• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Borderlands So, I’ve been playing through the series and I’ve come to this conclusion

    Borderlands So, I’ve been playing through the series and I’ve come to this conclusion


    So, I’ve been playing through the series and I’ve come to this conclusion

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    BL1: Best Atmosphere BL2: Best Story BLPS: Best Environments BL3: Best Gameplay

    submitted by /u/Nex-o
    [link] [comments]

    Ghast Call

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Okay...does anyone have any tips for getting a Ghast Call? I feel like last Halloween I got loads of them just from killing Haunt and this year I've put probably ten hours into farming one and haven't seen a single one. I've also only seen maybe 5-6 loot ghosts. I've tried farming Haunt, doing scraptrap runs, and going through the Trials but I'm having no luck...playing on M8 btw

    submitted by /u/Dashiz206
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play with a friend through steam Borderlands 3

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    This is really frustrating.. We both purchased the super deluxe edition, were able to join each other just fine and after an hour got disconnected and can't join each other again.. there is just a wifi icon with an X even though both of our internet connections are stable everywhere else other than BL3.. tried various different fixes but nothing seems to help, it's so fking frustrating.. what to do?

    submitted by /u/Salted_Pringles
    [link] [comments]

    I like what I am seeing about Arms Race but...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    What will come alongside of earning this new loot here?

    I love that we are getting new legendary weapons and skill trees but there is little motivation to use either if I am just expected to use them in content that has been conquered tons of times already. There needs to be new content that utilizes the new gear and trees.

    submitted by /u/TY311
    [link] [comments]

    Zane Digi Clone question

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Can digi clone still get a copy o Zane's shield? if so, how? I do not se it in the skill tree anymore.

    submitted by /u/JudoGage
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Burning Summit even still obtainable?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I remember hearing about it when Borderlands 3 first came out and it seems to be an almost mythical item - I don't think I've seen anybody get it outside of the initial first 2 months. Is it just insanely rare to get the mail or is it just not in the game anymore?

    submitted by /u/7Mac
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - October 30, 2020

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Borderlands the handsome collection after playing Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    would you guys recommend getting the Handsome Collection after playing Borderlands 3? I heard that the gameplay of BL 2 feels old after playing the BL 3 but is this true? Or would it be better to buy the DLC of the third game instead of the handsome collection?

    submitted by /u/Guru2355
    [link] [comments]

    How to play borderlands 2 offline? (Epic Games)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    A while ago Borderlands the pre-sequel was free to claim on the epic store so I grabbed it. Later when I tried to play it when I didn't have internet it asked for a Shift name and login, and I cant seem to get past that screen. Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Electro_Vortex
    [link] [comments]

    Cost of season pass 2?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the cost of season pass 2 for bl3? I keep hearing people say $30 but I can't find anything official that supports that.

    submitted by /u/helppls23
    [link] [comments]

    (ps4) question: is there keyboard mouse support for tps?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    title says it all. im not used to controller with handsome collection so id like to know if they support keyboard and mouse?

    submitted by /u/DivinityRBX
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem and TVHM on console

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Hey, PC player here.

    Just bought the game for Xbox since my friend can't run it on PC, is Mayhem Mode still locked behind completion of each playthrough on console or can I do a TVHM run with Mayhem enabled?

    I know a while ago at release console had to do TVHM before that run had Mayhem enabled so wanted to make sure that we don't do Mayhem on normal then flatten TVHM with overpowered gear.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/TierraInfinity
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about Claptrap's Secret Stash, and it is if objects can be passed to other characters that are in another playthought, another Vault Hunter Mode

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Let me explain, I want to pass an object, the Flame of the Firehawk level 51 shield with a Salvador in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode (the third new plus game) to a level 44 Krieg in a second new plus game or True Vault Hunter Mode

    submitted by /u/volkami
    [link] [comments]

    Any good sites for lore?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    I recently finished all four borderlands games for the first time and connected to them in a way i haven't any other series. i really want to get all the facts straight in my head and learn more. does anyone have some lore websites/forms they like? thank you!

    submitted by /u/vroom4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting the Super Deluxe Edition after trading in the base copy I have to Gamestop. Should I wait until the Ultimate Edition comes out or wait for a price drop of Season Pass 2 down the line?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I ask this because I have no clue if the Ultimate Edition is a rip off or not and I can't find anything in terms of price on this thing. It may be due to it being announced. I just want to get the DLC's bundled as it saves me time and effort in installing the things on the Xbox One. Arms Race while cool isn't particularly interesting to me now because a rouge-lite mode is kinda weird in a game like this one plus the new skill trees are kinda meh to me.

    submitted by /u/Ziko577
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment