• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Borderlands Is B2 + all DLC longer than B3 + all DLC?

    Borderlands Is B2 + all DLC longer than B3 + all DLC?


    Is B2 + all DLC longer than B3 + all DLC?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Which game offers the most amount of content? I know that B3 has many DLCs yet to come, but as of today which game including all dlc has the most amount of content?

    I'm not asking which is better, just the one with the most content so far.

    submitted by /u/brighthazard
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands movie tropes (to avoid)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:56 PM PST

    I'm not optimistic about the borderlands movie, same as most of us, I guess.

    Can we do a thread about the tropes we do not want to see? See tvtropes.org for background.

    1. Time travel. I hate it. If time travel was so cheap, why not go back and fix things before they became a crisis? Why not go back further and kill off all the bad guys? It's been done far too much.
    2. As the prophecy foretold. So cheezy. I have a hard time distinguishing it from the chosen one.
    3. I like that we hear Lilith scheme awkwardly to be with Roland. What I do not want to see is the protagonist chasing the leading lady the whole movie and then suddenly he wins her over because he wins? And please, not another love triangle.
    4. We have to win or the whole world will end! Not just the world, the universe will end!! Wait, not just our universe, the multiverse will end!!! Can we have slightly scaled back villain and finale? Leave some room for a sequel. Make the drama about the struggle, not the epic scale of the adventure. I once read this amazing short story about a guy who embarrasses himself at a bus stop. The anguish I felt for the person was intense. Nobody was (physically) hurt, but I felt the shame deeply. So, can we have decent writing, please? Maybe instead of defeating Jack, just make it through The Fridge or Sawtooth Cauldron in one piece. My first play through The Fridge with my green and white guns felt epic.
    5. Dude was the bad guy all along! Seen way too much of it and the related one about being the good guy all along. Snape is the one example that I didn't actually resent.
    6. Physics! So many bad examples. Since the game involves so many guns, they're going to do one where a 90 pound woman shoots a 357 magnum and no recoil. Can you imagine Tina shooting a Jacobs shotgun and keeping it steady? On second thought, this is Borderlands. Should I be geeking out about how hollywood gets guns so wrong?
    7. Music. Those tropes are all documented. Remember when vanilla ice was hip hop? Or the summer movies were all about the dubsteps? Use the music from the games. I'll make an allowance for actual Claptr4p original compositions.

    This post is getting out of hand. I thought I would just post a couple of examples, but I keep finding more so I'll just stop.

    submitted by /u/marmalodak
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think we'll see a Borderlands 3 GOTY Edition?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:28 PM PST

    I know they're still releasing DLC, a second season at that...but there was a lot of DLC for BL2 as well, and we got that on a couple of collections.

    submitted by /u/Gruesome_Garie
    [link] [comments]

    Please for the love of God...(movie)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    I dont know if they're basing this on the 1st or 2nd game, but if Handsome Jack is in this one, they should really cast Handsome Jack (Dameon Clark) as Handsome Jack. 🤷🏻‍♂️

    submitted by /u/CrimsonxAce
    [link] [comments]

    It might just be me, but Supermassive Black Hole by Muse feels like such a borderlands opening type song

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:58 PM PST

    I feel like I might have people disagree here but it would be such a solid opening to BL4 if they used the correct parts

    submitted by /u/megamarment
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going to farm "all" the equipment in Borderlands 2

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    I've been thinking about this since a while ago, something like the hunt but not only farming unique equipment and nothing competitive, a lot more casual. So a few days ago I made this excel where I listed all the equipment in Borderlands 2 based on certain parameters like the barrel and elemental damage for weapons, the body part on the shields, etc.

    I was going to write a long post explaining in detail all these parameters for each type of equipment and some "rules" that I came up with for the run but I'm not sure if you guys would be interested in that so I kept it simple.

    So, I'm about to start this challenge (Idk if I'm going to be able to finish it tbh), let me know if you're interested in more details and/or updates in the run.

    submitted by /u/JonDream00
    [link] [comments]

    I'm thinking of painting something borderlands style, but I don't know what "art style".

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:29 PM PST

    anyone wanna help me out? what does this art style called, I hope i can find tutorials too.

    submitted by /u/20pesos__
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a demo of the first game?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Because I'm trying to see If i like it this game.

    Btw: I am not yet a fan

    submitted by /u/mohamadkanso120
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Bl2 challenges to do?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:55 PM PST

    I've done quite a bit of challenge runs and I feel like I'm running out of things to do. Anyone have any suggestions ?

    submitted by /u/Crowgutter777
    [link] [comments]

    Massive glitch in the "Final Piece" mission on the Salt Flats

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    I defeated Baron Flynt, and his chest was the place to turn in the quest.

    Unfortunately, I hit the exit button while looking at the chest (with the turn-in-mission screen displayed) to see if there was loot inside, and now there is an empty chest where I am supposed to turn in the mission, but I am unable to do so.

    No call from Steele, no Crimson Lance showing up, just me running around on top of the drill, looking for a way to advance the story.

    I shut the game off, restarted it; I took a fast travel to another location; I died; nothing changed.

    I've found similar posts online where people have encountered this problem, but haven't been able to find a solution.

    Seriously hoping my save file isn't bricked because of this--no desire to start over from the beginning, when I'm this close to the end.

    Anyone have any solutions??

    submitted by /u/PickerelwithaBee
    [link] [comments]

    Tartarus station chest room updates

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Hi guys, Im currently going through Bl1 again and I've beaten the robolution dlc at the beginning. I know that the weapons' levels are based on story progression, but does anyone know which missions specifically update them? Thanks

    submitted by /u/SluggishSq8
    [link] [comments]

    Air your grievances! Offer your suggestions! Give your whole-ass opinion on the borderlands movie!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:46 AM PST

    I just noticed a distinct lack of posts just containing a general "give your two cents." So here's mine, I guess

    I do want to point out a few questions I'd like you all to think about, as I haven't seen anyone talking about most of these:

    Given that kevin hart is playing roland, who is the actual best cast?

    What does the movie have to include to save it from the 9th circle of hell, and what should the movie include to pull it out of the depths of mediocrity?

    Borderlands is a looter shooter after all, how will that aspect be used?

    What will happen to us, as a community?

    What does the movie have to get right for it to be worth anyone's time, even the general public?

    Would animation save this disaster?

    There's the questions, now to my personal opinion, which you can debate and add your own in the comments:

    Kevin hart should still be in the movie, only he should be claptrap instead. Think about Kevin saying anything soldier-like, extremely seriously. Now, imagine Kevin saying these lines:

    Stairs? I can't climb stairs!

    Aaaaaaannnddddd, ooopppeeeennn!

    I might sound happy about this, but I'm actually quite depressed! This is my manufacturer's tone of voice!

    Yeah, I thought so.

    Cate Blanchett is a great cast for lilith. She's a great actor, so no complaints there. However, what's preventing me from replacing her with another, better actor, is the fact that she looks like lilith. That automatically makes her perfect for the role.

    If the movie doesn't include handsome jack, it'll be a wasted opportunity. I would watch it just to see how right or how wrong they portrayed our handsome asshole. He's the best character in borderlands by far, and by not even attempting to include him you just shoot yourself in the foot.

    and yes, animation would save this disaster.

    submitted by /u/coilovercat
    [link] [comments]

    The Borderlands franchise has been heavy on mind lately

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    The borderlands franchise used to be something to behold. The first game was amazing, one of my all time favorites to this day. Part 2? 10/10. I couldn't think of a bad thing to say if you paid me to. Next we had the pre-sequal. Not the greatest, but it was still well worth the game time in my opinion. It could've been a bit longer, but it was unique and exciting nonetheless. Then they released borderlands 3... It's been sitting on my shelf for months untouched. They basically took everything good about the previous games, added way too many features that are completely unnecessary, decided to stiffen up the gameplay to a point where it just feels annoying and uncomfortable, I could go on. They announced a borderlands movie will be made. At first, I saw a small glimmer of hope as they cast cate blanchet as lillith. Today I see a new article. they're casting kevin hart? My hope for this franchise went from very high to okay, okay to very low, very low to ok, then ok to Just bury the fucking horse already.

    Feel free to share your opinions on the matter as I welcome debate. I know I'm not alone on the matter, but I also know I don't speak for everyone. Peace! ✌️

    submitted by /u/Equivalent-Island-66
    [link] [comments]

    New player playing Arms Race

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:36 AM PST

    I'm a new player, only level 15 and I recently got Arms Race and am getting destroyed just minutes into the game. My question is what level should I be to play this or can I lower the enemies level? Or does my level not really factor into this game mode? Thanks for any advice

    submitted by /u/infernalxs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment