• Breaking News

    Monday, May 9, 2022

    Borderlands You know what Gearbox should call Borderlands 4?

    Borderlands You know what Gearbox should call Borderlands 4?


    You know what Gearbox should call Borderlands 4?

    Posted: 08 May 2022 08:31 PM PDT

    Borderlands: The 3-sequel

    submitted by /u/Highcowlorie
    [link] [comments]

    How to stay leveled

    Posted: 09 May 2022 03:08 AM PDT

    In borderlands two I'm constantly underleveled despite doing a decent bit of side missions, is there something else I need to do or do I just do more dude missions?

    submitted by /u/Derpcat666
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly pretty disappointed that we didn't get

    Posted: 08 May 2022 03:20 PM PDT

    A "Torgue's Hammer" legendary melee weapon that we throw, and gives us the power of EXPLOSIONS, with the red text "THE POWER OF EXPLOSIONS" where we can throw it and it seeks out enemies to explode, and while it's not in our hands our punches gain the power of exploding.

    submitted by /u/TheArcaneTradepost
    [link] [comments]

    What are your unpopular opinions about the Borderlands series? - 2022 Edition

    Posted: 07 May 2022 10:53 PM PDT

    A year and a bit ago, I asked you fine folks here on r/Borderlands for your unpopular opinions about the series. Well, it's a year later and we're fresh off the heels of a new installment in the franchise so I am here once again to ask you what your unpopular opinions about Borderlands are?

    Personally, man, I cannot stand the middle of Borderlands 2's story. I don't know why but everything from Sanctuary disappearing to Control Core Angel, I just completely check out. I can't explain it, all I know is I hate The Highlands, I hate Opportunity, I hate Thousand Cuts and Caustic Caverns can screw off too. Also, I hate Eridium Blight.

    submitted by /u/JustATributeCC
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion time, what's your guys' favorite DLC from borderlands 1?

    Posted: 08 May 2022 08:59 PM PDT

    Mine has to be Knoxx just because it adds so much content. Pearls, crawmerax, and an alright post-vault adventure.

    submitted by /u/Tjwolftooth
    [link] [comments]

    What to do after Normal mode

    Posted: 08 May 2022 01:48 PM PDT

    I just beat normal mode in Borderlands 2 and I'm not sure what to do before tvhm. I'm using salvador and right now I'm using a shock and slag smg and a jakob sniper, I'm not sure what to do with my last slot and I want to know what gear I should get if any before I go to the harder modes. I'm level 34.

    submitted by /u/Low_Entrepreneur2636
    [link] [comments]

    Need someone with 2 controllers to help me get "Who You Gonna Call?" achievement

    Posted: 09 May 2022 01:56 AM PDT

    The achievement is to complete the Sub-Level 13 missions with a total of four players in the game. I have an extra controller to have a guest in the game, so I need someone else with two controller to help out. It should take about 15-20 minutes to do.

    If you can help, please either respond here or message me on Xbox. My gamertag is Mew 1O1

    submitted by /u/mewiol
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with graphic settings.

    Posted: 09 May 2022 01:33 AM PDT

    ( need help with graphic settings)

    Cpu: Intel Pentium G4600

    ram : 16GB (8GB × 2)

    graphic card: nvidia geforce gtx 1050

    submitted by /u/iced_americano_303
    [link] [comments]

    Problems Streaming Wonderlands

    Posted: 08 May 2022 08:31 PM PDT

    Hi. I have been trying to stream Tiny Tina's Wonderlands and it just gets too laggy. I even changed games in mid stream to see what would happen and it was fine (changed to warzone witch take more CPU to run) When running Wonderlands i feel like my whole pc is laggy too. idk whats going on, anyone have any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/atj82795
    [link] [comments]

    Please help SoC

    Posted: 08 May 2022 07:43 PM PDT

    I've recently got bl2 for the PS4 and I'm wondering if I can get help killing Som of Crawmerax. Psn: SukMySnickerr

    submitted by /u/Infamous-Shelter6969
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ps4 players willing to help with trophies

    Posted: 08 May 2022 02:16 PM PDT

    I'm looking for people to help with the following trophies in the Borderlands 1 remaster United we stand And they'll tell two friends Duelinator Duel-icious Cant we get beyond thunderdome?

    submitted by /u/wondernutmuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Sub reddit for help on bosses?

    Posted: 08 May 2022 02:17 PM PDT

    Didn't know if it was allowed or not to ask for help on certain bosses but if not doesn't anyone know any subs that help out with that?

    submitted by /u/MilfHunterKakyion99
    [link] [comments]

    Best bl2 farm about halfway into the story

    Posted: 07 May 2022 09:58 PM PDT

    Im level 22 or sum and i just did the quest with mordecai and bloodwing in the exploration center, anyways, is there any good farms i can do to get some good epics and legendarys?

    I know im like super late playing this game but whatever

    submitted by /u/Yeti280
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 FULL Playthrough!!! (XBOX OR PC)

    Posted: 08 May 2022 03:33 PM PDT

    Tell me if your interested! Xbox: Golden Cacti

    submitted by /u/TheGoldenCacti123
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny tina DLC

    Posted: 08 May 2022 07:20 AM PDT

    I'm playing the tina DLC on ps4 and i am stuck on the handsome jack boss at the top of the tower can anyone in high level help me get to a higher level?

    submitted by /u/Mw3styre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment