• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Good or Bad)

    Borderlands Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Good or Bad)


    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Good or Bad)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:51 PM PST

    So, I recently got the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and I've really been enjoying it. I've been playing clap-tp, who is extremely fun, and surprisingly, one of the best vault hunters I've played yet. I've also really liked the story. But, despite those things, it still has the worst reviews out of all of the Borderlands games. So, why do you think this is?

    submitted by /u/s0apt0ken
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 Characters

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:02 AM PST

    Could someone give me a rundown of the four characters and what they do? This is my first time playing bl1 and i dont know who to choose

    submitted by /u/Josh-McC
    [link] [comments]

    How good is The Pre-Sequel?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:58 PM PST

    I just got the Legendary collection on my Nintendo Switch and I obtained Borderlands game of the year, BL 2, and the pre-sequel, Since my switch didn't have much storage I could only download BL 2 or Game of the year and TPS, I'd like some opinions on TPS and Game of the year, just don't spoil too much, thanks!

    submitted by /u/AssistanceNegative92
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Regen 12% ammo while digi clone is active annoint bugged?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:25 PM PST

    I have it on my Reflux but i find my ammo doesn't regen at all when i have my clone up and it stays at the same ammo count even after 5 seconds of no shooting.

    submitted by /u/D3moAU
    [link] [comments]

    Is the second season pass worth it?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    I've been debating on getting the season pass and I want to know what you all think about it.

    submitted by /u/CelestialRoze
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Profile Sync Issue

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Been living out in the country with a family member for a couple of months where there is no internet. At the beginning of moving out here, I deleted my BL2 profile to start over just to have something to do. Fast forward to me moving back to town, I connect to the internet and somehow my profile syncs and erases the new profile I had been working on for those 2 months. Can I retrieve the overwritten profile, and if not, how do I prevent this from happening in the future?

    submitted by /u/tinalikesreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 comparison

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:05 AM PST

    Hi everyone. I've played every BL, but it wasn't until 3 that it got it's hooks in me. Currently level 42 and just got season pass 1. I think that the shooting mechanics and the sliding/manteling changes are literally game changing and unbelievably fun to use. Guns feel powerful and a speed Zane build is such an adrenaline rush. The guns may be the best I've ever used in any video game, ever.

    I checked the internet and the consensus I see is that BL3 is considered just more of the same, or actually worse than previous entries such as BL2.

    I'm new to the BL community and would love to be filled in on the matter--maybe it'll be worth picking up some of the older games later. How does reddit place BL3? Thanks!

    PS--Which character/build plays most differently than Zane for a second playthrough?

    Lemme know VH!

    submitted by /u/CoolsterMcgee
    [link] [comments]

    Can you not gameshare the dlc?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    this is my first time making a reddit post so I dunno if I'm putting in the right spot. I'll move it if I have to. Anyway, roll post:

    My gf and I went half on the season pass and got it on her account, and we tried to game share it like we do everything else. I activated the poster, it didn't ask me to buy anything, but when I went to the dropped it said one of us didn't have the dlc. I tried downloading it from my account but no luck, kept asking me to buy it. I got on her account on my system and it downloaded and installed, but i still can't access it from my account.

    submitted by /u/NegotiationTop151
    [link] [comments]

    When to visit the DLC's?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Hey guys. I finished the game and I'm level 46 now. Should I do the DLC's now on the second playthrough or whats the best way to have a nice challenge? Didn't do any of the DLC content yet. Also how do I access the DLC's?

    submitted by /u/Helmuth04
    [link] [comments]

    Cut content

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:48 AM PST

    So I finished Tarturas Station, and while I was playing I kept collecting, PIZZA, PINK PANTIES, 3D GLASSES, do I have to find someone in particular, or were these quests cut from the game?

    submitted by /u/SlowFatWombat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment