• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 26, 2022

    Borderlands What am I doing wrong?

    Borderlands What am I doing wrong?


    What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 12:53 AM PDT

    I'm at chaos 21 currently, playing Trapscallion, speced into mostly spellshot tree making sure to grab high thread count and double knot, using from the shadows, and I have a pixie whatnot (I know it's not a crossbow but it's all I've been able to find) and I've seen people using this exact build five or take a couple or items but the damage exploit still is not happening like it's supposed to.

    I'm not even able to kill Wastard AT ALL. I've died 3 times now at the end of a 4k crystal extended run having minimal problems but now I'm just so irritated.

    Number 1, wastard is the worst boss in this game imo, those spectral aegis summons are ridiculous, they have way too much health and are impossible to see. They also fully refill his shields in seconds and I'm left back at square one.

    Not only this but I'm not doing the damage I'm supposed to according to what I've seen and I haven't seen the double knot damage interaction at all since the supposed buff. What am I doing wrong? I'm honestly looking for feed back because this is beyond frustrating.

    submitted by /u/gray_77
    [link] [comments]

    import exports bl1?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 12:09 AM PDT

    Anyone know how I can manually move characters from my borderlands goty enhanced edition to the borderlands goty edition . I know how to go from old version to new but can't figure out. Partner only has the old goty version and I don't think you can crossplay them. Thanx

    submitted by /u/errorcode876
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Poor performance 6800 XT?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2022 08:39 PM PDT

    Played Borderlands 1 and 2. Just moved on to 3. Why is the performance so crappy now years later from release? And using a 6800 XT? What starts out as stable 144fps suffers 80 fps drops and stutters. My card... being that AMD is lousy as settings, doesn't allow me to turn off variable frequency adjustments so of course when I see drops in performance the card is screwing around at 1500mhz when its capable of 2.3ghz.....Very annoying. Any thoughts? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JDRhoads09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment