• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 31, 2022

    Borderlands Bl3 ultimate or handsome collection?

    Borderlands Bl3 ultimate or handsome collection?


    Bl3 ultimate or handsome collection?

    Posted: 31 May 2022 12:49 PM PDT

    They've just gone on sale for £32 and £9. Ik the logic is to buy both but I want to pick one or the other especially since I own a series s so I have limited storage. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/benrose666
    [link] [comments]

    Ive been trying to get my community patch to work but despite everything it hasnt

    Posted: 31 May 2022 09:39 AM PDT

    Ive got
    -BLCMM working
    -Patch in the binaries bl2 folder
    -BorderlandsHexMultitool in bl2 win32 folder
    -python37 in bl2 win32 folder
    ive got other mods to work like bl2Reborn and borderlands2.5 but patch refuses to run when i type "exec Patch.txt and the discord invite on mentalmars has expired or sumthin so i went here instead. so what am i missive to get patch to work?

    submitted by /u/Forsaken-Button6670
    [link] [comments]

    PSA - Handsome Collection is currently on steep sale (93% off).

    Posted: 30 May 2022 08:48 PM PDT

    I noticed Borderlands 2: GOTY was on sale on the front page, but wanted to remind everyone more than just the GOTY content is included in Borderlands The Handsome Collection for both BL2 and BL:TPS including all individual skin DLCs. Additionally, Steam classifies it as a "complete your collection", so you can simply fill in your DLC gaps on the cheap. Note: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary is not included.

    https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8133/Borderlands_The_Handsome_Collection/

    submitted by /u/mroosa
    [link] [comments]

    can we please get Steve as a playable Vault Hunter?

    Posted: 30 May 2022 03:56 PM PDT

    I have no idea how he'd play but I would love to have someone who's only voice lines and callouts are just "heyo" at different intensities and inflection

    submitted by /u/Pitiful_Asparagus176
    [link] [comments]

    How do you turn on anti aliasing in pre sequel

    Posted: 31 May 2022 02:56 PM PDT

    there's no option for it

    submitted by /u/BananaJaneB
    [link] [comments]

    Max GPU usage on BL3

    Posted: 31 May 2022 06:24 AM PDT

    Heya there, so i've recently started playing BL3 after getting it for free from epic games, but it makes my GPU spike to 100% after 3 minutes of playing, causing my PC to run really loud, and I have no clue on how to fix it. Here are the specs:Ryzen 9 5900x (BL3 only uses 20-30%) - 3080 8gb (BL3 uses 98%) - 16gb ddr4 3600MHz (BL3 only uses 20-30%) - installed onto a ssd.I run everything on low or turned off, with texture streaming being on high and ultra, no difference.Also tried both DX11 and DX12, no difference either. I haven't been able to find a fix, so im hoping you guys can help!Thanks a lot for reading, any help is appreciated, have a nice day ^^
    Edit: Running 1440p with 144hz

    submitted by /u/MiloSelfEsteem
    [link] [comments]

    cross-saving with Tiny Tina and BL3

    Posted: 31 May 2022 02:00 AM PDT

    Help: Is there a way to crosssave from ps4 to ps5 without losing any data? I haven't transfered any data on bl3 but i transfered my tiny tina character and i lost all of my cosmetics and my bank, is there any way of getti g that data back? Will i lose data on bl3 and us it worth switching over on either game?

    submitted by /u/duder33
    [link] [comments]

    help with the ending to the first

    Posted: 30 May 2022 02:49 PM PDT

    Spoiler warning we just beat the Destroyer, the angel congratulatrd us, the credits rolled... we did beat the game right? There's no note worthy second ending is there? We are trying to play through the whole series and I can't move on to the next not knowing for sure if there is more that needs to be done in the first.

    submitted by /u/salem_the_unusual
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find gear

    Posted: 31 May 2022 04:19 AM PDT

    I am on my second play through on the Switch, and currently at level 65 or so. Problem is I am still using gear from the 35-45 range. I have tried farming some bosses but whatever they drop does not do the damage that my current weapons do. Worse yet I spend most of my playtime out ranging the enemies but they are becoming bullet sponges. Does anyone have any recommendations to where or which bosses I should start farming in BL1 with Roland?

    submitted by /u/JustWantToJump
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Golden Keys

    Posted: 30 May 2022 01:03 PM PDT

    So i got BL3 free from the epic games store and i was wondering why are there so less keys in this game, like in BL2 i had like hundreds. Did they stop dropping them or whats the issue?

    submitted by /u/AtholonHD
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else thought bl3 ending was anticlimatic?

    Posted: 30 May 2022 06:09 PM PDT

    ... man....

    submitted by /u/deadgirlssociety
    [link] [comments]

    What DLC should I get?

    Posted: 30 May 2022 09:55 PM PDT

    I'm about to get A DLC for BL3, which one should I get

    submitted by /u/ThePurpleFurret
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to farm med vending machines?

    Posted: 30 May 2022 09:00 PM PDT

    Trying to get an epic desperado class mod but don't know where to farm other than Sanctuary (I know it's not called Sanctuary but I can't remember what it's called). The legendary class mods are pretty bad for Nisha I found out so I'm going for an epic instead.

    submitted by /u/Asterix____
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands or BL3?

    Posted: 30 May 2022 10:47 AM PDT

    Both games are on a nice sale right now on the epic game store. I played Borderlands 2 back in 2018 and enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if I should pick up the newest game or go for Borderlands 3 with all of the DLC. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/_mrfoxxx_
    [link] [comments]

    Bordelands 2 can anybody help me get the achievement friendship-rules PlayStation

    Posted: 30 May 2022 05:54 PM PDT

    Borderlands 1 GOTY Enhanced Restarts Itself

    Posted: 30 May 2022 12:22 PM PDT

    I'm playing Borderlands 1 GOTY Enhanced on Steam and after closing out the game for the night I need to go into the task manager to close it down because it doesn't close properly. I make sure it's completely shut down and no instances are running anywhere but when I get on the next day I discover sometime during the night the game has restarted itself and is running in the background. I'm starting to wonder why it's doing this and if there is anyway to stop it. I've been playing it around 16 hours but according to steam I've played it over 60 due to this issue. Does anyone know a way to stop this from happening?

    submitted by /u/SJ548
    [link] [comments]

    Refarming quest after op levels.

    Posted: 30 May 2022 07:51 PM PDT

    I want to farm a quest Item how do I re-farm it if i want one in the op levels as well can I backup my save and farm with my new OP levels?

    submitted by /u/Born_Programmer_2850
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play the first Borderlands on XBOX One-Series

    Posted: 30 May 2022 09:30 AM PDT

    Gamertag chowtrio

    submitted by /u/chowtrio
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands the pre sequel, how do you duplicate items?

    Posted: 30 May 2022 11:02 AM PDT

    I'm on xbox one so I can't do cross save duplication. None of my friends have the game so I can't do online duplication. I tried to do the splitscreen trade duel duplication glich from Borderlands 2 but that didn't work. How can I duplicate items for the grinder.

    submitted by /u/Asterix____
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment