• Breaking News

    Monday, April 11, 2022

    Borderlands Does anyone know if you can buy a 1:1 replica of claptrap?

    Borderlands Does anyone know if you can buy a 1:1 replica of claptrap?


    Does anyone know if you can buy a 1:1 replica of claptrap?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2022 05:46 AM PDT

    If you can, can you please include the link. Thanks you

    submitted by /u/YaMateIan
    [link] [comments]

    BL3: Completed the main game and now has under leveled weapons

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 02:04 PM PDT

    I breezed through the main game with my weapons, didn't think much of it but when I completed the game and the enemies became the same level as me I found out that my weapons are totally unleveled and I can't even kill them without using half my magazine and losing all my health. When there's big mobs and so on (ofc there is) I can totally mowed down.

    So what's the strategy at this point? How do I get better weapons so I can continue on to DLC and achievements

    EDIT: Thanks for the advice guys! It helped me so much, I appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Responsible-Region-3
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get borderlands 2 over borderlands 3 super deluxe?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 07:45 PM PDT

    Hi. I just finished Elden Ring and just don't know what to play now. Destiny 2 content does not drop until May. Borderlands 2 is on sale rn, but so is Borderlands 3 super deluxe. Which one should i get? Idk if this is a weird question.

    Thanks in advance 🙂

    submitted by /u/sevro720
    [link] [comments]

    Playing BL1 after 2 & 3

    Posted: 11 Apr 2022 04:51 AM PDT

    I played BL1 once about a decade ago, don't really remember much of it, and have only played through the other games many many times.

    My question is how does the first game hold up when you've experienced the gameplay/mechanics of the sequels as they improve game to game? I want to cure my BL itch but try something different

    Thanks in advance and sorry if it's already been asked

    submitted by /u/AsariHearts
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 builds

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 07:02 AM PDT

    Ok I'm not original, but I do like to go as far as I can. In borderlands 2 I took every character to OP8 running raid bosses. In borderlands 3 I've just recently finished the first playthrough but I cant for the life of me find any websites with full guides or consistency. I don't remember the one I used for borderlands 2 I just remember it had a black and orange appearance to it. Also it was like you picked your character and then you had build after build that another player made and wrote up themselves and then people voted on it. Please point me in the right direction for builds. At the moment I am doing a splash damage Moze but I feel like its going to have a steep drop off and I prefer boss combat to be on foot. Sure using Iron bear to clear out camps with the nuke is hella fun but its not satisfying.

    submitted by /u/Baeleron
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to borderlands legends?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 06:06 PM PDT

    the game is no longer on the App Store and I never hear anyone talk about it, was the game just not popular enough for it to get any support?

    submitted by /u/cool_epic_bruh_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Do I still get 50% increased frost damage while action skill is active even if I use barrage?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 09:21 PM PDT

    So one of my spells enchantments gives bonus frost damage while action skill is active. Problem is, I'm using barrage, the spore wardens action skill. The action skill is already over by the time I have my gun back in my hand, so the question is, do I still get that 50% increase? Any help is greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/downfromtherafters09
    [link] [comments]

    New to borderlands have questions

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 07:37 PM PDT

    Hey just started borderlands today, started with borderlands 2, can I stop borderlands 2 and go straight to 3 or is it a sequel I need to play more in order

    submitted by /u/LukeDuhDukee
    [link] [comments]

    Quick steam store help?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 07:04 PM PDT

    I bought Borderlands GOTY and The Handsome Collection together and now it seems I have both "Borderlands GOTY" and "Borderlands GOTY Enhanced" in my games list. Is this normal, or was one of the bought through Handsome Collection? If so I can just refund the other one.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Dec1404
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest Vault Monster?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2022 04:12 PM PDT

    This popped into my mind recently, out of The Destroyer, The Warrior, The Empyrean Sentinel, The Traveler, The Rampager, The Graveward, or even Tyreen in her big ooga booga form (I know she's not a vault monster but shutup she's close enough), which one do you think is the biggest in size?

    submitted by /u/You_dontkn0wme
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 "bug?"

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 08:39 AM PDT

    Borderlands 1 mission: The Legend Of Moe and Marley Nintendo Switch collection not spawning after i get to the place (tried 5 different times they never spawn)

    submitted by /u/Dangerous_Ad3322
    [link] [comments]

    Shrine pieces not spawning

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 03:54 PM PDT

    So we collected a shrine piece for grindAnna. The flag spawns on the overworld, but the map shows the shrine piece is not collected. We have the other 3 pieces. But every time we try to complete the missions all we get is chests. Tina even says there's a shrine piece when we get close to the dungeon. This is my third character. Didn't have this issue on my Others.

    submitted by /u/Objective-Tune-4828
    [link] [comments]

    Losing Progress - Wonderlands

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 03:52 PM PDT

    Is there a fix for 2K being unable to store saved files? I wasted 5 hours last night playing did a lot of questing and unlocked merchants and everything in Brighthoof, got really cool gear and had a blast. I hop on today and am reverted to level 3, with no option to load autosave files that i saw saving. Is there a fix for this or do i just request a refund? Kind of bummed because i was loving the game but i am not comfortable with spending $60 on a game that cant save correctly, i will lose interest in the game if i keep losing huge chunks of progress and would like to save myself the hassle..

    submitted by /u/ZekeDaniel
    [link] [comments]

    How does Ambi-Hextrous work with enchantments tagged to Action Skill?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 07:37 PM PDT

    On my Spellshot, I've been rolling with Ambi-Hextrous and having a great time spamming spells. But how does this work with enchantments or weapon properties keyed to action skill activation? That second spell is, for all intents and purposes, my action skill. Will enchantments that trigger on action skill activation proc? Or would that be too broken so the second spell doesn't count as an action skill for these purposes?

    submitted by /u/pksullivan
    [link] [comments]

    Slot Machines in TTW?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 06:26 AM PDT

    Are there slot machines? I love the world building way more than in BL3 but I want to gamble away my money.

    submitted by /u/itsliightz
    [link] [comments]

    hero points?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 03:08 PM PDT

    Does adding to strength only effect melee crit damage?

    submitted by /u/theunbannableuser
    [link] [comments]

    Overleveleed by 11 trophy not popping

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 01:37 PM PDT

    I posted this a bit ago and it didn't get very much traction and I haven't found any quick ways online to do this. So I got the trophy but my wife didn't get it. She's level 69 and we just need to beat crawmerax on PT 2 to 100% the game.

    Should I just have her start a new character, I host the game, and I farm enemies until she's 61. If so anyone know any good farming locations? Or is there a faster way?

    I tried playing her character solo and fast traveling and killing some enemies to see if it will pop but no luck.

    submitted by /u/DatOneHomie
    [link] [comments]

    For a "casual" player, BL2 Goty or BL1 Goty for a few hours of entertainment?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 12:57 PM PDT

    Hi, I played BL2 in 2018 someting near to 20h and I don't remember anything aside from few characters or some areas.

    I have the BL1 Goty too, but never touched it.

    I would like if you could recommend me the most enjoyable one for a "casual" gamer who rotates the "main" game frequently based on how I feel.

    Im not really sure, but I could easy say you to forget about the late game or that kind of things that require lots and lots of hours. I usually burn a game in 5-10 hours and jump to a new one.

    Maybe if I enjoy the experience a lot I could reach the end, but based on my last events I would say no.

    Id rather to have fun than a tailored history, give me nice battles, big monsters to kill and a nice set of weapons over all :)

    submitted by /u/Samuxx11-V2
    [link] [comments]

    Finally replayed BL3 for the first time since release

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 11:51 AM PDT

    BL2 is by far my favorite game of all time and I've played it more times than I can count, so needless to say I was very excited for a true 3rd in the series. The gameplay is pretty tight and combat is still fun, but the story is so boring. Not even complaining about Ava, there's just so many times where I have to go some where to talk to someone, or push a button that the NPC. Like why the fuck do I have to go to the bridge on sanctuary after every mission and talk to Lilith? Why do I have to navigate to every planet, especially after we Balix, an AI programmed to navigate?

    I feel like so much of this game is just me sitting there listening to unfunny commentary.

    submitted by /u/Reddit-is-trash-lol
    [link] [comments]

    Did the change to impaling ice spike bug it for someone else, too?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 11:36 AM PDT

    As you can see in the clip, the left cast just doesnt do any damage. This also happens when fighting bossen. I have noticewd that it most often happens to big enemies, especially when they are flying.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qjdYMZR104

    For example I was unable to hit Dry'l at all while he was in the back. Other stuff like the glowing orb for the yellow rune was also unhittable

    submitted by /u/Urganot
    [link] [comments]

    And they'll tell two friends. [Achievement]

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 07:42 AM PDT

    Hello! I am looking for someone on Xbox 360 to help me with this achievement as I have no friends that already have it, nor do I know anyone from gearbox haha!

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/TECHNOSPADE
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help With Knightmare in TTW

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 08:58 AM PDT

    Having issues with this one and cannot progress. I am garethmb on Epic and online now. I can use some players to help please.

    submitted by /u/garethvk
    [link] [comments]

    tiny tinas bullshit

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 10:20 PM PDT

    So in the 'new' game, tiny tinas one shot wonderland, its literally a pull from handsome collection. People have this elaborate character creation and shit, and i have the same classes as BL2, as well as the standard borderlands character creation. Wtf.

    submitted by /u/StupidMario64
    [link] [comments]

    Brrr zerker and stabbomancer class mods

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 07:21 AM PDT

    So when it comes to epic gear I'm sure they are only "TWO" good mods for these two classes, one concentrates on movement speed skills and the other some melee built skills. When it comes to legendary mods I have a brrr zerker and spore, brrr zerker and clawbringer. Where tf is a brrr zerker and stabbo legendary mod? I'm sorry but Gearbox need to be more flexible with these mods and also rings and amulets

    submitted by /u/Reece_Coles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment