• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Borderlands I can't bite my tongue any more. I'm fed up with this inventory system, it's total garbage.

    Borderlands I can't bite my tongue any more. I'm fed up with this inventory system, it's total garbage.


    I can't bite my tongue any more. I'm fed up with this inventory system, it's total garbage.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:12 AM PST

    I've been suffering in silence since the game was released, but now after losing an Operative-Annointed Dastardly Maggie on my lvl 50 Zane, I'm effing done. It is entirely too easy to accidentally discard/sell items when the damn inventory screen stutters, displays the wrong picture card, or just plain freezes all.the.damn.time. FTS.

    submitted by /u/Swives
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you make up your own builds?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Figuring out the synergy between skills and items is part of the fun for me, but I get it's not for everyone. Just curious how many others figure the game out for themselves. How's it going for you?

    submitted by /u/ShaqPowerSlam
    [link] [comments]

    Know who I wish made an appearance in BL3?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Athena. Definitely Athena. I miss Athena.

    submitted by /u/aarondigruccio
    [link] [comments]

    Gearbox should add weekly events.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:47 PM PST

    I really enjoyed this rare enemies event. However, Gearbox should think about adding weekly events. Like 2x money and iridium, rare enemies, increased drop rates, 2x xp. I think it would benefit players and keep them coming back.

    submitted by /u/Insane69Patato
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone ever get tired of chasing that "best build" and simply want to just have fun and experiment? BL3 primary focus.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:06 PM PST

    I see it alot... "What can one shot this" "how do I build for that". I love the internet and how technology as a whole has brought us together as a community... But I can't help but think it's taken the excitement and fun out of some experiences.

    I love Borderlands and RPG style games as a whole. BL3 has its issues but I'm not here to talk about that. In fact I think BL3 is just fine as a game with TLC needed. I'm here to discuss the ways we take creativity and fun out of the game by simply reading guides and only going for those weapons we know break the game.

    The outrage of Lyuda,Flakker, and Hex grenade adjustments were clearly expected but I couldn't help but think as I always do.. "is this all the game is to you?" I've had these weapons drop for me before the changes occurred and don't get me wrong I loved them like the rest of you did but I also was looking to experiment more with less frequently used items. I started experimenting more with COV and Maliwan (minus the Cutsman) as the were consider hated among the community (from what I saw so just an opinion) and actually found myself having more fun as I tried to make these guns just worked.

    I tweaked skill trees trying to go away from the meta. I used Phasecast for Amara since a rarely saw it brought up and stayed away from barrier, sticking to Digi clone and Syntynl for Zane. I've put all sorts of combos on Iron Bear for weapons and I to this day have not used Fade Away on Fl4k as it's used so often in builds. I have 5 characters so far up through TVHM and I've always tried to build them in ways I haven't heard about (not completely avoidable as the game isn't THAT robust haha) but here's the thing I've noticed/what I think and feel......

    I have so much more fun with the game than those who try so hard for those builds they know are possible due to data mining and the internet. I have fun playing through the campaign over and over because it's a different experience with each variation I decide to take through. I want to expeirence the games variety and not just go off what someone has said and proven is the best.

    Kudos to Joltz, K6, DJP, etc for putting out this type of information to the masses so we can see what IS possible I will never down people making best build videos. I just can't find the fun in following an instruction manual to make any challenge/experience relatively nothing. I think it's why I can tolerate the issues BL3 has had. I am just having fun with the expeirence.

    This is not to say if you are not playing like me you're not having fun or that you are terrible for the series... Play as you like and enjoy games as long as you don't ruin others expeirences (more for the PvP folks lol). Just looking to see who else feels following build instructions takes away from everything the game has to offer.

    Disclaimer: If matchmaking into Maliwan Takedown I'll bring my best build to the table as I respect others time. This goes for Slaughter as well.

    submitted by /u/hoski0999
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest boss in the game?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Heya guys what do you believe is the hardest boss in the game and why. Do you think any boss in particular is hard because of the mechanics or do you just believe it's just challenging to take it down? In my most recent playthrough I found killavault to be extra challenging probably due to the fact that I was doing a no shield run: https://youtu.be/yNhOmRNTUco. No wrong answers except for graveward. After seeing all those 1 shot kills I don't consider graveward hard any longer. First time fighting him tho was woooo quite a toughie.

    submitted by /u/TheUglyPugly
    [link] [comments]

    Band of Sitorak is overrated on Amara

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Way too easy to die with it and it useless against Badass Zealots with the rocket launchers.

    submitted by /u/Godzilla_KOM
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Fighting friends takes way too long.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Can we go back to BL2 form of friendly fighting? I hit you, you hit me, and then it starts. In BL3 you have to wait for like 20 seconds for the actual fighting to start. Anyone agree?

    submitted by /u/SonofGondor32
    [link] [comments]

    Amara Quotes

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Is there any place I could see all of amaras quotes?

    submitted by /u/Creeper456676
    [link] [comments]

    CoV weapons question

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:26 PM PST

    how many weapon types for CoV are there? i've encountered pistols, ARs and RPGs but that's it.

    i'm really hoping/looking for a shotgun one, not even a legendary, just blues/greens would do. or are those the only weapon types?

    submitted by /u/jazzmaster_YangGuo
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve killed The Unstoppable and El Dragon ten or so times on M3 and M4, and they have not dropped one single item. Anyone else had this problem?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Just tryin' to farm before the event is over, dag nabbit...

    submitted by /u/SgtRoid
    [link] [comments]

    First Run Difficulty

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:37 PM PST

    So admittedly, I love this game more than average players seem to do apparently. I accept it for its faults, but one thing I'm having trouble with is it is getting a little too easy due to my own doing. Just opened Eden6 Vault and I'm at level 36, obviously higher than what most quests are shelling out. I'm OCD to where I want to explore everything and do side quests as I go.

    This is probably a noob question but does anyone have any suggestions so I can make this game more difficult so its less tedious?

    Gamma Build FL4K with Tank Skag if that gives anyone a perspective.

    submitted by /u/green160
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:03 PM PST

    What a good sheild for Elemental Ricochet Build? I'm using a trasformer atm.

    submitted by /u/bladeshotguner
    [link] [comments]

    whens the next borderlands show?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:47 AM PST

    i am fairly sure it was supposed to be around january 21st but nothing happened, so i am kinda interested if i just didnt see it, or any info was given and i didnt notice.

    can somebody who is up to date tell me whats up?

    i mean still kinda interested about the next event and mayhem 2.0

    submitted by /u/Irarius
    [link] [comments]

    What is the 1st BL "Sanctuary"?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:09 PM PST

    I've played 2 and never played 1. I'm wondering if there's a town in BL1 like Sanctuary? Is it safe like Sanctuary? And where the golden chest would be?

    submitted by /u/mrs_halloween
    [link] [comments]

    Inspiration for Sir Hammerlock?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    I may be stating with is already known, but I think I found the genesis of the Sir Hammerlock character in Borderlands.

    In the movie "The Mummy" (1999) with Brendon Fraser there is a character named "Winston Havelock" and at one point he says "Sir Winston Havelock, at your service" in a very posh british accent.

    It just seemed to me too much of a coincidence to not be linked, as Sir Hammerlock basically says the same thing in a similar accent at the beginning of BL2.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyBons
    [link] [comments]

    Fl4k problems...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I have been trying to beat the maliwan takedown with no mayhem so I can get all the drops from wotan and I can do the takedown pretty easily untill I get to wotan himself. My current build is based around fade away and I use the brainstormer Maggie unforgiven and a torgue sticky I have also tried the cutsman but nothing seems to work. Can anyone give me ideas for guns to use or maybe a better build for Fl4k. Many thanks, Your local unforgiven crtic damage abuser

    submitted by /u/Morty_I_pickle_rick
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 - Have they optimised the game on PC yet?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:42 AM PST

    Hey all, So i played borderlands 3 on pc at launch, loved the game but never finished it due to the horrible performance issues like stuttering, fps drops, bad fps in scopes for some reason and the like and i was really dissapointed. So im wondering if they have released some patches to optimise the game before i go downloading it again. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CheeseAndBaconPizza
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ranked the different anointments?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    I'm wondering if anyone has ranked the different weapon anointment per Vaulthunter? I know it's kind of dependent on the weapon but I feel that there are likely some anointments that are borderline useless or OP.

    If a ranking doesn't exist (go for it) are there anointments that are broken, OP or useless in some circumstances? Feel free to point out obvious ones.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/killing4pizza
    [link] [comments]

    How do the luck artifacts work?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Supposedly they increase annointed drops?

    Granted i only have like 6 or 7% luck but when i have it equipped i dont even get legendaries.

    In fact it feels like im physically getting less loot overall. Less cash, less eridium, less ammo, less guns, and the guns im getting are green and white.

    Farmed graveward, and rampager.

    Am i doing this wrong???

    submitted by /u/Murdermuffinn
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderland like Diablo 3

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:00 PM PST

    I was thinking about buying and wanted to know if it was like Diablo 3?

    submitted by /u/Jisaiahwheeler
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on a good heavy with large magazine

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:01 AM PST

    I need a good heavy with a large magazine. Anyone know of any purples or blues? Legendarys magazines top out at under 10 unless there are some I haven't heard of yet. Or does anyone have a spreadsheet with information of this sort?

    submitted by /u/rabidwolf23
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back to back Conference Calls from High Tower

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Anyone know if that's a confirmed drop or was I just lucky due to the event?

    submitted by /u/Shadow__Net
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment