• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 14, 2022

    Borderlands Why does my gun keep yelling “penis”

    Borderlands Why does my gun keep yelling “penis”


    Why does my gun keep yelling “penis”

    Posted: 14 May 2022 01:40 AM PDT

    My pistol in Borderland 3 turns into a little turret when I reload it and then it just says penis 4 times and explodes

    submitted by /u/YucciPP
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands 1 Skeleton Key Expires May 19, 2022

    Posted: 13 May 2022 12:14 PM PDT

    T3R33-9BRWH-KKBKW-B3TTB-36TBF

    SHIFT Rewards Link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Borderlands 3 base game alone for 15€ a good deal?

    Posted: 13 May 2022 11:24 AM PDT

    It's on sale right now and altough i really wanted the ultimate edition for the season pass 1 and 2 I can't afford it right now.

    Is the base game alone a good deal right now? Any good deals for the seasons passes on their own or should I wait for a better deal on the ultimate edition?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/SilverBerryCarbonBat
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Super Mecha Head

    Posted: 13 May 2022 12:10 PM PDT

    KZKJB-C5BTT-RXW69-XJ33B-5JRBS

    Shift Rewards Link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome collection fight for your life glitch?

    Posted: 14 May 2022 05:57 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing through borderlands 2 and there's been multiple times when I've been downed and the fight for your life bar goes down really quickly.is there any cause or way to prevent this?

    submitted by /u/Derpcat666
    [link] [comments]

    So decided to boot up my old krieg, found out my terra fastball method works on op10 vorac

    Posted: 14 May 2022 02:03 AM PDT

    Seems diesel blister and fire fastball deletes broken voracidous too!

    https://youtu.be/HdUQRIzH5cQ

    Gear for this kill is a bit more farmable (as you don't need a perfect hide of terra).

    submitted by /u/EternalSeekerX
    [link] [comments]

    Which character should I play for a new playthrough?

    Posted: 13 May 2022 09:33 PM PDT

    I have done playthroughs on every character at least once, so I would like recommendations for who is the most fun, but not necessarily who is the strongest. If I wanted to breeze through everything I would play Salvador but I would rather it just be a fun playthrough rather than a crazy easy one. Not doing Gaige though.

    submitted by /u/thatAv0cad0
    [link] [comments]

    OK, just hear me out!

    Posted: 13 May 2022 02:40 PM PDT

    Here's the idea - Borderlands 1 maps and missions (with loads of new missions), but with BL3 engine and splashy blood - oh my god, I would love it!

    The ambience is why I come back to GOTY again and again, but it surely would benefit from the newer engine, mechanics and everything else (sliding and grabbing on ledges)! Where do I put my money to make it happen?

    submitted by /u/karlis_i
    [link] [comments]

    Community patch

    Posted: 13 May 2022 06:13 PM PDT

    Would anyone be able to help me get community patch for bl2 and bl tps plz :)

    submitted by /u/PositionHour51
    [link] [comments]

    could someone help me with the infamous terramorphous on ps4

    Posted: 13 May 2022 02:20 PM PDT

    Can someone help me with terramorphous on ps4 please

    submitted by /u/Informal_Edge_16
    [link] [comments]

    A "Probably Obvious" Answer/ Borderlands 2

    Posted: 13 May 2022 05:18 PM PDT

    I never really got into Borderlands until I was like an adult. Now I think when I'm listening to lectures or podcasts it's incredible fun to doodle with as I'm listening to whatever. Borderlands is kind of cool in the way that you can jump in and jump out anytime and don't really have to pay attention to story or dialogue or whatever. So I've been listening to podcasts and part of my ritual has been to turn on the podcast and kind of screw around in Borderlands.

    Here's my problem.

    My character is level 39. All of my remaining challenges or missions are kind of like, "Go do this and encounter enemies level 20". So I'm trying to continue playing the game at the same level of difficulty or challenge (otherwise what's the purpose or what's the "game") and as I enter the menu screen even with all DLC my game encounters every mission as "trivial" and I end up one shotting every character in sight.

    Because the game kind of sucked at that point and was pointless (who wants to go around just walking in places and one shotting everybody?) I thought that I could begin a new game and the game would adjust to difficulty. It didn't. I restarted new game plus and now I'm in the icey glaciers worse off then I was when I was murdering people in Tiny Tinas wonderland. In my head I was super stoked because I thought Borderlands would adjust to my level and make the opening levels more difficult or the enemies stronger or something. It didn't.

    For whatever reason I thought that the game would adjust or readjust to my current level (kind of like how it does in the witcher 3) but now I'm currently in this empty and terrible space where I'm no longer having any sort of fun and I'm experiencing no challenge and no stimulating gameplay.

    So I'm probably missing something. As some people I've met are online and are like level 80 I have to assume that the game can restart and adjust to your level or there's some other means of continuing forward without it being a boring walk - one shot walk - one shot sort of thing.

    Thank you for any sort of perspective or advice you give, because it seems extremely strange that a game that seems like an arcade you can play at anytime would have such a cap.

    submitted by /u/Substantial-Zone9524
    [link] [comments]

    TVHM Katagawa ball

    Posted: 13 May 2022 12:43 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing BL3 in TVHM and I'm stuck on the Katagawa ball fight. No matter what weapons I use, I can't seem to do any significant damage. I've managed to get his armour down to 50%, but I always run out of ammo and he ends up killing me.

    I thought maybe it was a glitch similar to Gigamind not taking damage earlier on, but that was fixed when I reloaded the game, this one isn't.

    Does anyone have any advice? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/IRON6MAI6DEN6
    [link] [comments]

    sharing items between characters in bl1

    Posted: 13 May 2022 12:15 PM PDT

    Im wondering if there is a way to share my weapons between my own characters in bl1. I know about the underdome, but that doesn't spread across all characters

    submitted by /u/Roninbeaver
    [link] [comments]

    money in borderlands 2

    Posted: 13 May 2022 10:37 AM PDT

    Currently playing borderlands 2 im lvl 32 with 85.000 how should I spend it

    submitted by /u/Informal_Edge_16
    [link] [comments]

    My Florentine doesn't work

    Posted: 13 May 2022 04:55 AM PDT

    All shots are invisible and I think I'm not dealing any damage because of that, I'm playing the standalone Tiny Tina game btw (Wonderlands One-Shot Adventure).

    EDIT: Bought another Florentine to check, that one also doesnt shoot any bullets, is the weapon completely broken on this version?

    submitted by /u/Varhur
    [link] [comments]

    Can BL1 be played off line?

    Posted: 13 May 2022 06:17 AM PDT

    Since BL1 is not in Epic Store I recently got BL1 from second hand, so does not require any launcher.

    Yesterday my internet provider disconnected the whole block due to "maintenance", so I can't Play BL2 or BL3 or any game in Epic Store, so I tried to play BL1, the game starts and as soon I check my inventory the game halted and seconds later I got a long error box due to some dll can't be found by the game.

    submitted by /u/E_Blue_2048
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Ult Edition Issues

    Posted: 13 May 2022 12:55 AM PDT

    I played BL3 at launch on my PS4 and finished all the base stuff before the DLC season rolled around so i sold it, Recently i bought the PS5 Ult Edition physically to get back into it with all the new content.

    But because i played the PS4 disc copy i cant claim any of the PS5 Ult Edition content because it recognizes i have the PS4 version in my played games :D

    submitted by /u/Shades_0f_Gay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment