• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Borderlands last year i leveld up all 4 characters in borderlands 1 and i have a decent build on them all and i want to get back into the game but idk what to do since i have done all characters.

    Borderlands last year i leveld up all 4 characters in borderlands 1 and i have a decent build on them all and i want to get back into the game but idk what to do since i have done all characters.


    last year i leveld up all 4 characters in borderlands 1 and i have a decent build on them all and i want to get back into the game but idk what to do since i have done all characters.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:19 AM PST

    Are there any mods that add something new that makes it worth jumping back in the game or are there different viable builds to the characters. i have the basic builds on the characters. sniper mordecai, smg lillith, explosive brick and assult riffle roland

    submitted by /u/Malamass
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Pc not running, Need help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Recently I have come into possession of my own copy of Borderlands 3 on Steam, unfortunately I have being have very chunky gameplay with the game often freezing, but the fps is fine. I've also had issues launching the game. Now for the life of me I cannot seem to hone in on the issue, but one of you might be able to help me.

    I run the game on mostly low graphics settings.

    I also am running the game with a I3-8100, Ryzon RX 570, and 8 gigs of ram.

    I also have an understanding that Borderlands 3 is poorly optimized.

    submitted by /u/Jewboi125
    [link] [comments]

    when should i drop weapons?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:58 PM PST

    normal mode borderlands 2

    submitted by /u/ihateyouzander
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian rank locked even though I played through several times. (PS4 > PS5 transfer)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:21 PM PST

    I transferred my save data and all characters over from my ps4 to ps5 with no issues. My characters are all there but it says guardian rank is locked until end of story. I've run through the game three times across all three characters. Did I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/anaboogiewoogie
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection aiming issues [Switch]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Does this just take some getting used to? I got this because it was on sale and everywhere I looked online raved about how it's a fantastic port, and it felt great to play, and oh man the gyro controls are fantastic...I don't see it. I'm having a terrible time hitting anything, with or without the gyro aiming. I can't decide if Auto-aim helps or hurts it because half the time it makes me shoot where my target used to be.

    The gyro controls would be fine, if they didn't require constant adjustment because I'll find myself staring at the sky because my movement wasn't 1-1...

    I mean, this has to be on my end, right? This just isn't at all in line with everything I've read up on this port. Any like...setting suggestions? Or something? It just doesn't feel good at all.

    submitted by /u/Gotolosethemall
    [link] [comments]

    At what point do I need the 2nd dlc?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:43 PM PST

    I have been totally out of touch when it comes to the new dlc. What all does it add to the end game and does it do anything for player below max level?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    can someone help me now on borderlands 2?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:20 AM PST

    can someone help me now on borderlands 2?

    i doubt this will work im in a mission now and cant continue where i must get claptraps upgrade im on pc

    submitted by /u/labprofess
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay on consoles

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Hello! I've got Series X and finally I can catch up with borderland series by playing 3 on it. My PC unfortunately wasnt good enough to run it :(

    The question actually is, should I? I heard for looooong time that playing Fps games on gamepads is pointless mainly because aiming. I always played sniper characters in this series so i'm worried about character performance using pad to play.

    Can some of you, console players, talk about how gameplaywise game is playable on consoles?

    submitted by /u/Tanvage
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 vs 3?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:13 PM PST

    I've always enjoyed destiny and the looter shooter aspect of it and want something similar for solo play. I've tried borderlands 2 and honestly didn't find the gunplay as satisfying as I imagined compared to something like destiny. How would you compare the weapons and shooting from borderlands 2 to 3? I don't care at all about the story just the combat and weapons. And for anyone who's played destiny, how overwhelming is the loot compared to that?

    submitted by /u/matdood56
    [link] [comments]

    Performance issue : Borderlands 2 runs (a lot) worse than Borderlands 3 ?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Hello,

    I recently discovered the Borderlands games (somehow I missed the hype train years ago, but it's never too late, isn't it ?).

    I started with BL2, and with the help of all the tweaks that you can find on Google (including the Willow / Ryan / Cinematic rendering setting thing...), I managed to get the game to run "decently" (50 fps in outside zones, more indoors) with pseudo-max settings (apart from medium view distance, near foliage distance, low physx).

    I decided to buy BL3, and in DX12 mode with everything on ultra/max apart from volumetric fog (off), medium view distance and low foliage, I am getting a LOT more FPS (60 in the integrated benchmark, 110-120 in the beginning area !).

    Is there anything that I am missing or is BL2 just poorly optimised (or maybe CPU-bound) ? Is there a way to reach the same kind of performance in BL2 ?

    My specs : MSI GS73VR-7RG laptop, i7-7600 HQ (undervolted) with 8GB of RAM, 1070 GTX Max-Q (core clock +200 MHz) with 8 GB of VRAM, 1080p / 120 Hz screen (sadly no G-Sync).

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Kaighal
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in playing bl2?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    I'm an avid borderlands player, and I have it on PC, does anyone want to play through it? Maybe do some challenge run like allegiances, or something?

    submitted by /u/Schoenhut
    [link] [comments]

    ClapTrap DLC Question (BL1GOTY)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    If I turn in the mission "Helping is its own reward... wait no it isn't!" in the ClapTrap DLC, do I lose access to the chest room in the Hyperion Gift Shop? I've had it sitting completed but not turned in so I can farm the chests, but I was wondering if I would still be able to access that room after the mission is turned in. Playing the GOTY remaster on PS4, if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Kapral_Wojtek
    [link] [comments]

    So how is Zane's cannon?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I tried looking around this sub and the other one for opinions but cant find anything. i tried it out a bit and it feels nice to use, but i was using it on low level enemies, im not sure how it stacks into late game. i want to use it, but is it worth it? any good anointments/augments to go with it?

    submitted by /u/ComManDerBG
    [link] [comments]

    Are main quests supposed to give away legendaries?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:01 PM PST

    So I just got the game on sale yesterday along with the Season 1 pass. After completing the "Taking Flight" mission, I found a Nemesis in my inventory and later after "Sanctuary", I got a Back ham shield. I checked the wiki and the rewards are listed as unique blue weapons. Is there some special promotion or something going on?

    submitted by /u/thearkopolis
    [link] [comments]

    Can't join friends game in BL2

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Hi people, is there a problem going on with BL2 CO-OP because my can't join my game to play with me!

    submitted by /u/iisbadwithusernames
    [link] [comments]

    Does Luck Affect Quest Rewards?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Im currently doing an Allegience run on Borderlands 3, and i just finished the 7th Story mission "The Impending Doom" and after a quick search on the internet, i found that the Redistributor Unique Hyperian SMG is the reward, except when i just turned in the quest, i got the Handsome Jackhammer, a Hyperian Legendary that definitively is a Rare Enemy drop with world drop possibility.

    I got confused and now im here.

    submitted by /u/CrystalineFoxy
    [link] [comments]

    Read only save problems

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:09 AM PST

    Greetings, I'm having trouble finding my saves. I'm looking in my borderlands 2 files and I've found WillowGame, but saves aren't in there anymore. I'm not really sure w h ere else to look and there isn't anyone else having this problem either apparently. Any help? I've got folders "Binaries", "DLC", "Documents", "Engine", "Gearbox", and "WillowGame". "Config", "CookedPCConsole", "Localization", "Movies", and "Splash" is what is inside my WillowGame folder.

    submitted by /u/parkerjl22
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Borderlands Legendary Collection worth it for Switch?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:16 AM PST

    The Vita port was horrible, is the Switch port worth it?

    submitted by /u/BobJeff69DTF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment