• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 10, 2022

    Borderlands I've done it! I have beaten EVERY main Borderlands game as Every playable character and class!

    Borderlands I've done it! I have beaten EVERY main Borderlands game as Every playable character and class!


    I've done it! I have beaten EVERY main Borderlands game as Every playable character and class!

    Posted: 09 May 2022 05:28 PM PDT

    Yup! I have finished! This is story playthrough only however, but the first save file of each game was finished with ALL sidequests done. That's why some of the save files are drastically higher level.

    Here is an imgur album with all my stuff! https://imgur.com/a/HNedg3m

    Only game not added is my bl1 save, since that is on another post in video format. (Also was played on my old xbox one vs my new ps5, so I haven't rebought the game yet)

    More than happy to answer any questions you guys want! This was a crazy amount of fun!

    submitted by /u/Bananna50
    [link] [comments]

    Any (new) games like Borderlands?

    Posted: 09 May 2022 03:19 PM PDT

    I know it has been posted a million times but I cannot find a game that is fun in the same way. I finished Wonderlands main story in like 3 days and kinda got bored after. Every time I try to find something similar it really doesn't capture the vibe. Maybe there is some hidden gem out there. I could also play pre-sequel but I have it on my switch so it would be slower. After wonderlands I have finished the Spider-Man games, and horizon but nothing is as fun as even playing a lil bit of a borderlands game. Pls help

    submitted by /u/Pillsformypain
    [link] [comments]

    tiny Tina's wonderland is opening up a browser

    Posted: 09 May 2022 07:04 PM PDT

    I tried looking up help for this previously but I just picked up tiny Tina's wonderland on epic games,and when I go to launch it when it gets to the title screen it opens a browser link to epic games but it comes up with a page not found error and I can't play the game.what can I do? Is there a fix for this at all? I believe before It comes up with the error it says the website is for an exchange code.im unsure what to do would love any help please!

    submitted by /u/direwolf5652
    [link] [comments]

    If you missclick in the beginning and buy a medpack instead of the shield you can just start a new character.

    Posted: 09 May 2022 11:00 PM PDT

    It is otherwise impossible to gain the necessary money otherwise by killing the enemies in the first area, you very rarely get money and the shield in the store gets updated to newer more expensive shields, which is sort of a soft lock.

    submitted by /u/pepesouls
    [link] [comments]

    Shift not connecting

    Posted: 09 May 2022 10:08 AM PDT

    I know I'm late to the party, folks are probably done playing Borderlands 2, but I'm running through them before I buy Tiny Tina's game. Is shift not working? I've got an Xbox 1, solid internet, no other gaming issues. But I can't get shift to connect

    submitted by /u/Red-HandedBandit
    [link] [comments]

    What do you consider as the canon vault hunters for each game?

    Posted: 09 May 2022 07:42 PM PDT

    As in, the vault hunters that canonically show up in each game.

    submitted by /u/SatisfactionDry7505
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is the bitch?

    Posted: 09 May 2022 06:21 PM PDT

    Ive been killing this fucking bnk3r guy for idk 2 hours straight and i havent even seen a legendary, ive seen some epics drop but no legendaries.

    I googled it and apparently theres 3% chance of getting the bitch, is that really true?

    submitted by /u/Yeti280
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about TT Assault on Dragon Keep

    Posted: 09 May 2022 04:40 PM PDT

    Idk if this is the right sub, but I have some questions about the Tiny Tina's DLC that got released some years ago (got it for free through PS+). I grinded out to level 26 in normal mode and I am a trophy hunter, so one of the only trophies besides the damn Chubby trophy I need, is to get to level 35.

    So I started TVHM to grind a bit more, but just how many more levels will I be able to jump by just speedrunning the main campaign? I read somewhere that if you finish the main campaign on normal and end up at level 18-20, you could jump up to 27 through TVHM. But from level 26, will I realistically be able to get level 35 with just the main campaign? Or do I HAVE to do the side quests as well as grind more Raid Dragons and Murderlin?

    submitted by /u/vintage13132121
    [link] [comments]

    which game?

    Posted: 09 May 2022 11:34 AM PDT

    I'm considering buying either tales from the borderlands or bl2 VR, which one should I get?

    submitted by /u/IntelligentJob2760
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment