vision as revealed in the story.

    theirs a few things i wonder were the defences on Helios kept online to cause jack to make the paranoid decision which led to the betrayal of Roland Lilith and moxxi orso what happend to the whole population of minos prime probably taken to the homeworld to be experimented on for weapons in the future war how much of jacks life was controlled as well i think it goes back to his childhood where his father died and his mother sold him off to his grandma who abused him so they could have possibly killed his dad and finally is the watcher really on their side? what if shes telling lilith to recruit valthunters to lead them to the slaughter to just get them in one place maybe.

    my theory about the guardians aswell that they where set up by a faction of eridians that betrayed homeword so they gave the the guardians free wiil to work things out the best they can some are following the orders of home world some are trying to save the universe.

    submitted by /u/TrickyItem2710
    [link] [comments]

    BL1: Help with Crawmerax

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 06:32 AM PST

    Hello,

    I'm a little late to playing Borderlands 1 but I went back to it because I really like the franchise.

    Now I have almost all quests done but I struggle with Crawmerax and I wonder if someone could give me some tipps or even help me kill him.

    Thanks folks

    submitted by /u/MeAndSomeRandoms
    [link] [comments]

    poker night items

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 04:53 AM PST

    i have poker night 2 on steam and i have all of the bounties but when i download them nothing happens in borderlands 2 i did create a shift account but still nothing i redownloaded them and nothing i did create gearbox support ticket and give them my info and a screen shot of my bounties but they haven't responded in a week so i think that's a dead end what else can i do? please help

    submitted by /u/powercannon5438
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Deciphering My Preorder

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 07:25 PM PST

    Hello! Very excited for Tiny Tina's so I went and double checked I still had my preorder confirmation email all the way back from October. And it says I got it for XBS, does this mean Xbox Series S or Xbox One Series S, because I only have Xbox One and only intended on purchasing for Xbox One. 2k support has not been helpful thus far.

    submitted by /u/Androk95
    [link] [comments]

    In the spirit of wonderlands release let's reminisce what's your favorite borderlands class from all of the games and why? Bonus question what's your favorite weapon from all of the games?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 10:07 PM PST

    My favorite was krieg because of his uniqueness of potentially not even needing a gun if you build him right also I just like his design and his quotes are hilarious

    submitted by /u/smoooooze
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play Krieg properly in BL2?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 06:15 PM PST

    I just got Krieg and been having fun with the whole axe murder thing, but I have been dying constantly. I love the melee and "low shield more damage" abilities, but i need some assistance.

    submitted by /u/thespicyboi11
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat my first UVHM on TPS.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 10:38 AM PST

    It's actually hilarious. I got stuck on RK5 for hours and beat the Sentinel without even going into FFYL. Why the hell is RK5 so difficult, lol.

    submitted by /u/DethRaze
    [link] [comments]

    A Distant Memory of a Boss

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 04:56 AM PST

    I played bl2 around two or more years ago and had abt a year or so of not playing, and I have this really distant memory of an aftermath of a (maybe) boss battle where your on a pyramid of chests and loot you can open in a huuuge cave. I also had a faded memory of fighting a boss in a cave (the boss throwing projectiles maybe). I know it sounds super vague but thats all I could remember from years ago, anyone know what it is?

    submitted by /u/rainbowfoz
    [link] [comments]

    Red Rarity in BL1

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 04:46 PM PST

    So I just watched a Epicnng video where he ranked all the rarities, I knew all of them except one, the red rarity he said it was a modded one from the early days of bl1, but I am not able to find any proof of it ever existing, does anyone have a recording or screenshot of one?

    submitted by /u/xXxAaronxXx4504
    [link] [comments]

    No TPS trophies in PS4 Handsome Collection?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 03:30 PM PST

    Thought I'd go back and do some trophy hunting on the older Borderlands games. Started re-playing TPS with a level 36 character and went to check which trophies I was missing. But the only trophies that come up are the BL2 ones. This was on my PS5 so I checked on my PS4 as well and it's the same problem. Is this a common issue? Or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/shokwave2
    [link] [comments]

    Kill Count

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 11:46 AM PST

    Last time I was here I asked about the saving system of these games. Now I would like to know if these games have a kill count. Please answer me this...

    submitted by /u/Fun-Wash-8858
    [link] [comments]

    TVHM to Normal mode

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 05:14 AM PST

    Hi guys new player here, sorry if this is a dumb question to ask but does switching from TVHM to normal mode in BL2 change my progress in anyway and keep me where I am in the game? or does it restart from the beggining but I keep my stuff? Im not sure which.

    submitted by /u/rainbowfoz
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on cross play?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 08:48 AM PST

    Like the description reads do we have any news on cross play for tiny Tina wounder land ? I have a few friends on pc and some on Xbox I would like to play the game with.

    submitted by /u/xxlsjokerxx
    [link] [comments]

    noob trying to play borderlands

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 11:21 AM PST

    I'm trying to get my best friend to play borderlands but she doesn't have the hand eye coordination to play a shooter very easily.i was wondering which class to start them out on borderlands 1 and what guns would be easier on a noob

    submitted by /u/WarmPut2352
    [link] [comments]

    I’ll be honest…

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 05:58 PM PST

    I'm not a "gamer". I don't 100% understand all of it. Like what a DCL is or anything like that. I've played they BD3 like 7 or 8 times now. I've started to do some of the side missions and stuff. But mostly I just want people to play live with. How does that work? I have a shift account, but every time I go into match making, it nevvvvver finds anyone. Maybe because I'm on an Xbox?

    submitted by /u/louuvouu
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 true vault hunter confusion

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 11:32 PM PST

    So I'm on my first play through I'm lvl 43 and there all lvl 33 why is this??? I mean it destroys the game makes it to easy does anyone know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/TheCrity
    [link] [comments]

    So I just finished playing the Borderlands series minus TFTBL, and I wanted to give my short rough thoughts on the games.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 11:20 AM PST

    It's going to be very rough. Pardon the mess!

    BL1: Fun. Played Lilith and pretty much steamrolling everything after focusing on phasewalk skills. Talk about OP, no wonder she got named "Firehawk" in the sequel. The story was good but seemed a little on the light side.

    BL2: Improved in every way to BL1 except for one thing, I couldn't play Lilith again. Maya didn't impress so I played Gaige. Once I focused on Deathtrap skills I made a survivable character who could finish the game with little difficulty. Still miss playing Lilith. Story was excellent.

    BLTPS: This was a disappointment to me. None of the classes really interested me. I ended up playing Wilhelm but really was just whelmed with him. Massive difficulty spike compared to BL2. I was forced to grind side quests to level up since the main quest massively out leveled me. The last level was so bad I ended up cheating to finish. The story was meh. I doubt I'll ever touch this one again.

    BL3: I don't understand the hate at all. This was the best game of the bunch in my opinion. The gameplay was top notch and the story was the second best in the series. I finally stopped missing Lilith when I discovered Moze. My own personal Mech? Yes, please! Wrecking face in Iron Bear never got old. I'd cackle every time I ran into a boss as I jumped into Iron Bear to ruin their day. The ability to adjust the difficulty level was a nice touch, if TPS had that I probably would have liked it a bit more.

    I'm not a fan of Telltale-style games so I didn't play TFTBL.

    I'm interested in Wonderlands, but I don't plan on creating an Epic account so I'll wait until it comes out on Steam to play it.

    Apologies for the ramble, I just wanted to share my experience!

    submitted by /u/Riash
    [link] [comments]

    How non-human will you be able to make your character in TTWL?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 04:30 PM PST

    I keep eyeballing Tiny Tina's Wonderland, but one thing I'd like to know about the character creator. I'd love to be able to give my character an animal or a dragon head or something so far away from humans. But so far, I just haven't seen anything that really satisfies that itch. There's a few that come close, but still too human-esque for me.

    I've seen this though: https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands2/comments/qq8mx9/6_new_heads_from_the_new_wonderlands_oneshot/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

    Okay, that fourth one is f###ing awesome. As far as I know, it's for Borderlands 2 DLC, though. Still, if I could play as THAT in Tiny Tina's Wonderland, that would be awesome. In fact, that almost makes me want to go back and play Borderlands 2.

    submitted by /u/BennyJackdaw
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary collection/Handsome collection

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 12:01 PM PST

    I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but if my friend has the legendary collection and I have the handsome collection can we play co-op together in borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel?

    submitted by /u/ShotBag1917
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith and Roland

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 12:11 AM PST

    Im playing through Borderlands 2 and listening to echo logs and character conversations, i realize Lilith is always calling Roland her boyfriend or her ex….but Roland doesn't give her any title, The audio logs have Lilith being flirty and Roland either not being interested or not wanting to be by her cause she does her freaky siren stuff. Did they just like hook up for a bit and it ended, having Lilith think it was something more, or am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/Kcv273
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment