• Breaking News

    Friday, April 29, 2022

    Borderlands Question from a returning vault hunter

    Borderlands Question from a returning vault hunter


    Question from a returning vault hunter

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 05:26 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    After years of not playing a Borderlands game (not since the end of the BL2 DLC) I'm finally gonna get back into it. I've been seeing a lot of people playing Wonderlands and it's gotten me in the mood.

    My question is: should I play 3 and it's DLC or should I play wonderlands?

    3 came out when I was in college, and I never got around to playing it but I did snag it when it was on sale for $20. So now I'm basically trying to figure out if I should shell out money for the DLCs I never bought, or if I should just buy wonderlands since it's the new shiny one. Thoughts from those who have played both?

    submitted by /u/JayJayTheRocker
    [link] [comments]

    Best Hellfire

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 04:17 AM PDT

    Finally after several quick playthroughs on multiple consoles over the last 12 years, I'm spending quite a bit of time playing Borderlands GOTY on the Switch. Mainly because I never played as Lilith until now and didn't know how much fun she was. Anyway, what's the best Hellfire you guys have found? I've got a 237 Dmg, 93.5 Acc, 12.5 Fire Rate, 55 rd mag, with no zoom. It's only level 55, though. Should I keep farming for something better, or is this about as good as I'll find. I like the no zoom, btw. I also have one that is the same stats with 3.9 zoom I keep equipped as well. It's basically a sniper rifle for me.

    submitted by /u/greasegizzard
    [link] [comments]

    Best platform to play Borderlands 2 on?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 12:33 PM PDT

    My PC should be able to run the game no problem, but would it be worth playing the Handsome Collection version instead since I've got a PS5 and can run it at 4K/60fps?

    submitted by /u/QuirkyHero
    [link] [comments]

    TIL ground slam uses your melee weapon, anyone know any uses of it? Any unique slam melee weapons?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 02:27 PM PDT

    In case this is a TIL for you too, your ground slam directly uses your melee weapon in the animation, it will change the element of your ground slam and it can do a weak status effect and can crit

    Thats all i know, i wanna know if there's any unique uses of this

    What damage does it scale off? Does it ever count as a melee hit for any skills?

    submitted by /u/tiemiscoolandgood
    [link] [comments]

    Modding animations?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 02:11 PM PDT

    How does one go about modding animations? I don't need to make new ones I just wanna edit the length of existing ones (if I can't straight up remove them)?

    Ideally I wanna do this in all games

    submitted by /u/McGeezo
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot think of a title

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 08:39 AM PDT

    Should I get BL1 or BL3, and which version? I'm interested in playing BL1, but I also dunno if I could deal without some of the QOL I got from 2 and TPS. I'd also prefer a game where slag or an equivalent isn't required for endgame shit 1000% of the time.

    Edit: Thanks for the suggestion, I've bought BL3!

    submitted by /u/RealKazaap
    [link] [comments]

    When to play dlc?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 12:12 PM PDT

    So me and my friend beated the game in normal, a few days back in tvhm Now we are wondering, dlcs? We have them all, i guess the order doesent matter that much but when we should play them? Now in TVHM? At the start of UHVM? At the end of UHVM? We are level 50 and we dont know

    submitted by /u/bahia80002
    [link] [comments]

    Which Title do you recommend the most ?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 03:29 AM PDT

    I loved Outriders, Remnant, Control and Doom Eternal. Friends told me my next game should be Borderlands or Tiny Tina. Which title do you think I should start with ? I already own Borderlands 3 but I am not sure I should start with it.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ro2ro
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else having these weird glitches?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 10:13 PM PDT

    Just started Wonderlands and I love it so far, but it has been riddled with bizarre glitches. None that really affect gameplay too much, but still very annoying. First, no items have images in my inventory. None of em. Just an empty square. Second, every single vending machine, while aiming at it, shows the same item of the day, a low level shield. Lastly, I'm unable to change which quest I'm tracking. This one is the worst by far, and can make it real hard for me to know where I'm going.

    Relaunching the game fixes all of them, but I'd rather not have to relaunch every time they come back, which they do. Anybody else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/jarlaw98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment