• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Borderlands A Whole 5 Years

    Borderlands A Whole 5 Years


    A Whole 5 Years

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    I know that literally no one cares, but it's been about 5 years since I started playing Borderlands. I had fallen in love with the games after watching theRadBrad's BL2 playthrough, along with Bahroo, Gothalion, and MAK. For Christmas 2014, my dad bought me all three games in the trilogy for XBOX360 (1,2, and TPS), and I started playing them about a week or so later. Then in June 2015, as a graduation present, my mom got me the Handsome Collection for XB1, and I fell even more in love with the franchise. Then playing through tales, and waiting for and then playing BL3 has made this my all time favorite gaming franchise. And after 5 years, I've practically grown up with these games and all their glory, and I could not be happier. Here's to 5 more.

    submitted by /u/Kirishima-san
    [link] [comments]

    I started the decade with Borderlands and I end the decade with Borderlands. Thank you for everything gearbox.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    I know sometimes we give you fl4k but you made these amazing games that we love and you should know that you have made all of us happy. Happy New Year!

    submitted by /u/ninja_gub
    [link] [comments]

    Maliwan Takedown Difficulty Scale - postponed

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    Until "a future date" (next months patch)

    "Due to technical difficulties" (our game is such a broken bees nest of tangled code, we couldnt figure out how to adjust hit points)

    For every victory GB scores, they seem to get two looney tunes style fall on their face moments. This bolster is my theory that the programming team act like Scotty on Star Trek, pretending every little thing is a complicated miracle to ensure their own job security.

    Edit: For all those complaining about the vinegar surrounding this, I get it. There's a tad too much in the gaming community.

    But I'll echo what I said below: Big companies like Gearbox need accountability. Before the internet, there was none. Shaming business practices may seem petty, but it's one of the few ways we as consumers can hold them to their social contract of delivering a paid-for product

    submitted by /u/Sudden_Nomad
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 has the best intro/start in the series.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:34 PM PST

    IMO the ranking for best to worst start is: (They're all amazing btw)

    • BL2
    • BLTPS
    • BL1
    • BL3

    I think BL2 does it so well because the frozen tundra is such a breath of fresh air from the abundance of badlands in the first game. Being with Claptrap, Sir Hammerlock, and hearing Angel talk about the original Vault Hunters evokes feelings of nostalgia and hope. Fighting the bandits in throughout Southern Shelf and hearing the dope soundtracks (both ambient and combat), along with the gorgeous aurora in the sky, highlighted by Helios and Elpis, it's just amazing. Being introduced to Handsome Jack, along with fighting against Boom Bewm and Captain Flynt were the best of times.

    TPS is right behind it because "Black Dragon" is a dope song, and the opening Helios soundtracks give those perfect futuristic space vibes. The Lost Legion are a bunch of badasses, and fighting a whole military is a nice switch from the traditional bandits/creatures that we're used to. Flameknuckle was cool, and working with Jack and Janey was pretty fun. Although the Deadlift fight is always super annoying.

    BL1 is obviously a classic, between the song, the bus, Claptrap, the intro to Fyrestone, Zed, TK Baha, and Scooter, it's all amazing and every time I replay it, it's a huge burst of nostalgia and good vibes. Fighting Nine-Toes, Bone-Head, and exploring the Badlands are always a great time. But in my opinion, it's behind the other two simply because the story becomes very dry and incoherent after the intro.

    BL3 seems like an upgrade over BL1 in terms of leading into the story, and Shiv and Mouthpiece are dope, but to me it just seems like BL1 2.0, it's tons of fun, but it doesn't wow me as much as the others.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Kirishima-san
    [link] [comments]

    I wish farming for R4kk P4ck mod wasn't so bad

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    I really wanna try this on Fl4k but I have no reliable way to farm it. Why they hid it behind a trial boss on Mayhem 4 is insane.

    submitted by /u/cmonbennett
    [link] [comments]

    Completely unable to decide on a VH

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    I always had a tough time picking classes even in BL2. I like all of them. However I've been able to eliminate Amara bc I played Krieg a lot in BL2.

    It's gotten to the point where I am completing a couple quests and switching over to another toon to do it all over again.

    I do know I'm going to be playing solo. Initially I thought Moze would be the best for my first run (bc I'm going to max them all out obviously) but I read somewhere that she levels much slower and isn't very good outside of iron bear?

    I do like Zane a lot but having to constantly worry about keeping moving made me stress out or try to slide shoot into literally everything to use the skill that gives a bonus for moving. It's just bothering me always thinking about "am I activating that buff from moving?"

    Which leaves Fl4k and the issue I have is that it seems like he's basically sniper Zero right down to having two fang as well! Therefore I don't want to be using only sniper rifles all the time.

    If anyone could offer some advice I'd like to hear it. One thing I know for certain is that I want to play solo.

    Also I'm not very far into the game still on Promethea. God that guy Killavolt is annoying. Especially doing that area four times in a row bc I can't decode who to stick with.

    submitted by /u/HunterxLord
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, just have a question about the new game plus mode.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I just picked up the game on sale. I'm just wondering how many times you can do new game plus? I've played past borderlands but I've never done more than one playthrough.

    submitted by /u/ThatTryHard
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Jackpot QoL

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    There are a couple areas in the Handsome Jackpot that are an absolute pain to make your way through if you're actually trying to loot, namely the Impound, and Jack's Secret. The single vending machine on the map is really inconvenient for such incredibly long maps, especially Jack's Secret though. Why not put a vending machine before the boss at least, like literally every other boss in this game?

    submitted by /u/SamCThe5th
    [link] [comments]

    Maliwan Takedown pisses me off.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:51 PM PST

    I absolutely cream everything solo except for the final boss. 3 different characters now and I love it, but no matter what I do that last boss section destroys me. Tried Zane first, then Fl4k both without Mayhem, and now Moze on normal mode without Mayhem and still. My Binary Shock Cutsman has no problem with his shield and I'm even using the Ion Canon for his armor now, but all those enemies and explosions fuck me up.

    submitted by /u/shamus4mwcrew
    [link] [comments]

    A new feature to test for damage needs to be implemented.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    It's impossible to accurately test for damage in this game, other than a hunch. Some guns shoot insanely fast and can cause multiple elemental damage types. Yes, when we shoot one bullet at a time on the jack statue, it's easy, but when I unload my Vladoff rifle and it just spews out 100+ numbers in under 10 seconds, there is no way to truly tell how much damage I do.

    Just make the jack statue have an option that tells me the total damage after 10 seconds of unloading my gun. This way, I can actually test different mods/artifacts/builds and get some real results as to what works best.

    This is an easy fix, so I'm sure Gearbox will have it done in a year or two.

    submitted by /u/GunLovingLibertarian
    [link] [comments]

    Best Weapon x Anointment you've found?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183076439262887936/661711781835702349/20191231_182333.jpg

    Found this absolute beauty and I'm able to mow down pretty much anything these days.

    submitted by /u/GrimTwin
    [link] [comments]

    Best guns for Zane?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    What are the best guns to use with sntnl and barrier build? Currently I'm using a maggie, brainstormer and ion cannon but I'm wondering if there's better guns to use with him

    submitted by /u/ragenracoon
    [link] [comments]

    Need people for cube secret! [Xbox1]

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:40 PM PST

    Anyone can join! I just wanna get the loot and you get your own too! Feel free to comment to join my group for this! I'll reply with my gamertag for you to add me!

    submitted by /u/ZaneisBae
    [link] [comments]

    Best manufacturers in every game?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:31 PM PST

    For me, in BL1 I liked Vladof, Maliwan, Atlas, and Jakobs, in BL2/TPS I liked Vladof, Maliwan, Hyperion, and Torgue, and in BL3 so far I like Torgue, COV, Jakobs, and Hyperion.

    submitted by /u/Iberius_Huskus
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 VR Gameplay / HTC Vive / VORPX

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/tmmpaOZ3nQg

    I played the Epic Games version of Borderlands 3 together with VORPX to play the game in VR.

    VR Headset: HTC Vive

    I imported the Official Vorpx cloud profile instead of the one of adapTiv8 because the Vorpx one was much sharper.

    The graphics are beautiful and it was a nice first experience with Vorpx. I did not encounter any problems while playing. Everything went smooth. I needed to get used to the aiming in vr mode.

    submitted by /u/Zweetprot
    [link] [comments]

    Red chest spawn near vending machine in the droughts

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:00 PM PST

    I didn't do the optional objective for the quest, is there anyway to get it open?

    submitted by /u/kingkered8
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most challenging character + brand for an allegiance run?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    for any of the games

    submitted by /u/not_anakin
    [link] [comments]

    Kill Skill Zane

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:51 PM PST

    If I have the Seein Dead, and I proc it pretty consistently... do I still need Seein Red?

    Id like the extra point in Donnybrook

    submitted by /u/Sudden_Nomad
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    Im playing Borderlands 3 on my xbox one. When i play normally there are black squares popping up and vanishing on my screen. And during cutscenes the screen flashes black. Help?

    submitted by /u/That_Guy_From_Europe
    [link] [comments]

    Best farm area for new level 30 characters?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    I played a lot of BL2 back in 2012/13 but just got the Handsome Collection plus the Commander Lilith DLC. The starting at level 30 is a great addition in my opinion since I'd rather not run the campaign over and over like I did 6 years ago. Starting gear for the level 30 character I'm sure everyone knows isn't great, what are some of the areas I should be farming to get the best gear at this stage?

    submitted by /u/SpecialOneJAC
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome jackpot dlc

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:26 PM PST

    Is there any legendary weapons that have splash damage, need them for my build

    submitted by /u/DyingIsUnavoidable
    [link] [comments]

    Innuendobot question

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:38 PM PST

    At a few points he says he hates being programmed to make sexual puns about everything. Why is this exactly?

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment