• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 21, 2022

    Borderlands Gearbox writers are the type of people that find Facebook minion memes funny

    Borderlands Gearbox writers are the type of people that find Facebook minion memes funny


    Gearbox writers are the type of people that find Facebook minion memes funny

    Posted: 21 Apr 2022 01:06 AM PDT

    "you couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions"

    "my boss told me to have a good day so I went home"

    "don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect"

    "my phone went to jail, now he's a cell phone"

    Those minion memes are literally indistinguishable from the jokes on Wonderlands and BL3. I can almost hear the characters say them in the game.

    submitted by /u/VOIIIXIII
    [link] [comments]

    Merchant of death glitch

    Posted: 20 Apr 2022 09:15 PM PDT

    I was wondering if the merchant of death glitch is possible on borderlands 1 goty edition on xbox series x and if it is I need help to do it. I am trying the glitch for the first time and I am trying to save my game after selling a whole bunch of med kits but no matter what I do my game wont save. I have tried multiple times and I have left it saving for over 50 mins but it just keeps saying that the game is saving. Any tips or any thing I should know would probably help.

    submitted by /u/zambiedoge1
    [link] [comments]

    Constant stuttering on series X?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2022 10:21 PM PDT

    Anytime there is a fight, the game will freeze for a few seconds every 6-8 seconds. I have heard about this glitch as far back as 2021, have they seriously not fixed it? Its happening all the time in splitscreen co-op at least.

    Is there anything i can do to prevent it from happening?

    submitted by /u/StretchedEarsArePerf
    [link] [comments]

    Which sniper should i keep? (b1)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2022 08:02 PM PDT

    sniper a: 267 damage, 95.5 accuracy, 1.4 fire rate

    or

    sniper b: 231 damage, 98.4 accuracy, 2.9 fire rate

    submitted by /u/ToastWaxer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment