• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 7, 2022

    Borderlands Spoilers in this post! Why is BL1 feel short?

    Borderlands Spoilers in this post! Why is BL1 feel short?


    Spoilers in this post! Why is BL1 feel short?

    Posted: 07 May 2022 04:27 PM PDT

    I mean I bought the game 2 and a half days ago and already beat the Story. And it felt over before it picked up 2nd gear. It just felt like there was a start and a end. No middle part like the BL2 story. What's the reason for this?

    submitted by /u/ASaneSJW
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get into this section of The Rustyards?

    Posted: 07 May 2022 06:57 PM PDT

    Won't let me make a video post so I'll just use this, https://imgur.com/a/OCM9tDw, there's two quests in this area and one is a story quest. ("Crazy About You" and "Catch-A-Ride and Also Tetanus")

    submitted by /u/TheDoctorOf1977
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment