• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Borderlands I miss being able to rotate the camera on the main menu like In BL2

    Borderlands I miss being able to rotate the camera on the main menu like In BL2


    I miss being able to rotate the camera on the main menu like In BL2

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    ALL Borderlands soundtracks are on Spotify now!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:16 AM PDT

    https://open.spotify.com/album/2f5YNzpiK70KRI3LrQFRgZ?si=3ec1pWMdQsSHoKUU5nkgkg - Borderlands 3

    https://open.spotify.com/album/26EaNqbbxXiQc6odEk92hE?si=M6hxrDUBQGauj-y5kbTFuQ - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

    https://open.spotify.com/album/665f0t1a3Z7ibqdKvgX1Qa?si=N0VGbjUES1uuLPCJwWANSQ - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Claptastic Voyage

    https://open.spotify.com/album/74gcKxCLujM0rcm4ornkod?si=zBitdtwGT26hGGxQN89YoA - Borderlands 2

    https://open.spotify.com/album/1VtLHGZvxNZm8n1nbexZ2A?si=h2VX93XbTSuzNV9o1TNnVg - Borderlands

    I'll also be curating the best of all of the OSTs (in my opinion) into one playlist, can follow that too if you'd like:

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GwrH6avJa6xQCOOHR7D8C?si=iXsFxhKcQNCMy-sSbgPrIQ

    Enjoy :)

    Looks like Laced Records picked up the distribution rights to the BL OSTs, they're also selling the vinyl for BL3, including a stunning deluxe version: https://www.lacedrecords.co/

    submitted by /u/CragtheLAD_
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot play slaughter shaft because i cant see anything...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    Fix the damn particles ffs!!! I've had to give up so many FFYL moments cause i cant see shit from enemies puking on me with rockets. Its a pain to deal with.

    submitted by /u/taynn2012
    [link] [comments]

    One thing that has been missing for me in the story of BL3...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    ...is not going back to Fyrestone.

    I believe that me and most of the people on this sub have played through BL1 and BL2 and have this kind of nostalgic feeling to that small village, the red chest, the bounty board, the feeling of getting lost in that desolate land... This takes me back in a way I can't even describe. Who knows, maybe the writers can come up with something about Dr.Ned, since he's not on Sanctuary III.

    Oh, and one thing that is an absolute must - Jesper Kyd to make the OST of the place...

    submitted by /u/bullsized
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 now on MAC

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    Is there a way to play without the ghost event?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    They're shit and they cost me several SLAUGHTER SHAFTs already. Also when I die and respawn in the SLAUGHTER SHAFT, it would be great if these ghosts could not home in to me while I'm at the New U station, nearly killing me while I just F*CKING respawned.

    All in all, fuck those ghosts. Is there a way to play without them and not go offline?

    submitted by /u/Ferreur
    [link] [comments]

    All dialogue becomes louder when I face away and super quiet otherwise

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    Turned on the game and suddenly all the dialogue is insanely quiet, but it's not consistent. Turns out when I turn sideways from the source, the dialogue is normal volume, but then I look back and it's barely audible. Is there any idea how to fix this?

    EDIT: Okay, so apparently it was my headphones, cause I went into another game with the same problem. I unplugged them and then plugged them back so it works now. -_-

    submitted by /u/TheSnowballofCobalt
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get Vampyr to work post nerf?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    It doesnt work with Hex or Storm front anymore. At this point I cant even get transfusion to work properly. Im using the shock version of that legendary transfusion grenade and the only way i can get THAT to heal me is by dropping it at my feet with The Transformer equipped.

    Ive seen people using it with Rain Firestorm and it still works, are there any other grenades that i should try out?

    submitted by /u/Jscrub863
    [link] [comments]

    Potential Villains

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    1. FL4K: Bloodlust and obsession with Death gets out of Control and he pulls a Thanos

    2. Kriege: Either regains his sanity and comitts genocide against COV and potentislly anyone else he deems responsible for Mayas Death. (Maybe he wants to kill Ava). Or he just goes batshit crazy and his psychoside takes over completely.

    3. Ava: Pressure of being command over Sanctuary, and the criticism she recieves also with the stress of being a teenage girl, and or being responsible for the death of a close friend could easily veer her into a dark path. Also if you read her diary, shes already in a questionable moral state

    4. Rhys: You disrespected Rhys and or his stache for the last time. Being the CEO of Atlas already puts him in a morally grey area. Combined with whatever he has to deal with now that Atlas HQ and or Promethea has been attacked.

      (Keep in mind that while Kategawa was launching a full scale war, the one thing that pissed him off wasnt the fact his soldiers were comitting war crimes, it was the fact his amusement park got destroyed)

    submitted by /u/Raymancer
    [link] [comments]

    The Borderlands 3 Original Soundtrack has just been released!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    The Borderlands 3 Original Soundtrack just dropped! It is only available as an mp3 download and doesn't appear to be on CD yet that I could tell. It is comprised of 86 songs that are divided into 4 disks. It is $35.96 on Amazon, however, I was able to download the entire soundtrack for no charge with Amazon Music Unlimited. It is also available on Spotify and should be available on most, if not all, other streaming services. I hope you found this helpful and enjoy the music!

    submitted by /u/Themaster0fwar
    [link] [comments]

    Rakk Attack needs some serious QoL improvements

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:12 PM PDT

    While the effectiveness of the skill and build are up for debate, Rakk Attack is one of the skills thats hurt the most by the inability to use while firing.

    The skill with stores up to 4 charges with even further spammability based on cooldown reduction in your build, the fact that you need to pull your weapon back out (which if you're using a launcher takes even longer) in between rakk volleys hurts its effectiveness dramatically. Grenades can be thrown while firing, why not Rakk? It's not like it's a 2 handed animation.

    If the change was made, I can see the build potentially reaching fade away levels of effectiveness, with all the annointed gear synergies. But as is, it's just too clunky to swap back and forth between gun and rakk.

    submitted by /u/Zedmas
    [link] [comments]

    Missing crew challenge in Droughts

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    The game claims there's an eighth and final crew challenge in the Droughts but I've cleared the entire map, anybody know why or what the last one might be? I found 2 claptraps, did a hunt for zero, found 3 Typhon logs and opened the Typhon cache

    submitted by /u/S1L3NTNSW33T
    [link] [comments]

    Terror Annointment

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    So there may have already been a thread about this, not sure. But is it just me or are terror annointments dropping extremely more frequently than base game annointments? I went farming last night and as a guess the drop rate between terror and non terror was 70/30.

    Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Nightowl1254
    [link] [comments]

    Bloody Harvest Challenges

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    Besides the weapon skin, do you get anything special for getting all 15 challenges done? Sidenote, the player skins you get at 12 are not really worth it.

    submitted by /u/Fustar1988
    [link] [comments]

    I saw a post where Joltzdude replied to a Gearbox tweet saying Mayhem modifiers had been reduced. What is are the current Mayhem Mode modifiers as of the patch?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    I can't find anything anywhere else on google so I figured the BL fan base would have the answers I look for.

    submitted by /u/Nerdzilla88
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: how to kill anointed militants quickly

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    Try a grenade (although a Nova could also do it if it has the effect) with the Strong Knockback effect. They won't enter any immunity or shield phases while they're ragdolling or getting back up.

    submitted by /u/willb2989
    [link] [comments]

    Complete list of all Borderlands songs

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Complete list of all Borderlands songs

    Complete list of all Borderlands songs

    Complete list of all Borderlands songs

    My list so far:

    I am trying to make a list of all the licensed music that has appeared in Borderlands games or trailers but may not appear on the original soundtracks. With the release of the Borderlands 3 Original Soundtrack and previous ones, I noticed some songs I really liked aren't included on it because they are licensed to someone else. I'm trying to create this list to make it easier for everyone to look these songs up so we can enjoy ALL the music from the games. I will edit this list as comments with new songs are added to try and keep it updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

    Borderlands

    Cage The Elephant - Aint No Rest For the Wicked

    DJ Champion - No Heaven

    Raison Varner - Children Inherit the Earth

    Borderlands 2

    Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight

    Nero - Doomsday

    The Tokens - The Lion Sleeps Tonight

    The Heavy - Short Change Hero

    The Heavy - How You Like Me Now?

    Borderlands: The Pre Sequel

    KONGOS - Come With Me Now

    The Vines - Black Dragon

    The Heavy - What Makes a Good Man

    Coolio - Fantastic Voyage

    TNGHT - Acrylics

    Mainframe - PreSequel (Earworm)

    Tales From The Borderlands:

    Jungle - Busy Earnin

    Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra - Kiss The Sky

    The Rapture - Pieces of the People We Love

    Twin Shadow - To the Top

    James Blake - Retrograde

    First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining

    Borderlands 3

    Diplo - Express Yourself

    Griz - Can't Hold Me Down

    The Heavy - Put It on the Line

    Alecia Keys - Girl on Fire

    Queen - Seven Seas of Rhye

    Cage the Elephant - Trouble

    Fool's Rhythm - Two Fingers

    Happy Together - The Turtles

    Cage the Elephant - Trouble

    Animal Fiction - Hold On

    Robert Edwards - Street Level

    Music Beyond - Crank

    Beds and Beats - Plasma Storm

    submitted by /u/Themaster0fwar
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay Suggestion: Sliding reduces duration of status effects

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    Even if it was trivial, like reduces length of effect by 1%, or 1% chance to remove effect, I feel like this would be a fun use of the slide mechanic.

    I'm just going to pretend it's true, because every time I'm on fire I want to stop drop and roll.

    submitted by /u/taximes
    [link] [comments]

    Backpack issue

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having an issue with marking gear as their "favorite" or "junk"? I can only mark them as either or in my inventory but not in the backpack. This issue happened to me after the patch when Bloody Harvest was released.

    submitted by /u/-TheFluffyPanda-
    [link] [comments]

    My boyfriend wants me to play The Handsome Collection with him

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    I'm a complete casual, and any information would be extremely helpful. I've done my fair share of gaming, but I've really only gotten sucked inti on a handful of games (Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Uncharted, Bioshock, Call of Duty). We have spent an ungodly amount of time on Overwatch within the last few years and are desperately looking for a new game we can experience together. I've heard generally good things about this series (although my friends seem to hate it for some reason), and I'm fairly certain it's an rpg/shooter, but that's about the extent of my knowledge. I'm fully aware that I could just Google it, but I honestly would like to hear from actual fans on the matter. Thanks in advance, and feel free to add anything that you think I might need/want to know.

    • What am I about to jump into?
    • How much time does it take to beat these games?
    • Is this the type of game that I need to take my time on and not rush to the end?
    • Are there any other games that are like Borderlands?
    • Is it 100% co-op? How does multiplayer work?
    • Do I absolutely need to play Borderlands 1 first? Is that even included in The Handsome Collection?
    submitted by /u/TheFerg714
    [link] [comments]

    Terror build PSA: Get a face-puncher.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    This is just a heads-up for all you vault hunters who want an easy way to get terror stacks without needing to jump through hoops. If you can get your hands on a face-puncher shotgun with the "melee attacks get a 25% chance to apply terror to yourself" anointed effect, good news! You can now melee people from halfway across the room and still get terror stacks.

    submitted by /u/TheOneFearlessFalcon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment