• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Borderlands *Holy Crap* that new hotfix changed everything for me

    Borderlands *Holy Crap* that new hotfix changed everything for me


    *Holy Crap* that new hotfix changed everything for me

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    So for the last few weeks, I farmed Borman Nates at least 300 times on M3-M4. I have guardian skill luck at 12% and a loaded die artifact that also added luck plus text for another 12.67 luck.

    That luck amounted to NOTHING. Out of those 300 runs, I had maybe 10 cutsman drop, 4 anointed. None were incendiary. In fact, i've never had one drop at all.

    Last night I fire the game up, let the hot fix load, go and remove the loaded dice artifact, because fuck that thing. Then go to Meridian Outskirts to try Borman on M4.

    FIRST RUN - I beat Borman and HOLY FUCK BOYS, he drops an anointed INCENDIARY cutsman. I've never had a single flame cutsman drop in 100s of hours of playing. Then i start opening lockers/chests. 2 legendaries drop in lockers!

    But wait, there's more. After I clean out the lockers, i hit the red chest hidden under where Borman spawns. I open it....CHIIIINNNNNGGGG...that legendary noise. Sweet christ, the entire chest is all legendaries. SIX OF THEM. I've been playing borderlands since the first game came out. Never had this happen before.

    tl;dr - a hotfix actually improved the game for me. BIG TIME.

    submitted by /u/Collusion_illusion
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with Mordecai's birds?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    So I've recently started replaying 1, and I'm playing mordecai for the first time. He keeps referring to Bloodwing as "boy" and "he", then in BL2, Bloodwings a girl? I could accept that this is just a continuity error, that doesn't really change anything. BUT, in the Son of Cramerax DLC, Talon is also referred to as a male bird, but then in 3 Mordecai says Talon's going to be a mother after you get it back from the mine. I'm not sure if it's some kind of running joke or just continuous writing mistakes? I just don't get it

    submitted by /u/L4vendeh
    [link] [comments]

    One thing that Pre-Sequel did better than 3.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Your character affecting dialogue.

    I've just started playing Pre-Sequel again for old times sake, and remembered that I had never beat Shadowtrap on my Claptrap. So I dove back in, and did the Some of Some Fears mission for the chance at some XP.

    When I went in, Jack-in-a-Box made a snide comment about how it was MY mind, aka Claptrap.

    This stuck out to me because I knew it would be "Claptrap's mind" if I was playing another character. I think that's something that 3 lacks, despite how often you talk. The exchanges feel hollow in that it's like an [INSERT CHARACTER'S LINE HERE] because no matter who you are or what you say, it doesn't change the way they talk to you.

    Imagine if Mordecai pointed out FL4K having a pet just like he does, saying "And it's nice workin' with a fellow animal lover." Imagine if you were playing Moze and Ellie mentioned that she'd like to check out Iron Bear sometime. Imagine if you were Amara and literally anyone pointed out you're a Siren too. Like c'mon.

    TPS has it's problems but it makes your character feel more like they're important because of how they change the world.

    submitted by /u/FrederickJupiter
    [link] [comments]

    Insanely Easy Legendary Red Chest Farm.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Starting the mission cistern of slaughter and running from the button to the corner and back repeatedly stacks the end rewards Chest and fails the event which unlocks the door to the Chest. With mayhem 4 and the new red chest event it generates infinite legendaries each time so farm the gear you want while you can.

    Clip: https://youtu.be/qP5CAOdXgos

    submitted by /u/MrHanslaX
    [link] [comments]

    Moxie’ Heist!!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:06 PM PST

    This is amazing. I just bought the DLC tonight. It's hilarious AND let's me get the best of the best for my Zane build so I can actually solo M4. 10/10.

    submitted by /u/Malizak
    [link] [comments]

    A much needed change to iron bear please.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:55 AM PST

    All I want from iron bear is a way to deploy it without needing to get inside it first. I hate bringing it in. Holding to eject. Getting out just to stand there while I'm getting hit with no real way to avoid it for a second. If I could hold deploy button just to drop it without getting in it first would be ideal. Hell shoot me out the top of it instead of just dropping right in front of it where everyone is shooting. Something.

    I hate that to use iron bear it basically stops the fighting for several seconds before I can resume with all my anointment effects taking place.

    submitted by /u/SZutich9
    [link] [comments]

    Amara or Zane

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Hey all

    I've been wanting to get back into Bl3, already have a 50 Fl4k and Moze and want to try something new What would you choose? Looking for a super fun play style and something that can handle M4 when I get there

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Pasc0e
    [link] [comments]

    Any PS4 Players who play Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Im lonely :'(

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    What gun do you want back in BL3

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    If I had to pick a gun to bring back into BL3 it would be the Excalibastard from The Presequel. Such a badass gun.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    Had a weird glitch happen while I was playing

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:27 PM PST

    I play Borderlands on console. (Sorry) More specifically, PS4. I just got to the part in BL3 where you have to get to Big Donny to get the Golden Chariot. Though trying to get to it, I died. When I respawned, I wanted to summon my vehicle again, but it glitched, and suddenly, I was in the Golden Chariot. I got out of it since I still had to get to Big Donny, but eventually I said screw it and went to get back into the Golden Chariot to get into the Carnivoria Festival, but I couldn't get in it. All it had on it was a health bar as if it still belonged to the enemies. I went back to the Catch-A-Ride station to spawn my vehicle again, and when I did, I was back inside the Golden Chariot. I am so confused. I don't know if this is supposed to happen, or if anyone's talked about this, but honestly, I'm not complaining.

    submitted by /u/RainbowistLaney
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox overheating. An observation I noticed...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:51 PM PST

    So I tried to play yesterday after months of not playing and today and got the overheating issue. Yesterday it was three times. Today just one.

    I also play Modern Warfare and noticed something. When I play MW my xbox 1 x fan is going. In games it ramps up. In lobbies it slows down.

    I played MW before playing BL3 and the console shut down in minutes. The fans never engaged in BL3. Today I came home, started up my console and played for another hour. Then the console shut down again. Just as before the fans never started.

    So maybe its a fan issue? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/DarkMage0
    [link] [comments]

    Hive rocket launcher question

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Is the 100% cryo while sntl good for this gun (I'm Zane) or would double damage ase be better? Can I find this gun in cryo element or only radiation? I forgot where I picked it up so is there a boss or enemy that drops it? Sorry for asking noob questions. Bought it at Christmas

    submitted by /u/NocturnalRalts
    [link] [comments]

    I hate the cistern of slaughter.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Hadn't heard about the glitches; tried soloing it on m4 for the fuck of it. Got to the last wave after almost 2 hours, and a rakk is stuck in a wall.

    submitted by /u/athan1214
    [link] [comments]

    Rare Chests not respawning

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:22 AM PST

    I'm trying to farm the rare Jakobs chest in the Jakobs estate but it never respawns after I open it. Even after saving and quitting. Does anybody know what I should do to fix it? Or is it something that happens with the hotfix.

    submitted by /u/Hellfireincubus
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been an established work around to the glitch that causes the Eridian Slab in Sanctuary III to not scan?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    It doesn't even let me try to scan it whenever I check, it just says "inspect". Was really hoping this would've been fixed by now considering it's been an issue since the game released. Can't get 100% trophies with this glitch

    submitted by /u/The_Inquirer_852
    [link] [comments]

    is skip dialogue button a feature for the Unofficial community patch borderlands 2?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:54 PM PST

    i heard there was a skip dialogue button or feature added to the unofficial community patch on borderlands 2. i want to play 2 again with my friend but he hates how boring it is and i remembered that someone said it was a feature so is this true? how do i do it if so?

    side note, does 3 have this feature yet? or no

    submitted by /u/Jeremy0015
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - January 31, 2020

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Starting and Surviving UVHM

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    So since BL3 is still a few months from launching on steam and none of the new vault hunters look particularly interesting to me, I'm thinking about making yet another attempt on UVHM. I've tried it several times over the years, but have never even been able to make it more than a few hundred feet from Liarsburg before getting utterly curb stomped by the insane difficulty curve. I just want to get a character or two to the level cap.

    I have five different characters at around level 50 (two gunzerkers and three mechromancers) that I would like to hopefully get to level cap at least once, but I don't know where to even start. My three mechromancers are specced out with anarchy builds and primarily use Jacobs pistols/shotguns. My gunzerkers use Hyperion machine guns/shot guns and Torgue assault rifles. Judging by how badly I get trounced, that's apparently not good enough.

    Are there specific weapons that I need to farm up before going into UVHM? Gunzerker can slag fairly-easily, provided you have slag weapons, but all the weapon swapping is a colossal pain in the butt for everyone else. I don't even know where to go to start getting slag weapons to attempt UVHM. I can't survive long enough to get drops in UVHM, but I get overleveled/undergeared if I stay in TVHM to farm drops in the expansions. It seems like a lose/lose no matter what I do.

    Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/t3hmuffnman9000
    [link] [comments]

    Are there other quality BL Youtubers/streamers other than K6 and Joltz?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Hey VH's, I cant seem to find any other quality BL content other than theese 2 creators, any reccomendations?

    submitted by /u/Karlo760400
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Red Chests and long arms

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    So like all of us I've been farming red chests for the last little bit and I've noticed long arms just don't seem to be dropping in them. Are they rarer? Are they linked to certain chests? Are they non-existent at all? Am I just an idiot who needs more caffeine? 😂

    submitted by /u/PhoenixFire48
    [link] [comments]

    Level cap?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    So, I've played previous BL games, and I know that the DLC packs each raised the lvl cap from 50. How come the Handsome Jackpot doesn't?

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment