• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 show recap

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 show recap


    Borderlands 3 show recap

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Ultimate edition just got announced: Includes season pass 1 and 2 and all the bonuses from the deluxe edition and a new cosmetic pack that comes with new models for the vault hunters.

    Next level edition priced at 70$ comes with Borderlands 3 and final form cosmetic pack

    Moze looks like a Vladof army general and Zane looks like Zero. Amara is wearing the mask of an animal and you can see Flak's Endoskeleton.

    Season pass owners and Super Deluxe edition get the Final Form cosmetic pack for free

    Designer cut comes with new skill trees and Arms race DLC

    Arms race is a gauntlet in a hidden place inside Pandora

    Season Pass 2 will be priced at 30$ and the first half of it comes out on November 10th

    They discussed on wether they wanted to add new characters or new skill trees. They went with new skill trees because they wanted build diversity.

    You gear up as you go in the arms race in a brand new zone

    You can extract your loot or die trying in the arms race

    The arms race is a game show hosted by two characters from Borderlands 2

    The arms race will be a 20-25 minute section

    Skills and guardian ranks will be disabled in the Arms race.

    Over twenty pieces of new gear in the arms race

    Class mods for new skills will be found inside the arms race

    Your loot is extracted to your bank.

    There's a blizzard that is closing in. It will move around the map. It will eventually end around the center where the boss fight will take place. You can fight the boss whenever you're ready.

    One of the biggest zones in the game

    All on foot. No fast travel or vehicles

    Cross-play and cross-save is coming. No timeline yet

    Edit: No skills in the Arms Race including passive and kill skills.

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    I was getting pretty tired of playing three, went back to play two for a while and did some farming on an old character, and you know what....

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I went after both the Veruc, and Sledge's shotgun and had the exact same experience, found a couple in the element I wanted but were two OP levels lower that what I was, then found versions I didn't want that were my OP level. This brought back a flood of memories of legendaries dropping from rare Spawns or needing big treks to get to, and it made me realize while I still prefer two overall I think I've come to the realization I actually do like how three handles farming better!

    At least while you're farming for a specific weapon in three you could get other legendary's you might not know you want, even if it takes a long time to get the anointment you want there are still other anointments it could have that might be awesome, and of course your drops drop way more often.

    submitted by /u/Crazy-Kaplan
    [link] [comments]

    Underrated feature from BL3

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    The ability to fast travel from the menu/mail screen. I forgot how much of a slog it is in the older games to run halfway across a map to find a fast travel station.

    submitted by /u/aarondigruccio
    [link] [comments]

    Which game to get for co op?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    New to the franchise—my brother wants to play one of the games in co op on PC.

    1. Which game would deliver the best co op experience in your opinion?
    2. Do I need to buy multiple copies, or is there local co op?
    3. Do any of the DLC bundles greatly improve the experience?
    submitted by /u/pactmaker
    [link] [comments]

    What type of skag are you?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I think I'd be a barbed pup skag. I'm young and feisty but sometimes too aggressive

    submitted by /u/ZenMasta61
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 now on sale

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys a quick heads up that borderlands 3 is now half off on steam from their halloween sale.

    I absolutely loved 1 and 2 but didn't want to pay 60 bucks for it because im a frugal person. Would you say its as good as 1 and 2, basically meaning is it worth the 30 dollar price tag?

    submitted by /u/osully800
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 TVHM scaling question

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hello, i have a quick question regarding the scaling in TVHM of borderlands 2. I've read that after you beat the warrior all unaccpted quests and enemies will scale to lvl 50.

    My question is, does that also count for specific quest enemies ? For example if i finish Cult Following: False Idols quest and kill scorch at lvl 37, will he also respawn at lvl 50 once i beat the warrior or do i have to wait and accept the quest until i've beaten it ?

    submitted by /u/KuroiNami
    [link] [comments]

    Replayed Tales from the Borderlands...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    And man, that game is amazing. I played through it years ago and I remembered the good feeling I had finishing the game. I'd forgotten about the game and saw it in my library, so I thought what the hell...

    Playing it again did not disappoint. I ended the game with the same feels that I had during the first playthrough when the credits rolled. If you haven't played it check it out. Can't recommend this game enough.

    submitted by /u/scumble_2_temptation
    [link] [comments]

    My friend doesn't have this year's Bloody harvest challenge list.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I have them just fine, and am seeing the new rewards, but when my friend looks at his challenges he can only see last year's rewards and challenges. Is there a way to fix this? Yes, we have hotfixes enabled.

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Which bl1 location for chest farming?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Everyone knows that all bl1 legendaries can only be be obtainned by worlddrop or by chests. Since they can't be farmed, i've been search for the best chest farm location that doesn't require dlc, but i still indecise. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Arthur_just_Arthur
    [link] [comments]

    Badass ranks BL3?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Hello All, I have most the badass ranks done on moze.
    Now i am playing an alt a lot, and I notice i have a lot of circles with lines through them on a lot of my badass rank skills. (mostly skins, but some functional things like + weapon damage on consecutive hits)

    Is there a way i can enable all my skills? Or do some of them just not transfer over?

    submitted by /u/kirbycommander1
    [link] [comments]

    Mandela Effect- Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I swear to fucking god it was called Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection and it had more than just Borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel on it. Am I going nuts or what?

    submitted by /u/Jordanpinho00
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat "One Punch" on Mayhem 10?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I'm using various M10 weapons and barely doing any damage. My best try only cut his health by 1/8, and that was having him chase me up the stairs and him being busy fighting the bots. Only a matter of time until the bots turn on me and kill me and then it all resets.

    Anyone beat him on M10, and if so, any tips on what to use? I'm running Amara, fwiw.

    submitted by /u/Poodletail
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 true cross play?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Hey, I have borderlands for the PS4 and am going to be buying a ps5, my brother plays on pc so I'd like to buy him a copy of bl3 for Christmas and play through it with him, I've heard they're planning to implement cross play but is there any word on between which consoles it will function? I can't find much information online

    submitted by /u/whatyouegg123
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Xbox achievement?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I'm going through on Xbox One completing all the achievements on the Borderlands series. I'm playing through the pre-sequel and have come to the infamous Challenger achievement.

    I've completed all Level 1 challenges with a single character and my achievement hasn't popped. I never had this problem with the other games. I understand Xbox achievements can be a bit of a pain but I just completed the Excalibastard achievement and it popped straight away.

    Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AdamR7295
    [link] [comments]

    question I need answers to

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    1. Does the skill point you get from the end of the claptrap dlc stick if I re-spec? Or does it disappear
    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    How do I level up fast?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I finished every dlc except for the robo revolution dlc. I went to go get the first mission from Tannis and tried to do it, the problem is that I'm level 44.

    submitted by /u/SouthernEast577
    [link] [comments]

    Early slag

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I'm only level 15 krieg but I need a slag to complete multiple side quest but I cant get one any good tips it bosses to grind (I've just beat Wilhelm

    submitted by /u/thebiteof87-
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a resource that has all of the achievements (including DLCs) and notes which ones are "hidden achievements"?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I am missing only 4 achievements for BL3 on Steam and they're all hidden achievements, so I'm trying to figure out what they are but can't find a good list of them.

    submitted by /u/SageSpartan
    [link] [comments]

    SALVADOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    NJITEOHNGOUEIPHGOUPRWEHJGOPUDFSHGBO;UDFSGNBOIUEGNOU;JSDFGBHNOS;DFAHG;OUDFSGH;OSUDAFGUOHFSGOUHDFASHGOU

    HE'S BACK

    MY BOY

    I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY

    submitted by /u/RunicSSB
    [link] [comments]

    If Borderlands were to have a Battle Royale how would you make it?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    What I would do is to have the ability to find the passive skills that belong to the character your playing as around the map! You could have all the characters from Borderlands in the game. I'm not sure how I would feel about action skills being in the games because some of them might be a bit OP like Phasegrasp.

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment