• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 1, 2022

    Borderlands Still pretty peeved they never added dlc fast travel points in BL1 GOTY edition

    Borderlands Still pretty peeved they never added dlc fast travel points in BL1 GOTY edition


    Still pretty peeved they never added dlc fast travel points in BL1 GOTY edition

    Posted: 01 May 2022 06:40 AM PDT

    It was the perfect opportunity to add more efficient/fun grinding, especially to the knoxx dlc. Imagine how nice farming an Ajax Ogre would be without driving for 4 minutes to the bastard

    It's honestly kinda sad how little they changed in the remaster, though I'm all for the draco fix etc.

    I'm a console player so I'm guessing PC players have a community patch that solves this issue but still sad nontheless

    submitted by /u/bellystraw
    [link] [comments]

    Is this shield legit?

    Posted: 01 May 2022 02:43 AM PDT

    I recently got a PNG2-550XC, it has 214748 capacity 10 recharge delay Overcharge capacity Gold/yellow Pangolin $9.999.999

    It also doesn't seem to have a level requirement. I got it from a random player in Borderlands 1 on Nintendo switch.

    submitted by /u/Camiel96
    [link] [comments]

    [B1 GOTY] on Steam

    Posted: 01 May 2022 08:11 AM PDT

    Need help getting through game with fame achievement

    submitted by /u/SoullessAngell
    [link] [comments]

    Frost banshee with echo - wonderlands

    Posted: 01 May 2022 04:19 AM PDT

    Would anyone have a frost banshee with echo that I could have or dupe. Thanks. ps4

    submitted by /u/lilmissbubble
    [link] [comments]

    10 year anniversary

    Posted: 01 May 2022 02:39 AM PDT

    So borderlands 2 is 10 I'm September and I just wanted to say wow here's hoping gearbox does like borderlands 1 and remaster it or remake it on some way like I'd love to see them maybe bring mantling and sliding into the game small things where it keeps the identity of the game like adding a map to the borderlands 1 remaster

    submitted by /u/Historical_Foot_8133
    [link] [comments]

    What Are These Things?

    Posted: 01 May 2022 01:33 PM PDT

    Right, my friend and I just finished with the Destroyer in the GOTY Enhanced edition of Borderlands. I've never gotten around to finishing the game whearas they've played through a bit of the series.

    After the credits rolled, obviously we ran around popping open chests and picking up cash... but I also saw these weird phantom rakk things that I can't find any mention of anywhere. My friend didn't see them at all (although we've had on-off issues with coop mode, disappearing minimap, issues with the objective marker not changing, etc.) Anyone have any idea what these things are?

    submitted by /u/AtemAndrew
    [link] [comments]

    1 Skeleton Key, expires May 5th

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 08:11 AM PDT

    3T63J-FWWKS-WKJWW-BJJTJ-TB3FZ

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play the 360 version of Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 04:28 PM PDT

    Finally have a weekend to myself and would like to get a modded gun or shield on the 360 version. I've gotten 100% on the Xbox One version but want to do it again a bit quicker!

    submitted by /u/Tree_of_Lyfe
    [link] [comments]

    mods for switching characters i BL2?

    Posted: 01 May 2022 11:12 AM PDT

    I want to taste a bit of every playstyle, but Just don't have the patience to play the game 6 times, so any mod for character swap?

    submitted by /u/alucardarkness
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Eridian

    Posted: 01 May 2022 10:43 AM PDT

    Is this rare? Never seen a Blue one before

    submitted by /u/Consistent_Pop4053
    [link] [comments]

    Claptrap ore mining side quest

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 09:17 PM PDT

    Hi I've been playing wonderlands (enjoy the shit out of it) when I came apon claptrap quest to mine some ore for him so he can do whatever one of the ores I need to hit is bugged and gone does anyone know how to fix this or should I just wait for a hotfix.

    submitted by /u/CouchGaming4040
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get a character from PC (Epic Games) to PS4?

    Posted: 01 May 2022 10:00 AM PDT

    Even if there are any programs out there that require messing around with files and getting them on a USB stick, just wondering if 2022 has brought us a possible option yet!

    submitted by /u/DominicL47
    [link] [comments]

    Phase jump

    Posted: 01 May 2022 09:48 AM PDT

    How do you do this on borderlands remastered ps4? Is it even possible?

    submitted by /u/Consistent_Pop4053
    [link] [comments]

    About ajax ogre!

    Posted: 01 May 2022 03:25 AM PDT

    I am not new to the franchise but new to the game. I wanted to know whether anybody has farmed the ogre with the title of the gun reading "Ajax Ogre", Or is it just because of the parts? Basically what i really want to know is how would one know that they have the ajax ogre? Because unlike bl2 or bl3 this gun is not making sense to me. Also I've searched a lot but couldnt find anybody telling how to identify! So please help

    submitted by /u/RoyoKahn
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up borderlands 2 goty edition, what class would you reccomended me picking?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 02:36 PM PDT

    what the title says, this is my first borderlands game

    submitted by /u/aRandomBlock
    [link] [comments]

    so I just got the game on switch

    Posted: 01 May 2022 05:04 AM PDT

    And j can't fast travel at all except between what was originally the DLC locations (Jakob's Cove, Underdome, T-Bone Junction, and Tartarus station) I can't even go from Arid Hills to Fyrestone. Can anyone tell me why or how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/OriginTheCreator
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the Borderlands question (Xbox 360)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 08:03 PM PDT

    For the physical release, are all the chapters on the disc, or is there some downloading (besides updates) needed to play the full game?

    submitted by /u/mewiol
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][BL3] I just got BL3, any tips and tricks?

    Posted: 01 May 2022 03:32 AM PDT

    After taking a long break from Borderlands (and not yet finish Pre-Sequel), I got Borderlands 3. Just cleaning out my SSD, so I can install the game.

    Are there any tips and tricks, whether it be setting up the game, graphical optionals, or on the gameplay side of things I should know before I get into the game?

    Thank you for the help.

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    What is the deal with the tower canons?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 10:35 AM PDT

    Is there any lore to explain why most areas are surrounded by these towers?

    I understand they are used as a in game excuse as to why the player character instantly dies the moment they leave the map, but i dont remember them ever being mention by anyone or in any lore/audio logs etc.

    Did Dahl build them? and so why?

    submitted by /u/ZombieBrain117
    [link] [comments]

    claptrap won't open the doors to chest areas

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 01:20 AM PDT

    Anyone know if claptrap is bugged in the goty edition? I played borderlands many years ago and seem to remember him opening doors to cheats when you compete a sdu quest but so far he just walks up to doors in this edition pounds on them and then dances....

    submitted by /u/Melissah246
    [link] [comments]

    Hello I’m new to the franchise and have a question

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 04:20 AM PDT

    Do I have to play the mayhem modes? So I've beat my first play through of borderlands 2, and I'm pretty scared of mayhem modes (or what ever they're called) so I'm just asking if these modes are "necessary" or "needed".

    submitted by /u/akio-hanma
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Guardian Head

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 01:58 PM PDT

    Is the looting system broken?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 09:04 AM PDT

    Warning- this is the first Borderlands-like game I've played. Really enjoying it as a casual experience coming off of Elden Ring. However, it seems like a do an awful lot of work on missions and in quests to basically get no good weapons. So far, the only really great weapons I've found have been via vending machines.

    When I say "good weapons", I mean primarily the purple-or-higher level of weapons. Another minor gripe, I feel like when I do luck out and get one, it's worse than my existing inventory.

    submitted by /u/PurpleCrush59
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t use skeleton key chest in Brighthoof

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 02:20 PM PDT

    I'm on chapter 4, and redeemed a skeleton key, but it still shows up as red text (despite the game acknowledging that I have a key).

    Not too sure how to fix this issue, or if it's a bug?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/whales-are-assholes
    [link] [comments]

    Achievement question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 04:50 PM PDT

    For the collectibles in borderlands 1 ( oil cans, pizza etc) is it cumulative or does it have to be one go?

    submitted by /u/prisonmike1206
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment