• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 11, 2022

    Borderlands So... the Borderlands: Origins comics were never Canon?

    Borderlands So... the Borderlands: Origins comics were never Canon?


    So... the Borderlands: Origins comics were never Canon?

    Posted: 10 May 2022 06:10 PM PDT

    You know, the comics that told the first game's vault hunters' backstories.

    submitted by /u/JowettMcPepper
    [link] [comments]

    What does a ×2/×3/×4 next to an elemental effect mean?

    Posted: 10 May 2022 11:18 AM PDT

    Borderlands 1. Right next to elemntal weapons it says ×2 or ×3 or ×3, What doea it mean?

    submitted by /u/lucasderobot
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 class mods & skill trees

    Posted: 10 May 2022 11:28 PM PDT

    Started a fresh lvl 69 grind for Lilith, and I can't remember if class mods are able to push your skills above 5?

    submitted by /u/JTu2
    [link] [comments]

    Why won't any of my BL games launch at my hotel

    Posted: 10 May 2022 04:04 PM PDT

    As title suggests, my BL games won't launch at this ine particular hotel. I do a lot of traveling for work so I bought a gaming PC to bring along and get my gaming time in. BL2, BL3, TPS, and WL won't work at all. All my other games work fine, and at any other hotel, they fire up no problem. Also streaming works great, I can run videos and shows no problem but for SOME REASON, none of my gearbox games seem to want to work.

    More specifically, I should clarify Fortnite won't load either. The Epic Games Launcher opens everything I try to open Wonderlands and it always crashes and fails to log in, thus not allowing me to open the game.

    If anyone has any tips on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I spend an annoying amount of time at this hotel and hate not being able to play my favorite game series of all time

    Happy Hunting Vault Hunters!

    submitted by /u/Lord_Sasquatch5
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands - Son of a Witch (Chaos Level 20+)

    Posted: 10 May 2022 04:28 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having great difficulty killing this guy on anything north of Chaos Mode Level 20? Any encounter with him is a failed chaos run IMO.

    If I'm lucky, I'll whittle his ward down to 30% then he'll inevitably summon the 'spectral visage' which will restore 50% before I can kill it. More often than not, he'll summon the visage around 50% ward.

    I've tried lightning to little effect - the only thing that has been even remotely useful is the Reign of Arrows shotgun. Anyone got any recommendations to deal with this? Hate wasting 15/20 minutes on a run to then have to quit and restart.

    submitted by /u/SnooPuppers5871
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Borderlands GOTY on sale on PlayStation Marketplace!

    Posted: 10 May 2022 04:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment