• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 9, 2022

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 is on sale, definitely pick it up

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 is on sale, definitely pick it up


    Borderlands 3 is on sale, definitely pick it up

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 01:52 PM PDT

    Ive barely heard anything good about the game, but i played bl 1,2 and pre sequel before so i picked it up since its really cheap at the moment, this is genuinely the most fun ive had in a game in a while, love all the new mechanic's even tho there's not many of them, the game still looks like borderlands but somehow looks better than previous games, loving all the guns. To be honest, bl3 is my favourite bl game so far, all others were good but just really annoying and frustrating sometimes. Idk maybe iam just better at games now. Iam not really far into the game yet but i got so sucked into the game that ive reached lvl16 in one day. Bosses are still sometimes challenging but thats the fun. Ive had a couple bugs but reloading the game fixed them. Iam playing on a ps4 slim and iam surprised it doesn't lag when there's so much stuff going on screen, while the story isn't the best out there, the gameplay and gunplay are so much fun that i dont really mind, i kinda treat it like a rpg looter doom game (i know, weird way to look at it)

    Long story short: ive had lots of fun with Bl3 and its extremely over hated

    submitted by /u/i_like_meatballs_
    [link] [comments]

    TinyTina's Wonderlands OST...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 08:42 PM PDT

    ...or lack there of. Honestly compared to the incredible gems we got in Borderlands 3, music in Wonderlands is very dissapointing. Even after searching for WL ost on youtube there is nothing to be heard. My Dissapointment is Immeasurable and My Week is Ruined.

    submitted by /u/Razo120
    [link] [comments]

    Song lyric reference in side quest?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 05:39 PM PDT

    I'm on the "A Small Favor" side quest, and I have subtitles on, and I could swear I just saw something like, "make a desperate move or else you'll win" which my brain automatically sang as lyrics to 'Hook' by Blues Traveler.

    I've got my game paused because I had to google & find out if anyone else noticed what I just noticed. It's totally possible that I just read it wrong & it's a coincidence. I'm really good at embarrassing myself like that.

    I can't find anything so idk if I imagined it or not. Didn't have shadowplay on or I'd be able to make sure myself. Of course it's not a big deal, I just wonder if anyone else happened to catch it and I am playing alone, so I had no one to ask in the moment.

    It's so fun trying to see how many random little references you can catch in Borderlands games. :)

    submitted by /u/Lily_Moonlight
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox Series X] Modded/Hacked Weapons?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 10:15 PM PDT

    I've been recently trying to accomplish all achievements on Borderlands 1 GOTY Edition, and my title pretty much says it all, is there still Modded Weapons/"Hacked" weapons/shields?

    I remember playing on Xbox 360 a long time ago and someone jumping in my game and just dropping a bunch of items and leaving

    submitted by /u/Cynical19
    [link] [comments]

    TTWL unplayable with friends

    Posted: 09 Apr 2022 12:35 AM PDT

    So me and a friend of mine have tried playing multiple times, it takes like 30 mins for us to be able to join each other, then whoever isn't hosting the game is unplayable for, constant teleporting around the map, enemies don't take damage, AS doesn't activate. The list goes on. Is anyone else having these problems?

    submitted by /u/WeathalAye
    [link] [comments]

    A way to calculate DPS using math?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 07:25 PM PDT

    Do I multiply damage by fire rate?

    Current Stoker Assault Rifle: 59x4 damage, (236).

    Fire rate: 6.93 shots a second.

    236×6.93=1635.48 damage per second.

    Taking into account magazine size and bullets per shot, (3 ammo a shot, 30 round magazine), I could fire ten shots before I reload. My head is hurting trying to do this math, but I can do roughly 2400-2500 damage per magazine.

    Is that it? Did I do anything wrong in assuming thats how the math works? I'd rather ask potentially smarter people so I don't go around thinking I'm doing this right, maybe some validation on the math.

    submitted by /u/Irae37
    [link] [comments]

    Easter Egg in TPS

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 10:29 PM PDT

    The first time I played, I hadn't seen 2001: A Space Odyssey. I'm playing through the Pre-Sequel again and came across the Eridian slab and when you pass through twice, you get to see a planet and the giant space baby. These Easter eggs are incredible and that makes this video game my favorite series of all time!

    submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Guitar_35
    [link] [comments]

    Does Tiny Tina's Wonderlands keep the BL3 slide mechanic?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 12:14 PM PDT

    Title. I played the dragon keep DLC when it was on PS Plus thinking that it was a trial version of Wonderlands, and it didn't have the movement slide mechanic. Just want to confirm that Wonderlands kept the slide mechanic from BL3

    submitted by /u/Pyloink
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted content in borderlands 1

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 08:26 PM PDT

    What are some of the interesting things yall found out of bounds or in the files

    submitted by /u/imshoopdawoop001
    [link] [comments]

    bugs in the wonderlands?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 12:26 PM PDT

    I'm honestly not sure if I'm just missing something right now or maybe I'm just the first to notice but I've been seeing my weapons damage values changing.

    for example - I had a DAHLIA assault rifle equipped to my character damage 568 I logged off for the night and when I came back I had noticed something felt off about it like it wasn't hitting right and sure enough the damage changed to 468. I've seen this on 5 guns I have now

    I'm not new to the borderlands universe but I just can't help feeling like I am missing something for wonderlands

    submitted by /u/Kitchen-Potatoes
    [link] [comments]

    Lets go back to changing element of skills

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 02:50 PM PDT

    Exactly what the top says. The one thing i really loved about Borderlands 1 was you could have your action skill be any element to fit any scenario. I think thatd be nice to bring back in future games. especially if the character generally has no element anyways

    submitted by /u/Musicholic419
    [link] [comments]

    What if I own a game from Borderlands Legendary Collection and buy it?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 01:51 PM PDT

    My question is what if I own Borderlands 1 GOTE but not the legendary collection?

    Im thinking of buying the BLC due to it being on sale for $20, it would be much cheaper to buy the BLC than the Handsome Jack collection which as of right now is $40.

    submitted by /u/Blitzindamorning
    [link] [comments]

    Local Lan Multiplayer

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 10:41 AM PDT

    Hey All, I am debating buying Wonderlands and was hoping someone could confirm for me if you can still do local lan multiplayer with two consoles side by side. I recall in Borderlands 2 my wife and I could play without using the network or online at all by just both using a hardline to connect to our router. Multiplayer issues have me hoping this is the case and I can bypass shift server issues, needing ps plus, etc.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RoboticPainter
    [link] [comments]

    TT Wonderlands PSA: Your clutter graphics setting, for some reason controls the resolution of the UI on PC

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 06:07 AM PDT

    Was playing with settings due to FPS being low for some reason (I have a pretty decent rig), and I noticed clutter for some reason adjusted the UI resolution so...that improved the visuals of the game for me by a lot!

    submitted by /u/KingSoyjoy
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty spike in hammlocks DLC

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 06:06 AM PDT

    Holy crap is this insane. I can't seem to make a dent. Does anyone have any advice, I'm playing zero on a ps4, I'm level 37 and nothing I do seems to make this possible.

    submitted by /u/writer-stereotype
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment