• Breaking News

    Monday, May 16, 2022

    Borderlands Badly describe any boss from any of the games and see if it can be guessed!

    Borderlands Badly describe any boss from any of the games and see if it can be guessed!


    Badly describe any boss from any of the games and see if it can be guessed!

    Posted: 16 May 2022 06:20 AM PDT

    I'll start with:

    That one robot that turns into a bigger robot THEN ends up being a space station

    submitted by /u/DominicL47
    [link] [comments]

    Just Got Borderlands 2 tonight. It’s so much fun!!!

    Posted: 15 May 2022 09:27 PM PDT

    After beating Borderlands 3, I had nothing really else to do (besides play Tiny Tina's Wonderlands), and so I saw the Borderlands handsome collection was only $10! I bought it, and after playing a few Minutes of it, I can tell that it will be a blast!

    submitted by /u/Xregion21
    [link] [comments]

    Coiled dlc

    Posted: 16 May 2022 07:12 AM PDT

    Anybody else having issues with the new Tina wonderland dlc? Firstly I had to google where it starts and after spinning the wheel I got a weapon and nothing happened after. Is there a quest of some sort? Lol

    submitted by /u/jack40714
    [link] [comments]

    That one enemy type......

    Posted: 15 May 2022 08:15 PM PDT

    We've all got to have that one enemy type who really just gives you the shits, because they are boring, over complicated or you just get sick of seeing them.

    For me it's Spiderants

    Anyone else want to share theirs?

    submitted by /u/SecureAppeal1109
    [link] [comments]

    I know some people are gonna frown upon this but I think (gameplay wise) borderlands 1(remastered) holds up better than bl2

    Posted: 15 May 2022 10:37 AM PDT

    So hear me out on this when it comes to skill trees , environmental diversity, characters, dialog, and overall having more content bl2 is absolutely king. But when it comes to gun feel, difficulty, Lego drop rates, parts farming, and endgame balancing, I think bl1 still holds up better in those regards (bl1 remastered) specificly cause lord knows I can't live without a minimap anymore lol ,and that's another thing bl1 remastered has is both a compass and a mini map. And i am aware some of my feeling for bl1 are nostalgia related but i really feel like gameplay wise it holds up better than 2. And I know there people that disagree with everything I just said lol but I respect that viewpoint as well

    submitted by /u/sir-babblin-brooks
    [link] [comments]

    I'm becoming a DPS addict thanks to this series.

    Posted: 16 May 2022 03:03 PM PDT

    I don't know what it is about a health bar shrinking quickly instead of slowly that causes this fireworks display of dopamine pleasure in my stupid caveman brain, but here we are. It's such a simple yet profound joy and I don't seem to be getting tired of it.

    submitted by /u/BonTempTucker
    [link] [comments]

    bl2 melee zer0

    Posted: 16 May 2022 07:04 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a good melee zero build that goes to atleast lv 72 it doesn't have to be viable for op lvs

    submitted by /u/RealZordon_Elite
    [link] [comments]

    Farming loot midget at Hyperion reserve

    Posted: 15 May 2022 05:22 PM PDT

    I recently got back in bl2 and I'm farming loot midgets at the Hyperion reserve. I was wondering if continuing the story and kill blood wing would ruin the farm or if I can go back to it after finishing everything story related in the Hyperion reserve.

    submitted by /u/Madsam999
    [link] [comments]

    looking for friends to play with

    Posted: 16 May 2022 04:44 AM PDT

    I dont have any friends who own TTW so I figured I'd look here, I play on xbox and my gamertag is ttvZestyGirl

    submitted by /u/zeztyboi
    [link] [comments]

    I wish that you could pay to upgrade your gun to a certain level

    Posted: 15 May 2022 04:49 AM PDT

    I really like that feature in newer RPG trilogy of Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Origins. It allows you to keep your favorite gear for as long as you possibly want. In order of this feature not being abused some cash and Eridium should be the currencies to upgrade them.

    This would be especially important in Borderlands 2 and PreSequel where in order to even start farming you need to spend 10-30 minutes just traveling to the main or mini boss JUST to have like 20% chance of getting a single variant of Legendary gear AND IT COULD ALSO SUCK MORE THAN OTHER DESIRABLE VARIANT

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    should I get borderlands 1 or the Goty edition

    Posted: 15 May 2022 10:31 AM PDT

    Normal is 15, goty is 30, is it worth it?

    Edit: I got the goty edition

    submitted by /u/Kalaido5
    [link] [comments]

    Do I move to TVHM or start doing DLC after completing the main story

    Posted: 15 May 2022 07:29 PM PDT

    Title is the point of this post also I'm a level 31 Axton.

    submitted by /u/BillDaGuy
    [link] [comments]

    man I wish that if you go to true vault hunter mode in bl2

    Posted: 15 May 2022 06:46 PM PDT

    You can switch characters and keep all of the skill points you spent on your first one along with all of your previous loot.

    submitted by /u/blackpanther274
    [link] [comments]

    Will my BL2 characters transfer over from a Xbox One to a Series S/X?

    Posted: 15 May 2022 12:22 PM PDT

    Do your characters and progress transfer over to the series s/x?

    submitted by /u/Tune_Budget
    [link] [comments]

    Good Melee Weapons?

    Posted: 15 May 2022 04:16 PM PDT

    I'm just getting into wonderlands, hit level 40 a few hours ago and wondering what the best melee weapons in the game are and where to find them or if i should try and trade for them.

    submitted by /u/RICK3NBACH3R
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the Hoplite shield from BL2

    Posted: 15 May 2022 04:13 PM PDT

    So eh I was hunting for one of these for my Zero on OP 5 and for some reason my HP sits at complete 0.
    I was thinking well no problem i can understand not having HP for a massive shield bonus, but instead of this shield protecting me Im basically getting one shotted by everything.

    What is going on???
    I even have a relic and skill that is supposed to give me HP. Is there something im doing wrong with it?

    submitted by /u/SightfulProtector
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Xbox One

    Posted: 15 May 2022 03:49 PM PDT

    Can anyone level boost me. Message me plz and thank you

    submitted by /u/Afraid_Squash8486
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having a bug where Lucky Dice are missing or already broken in Wonderlands?

    Posted: 15 May 2022 12:38 PM PDT

    I've been playing with a friend in my game and almost anywhere we go the dice are missing just showing that a dice was suppose to be there. This even in zones I've never been to before in my game,

    submitted by /u/heimdal77
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible/Unhittable enemies. BL3 - PC

    Posted: 15 May 2022 08:43 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has already been covered, been trying to find answers for a while and couldn't find anything. Just wondering if anybody else has experienced enemies becoming invisible and/or unkillable when they are only about halfway down in health.

    I recently opened my game again for another playthrough, and I've been realizing a LOT (probably 1 in 10) enemies bug out and either become invisible AND unhittable, or just unhittable. I can't seem to do any damage to the enemies by any means (explosives, gun, elemental damage, etc). The enemies sometimes freeze up and don't do anything, but sometimes they are still able to shoot back at me and cause damage. It seems completely random, not happening with just one type of enemy.

    Could this just be some sort of graphics/gameplay setting? I recently upgraded to a 3070TI and a 1440p monitor. I don't remember having this issue on my old MSI 1070 Gaming X. Maybe a DirectX 12 vs 11 issue? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    Apologies if I have some lack of detail/proof. This is either my first or second Reddit post.

    submitted by /u/_dedpul_
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY mission markers on the map are not updating as I complete objectives.

    Posted: 15 May 2022 12:11 PM PDT

    As the title says. When I'm playing the missions do not update the objectives on the mini map. When i reload the mission markers are in the right place but as I complete objectives nothing is updated. Has anyone ever had this problem? If so, any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Aaron316
    [link] [comments]

    What is best character to play in co-op mode,in pre-sequel?

    Posted: 15 May 2022 11:29 AM PDT

    Hi,i have a question. What is the best character to use in co-op,in terms of survival,healing?

    submitted by /u/Independent-Lab-2597
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help @Frejolis-PS5

    Posted: 15 May 2022 10:17 AM PDT

    I'm getting folded on the takedown missions and need assistance. BL3

    submitted by /u/NefariousnessOk8943
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment