• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Borderlands My friends gifted me the 2nd game! What do I need to know?

    Borderlands My friends gifted me the 2nd game! What do I need to know?


    My friends gifted me the 2nd game! What do I need to know?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:14 AM PST

    I didn't play the first game, but last night my friends gifted me the 2nd one and I'm having a lot of fun! I'm typically a person who plays games in order so what do I need to know about the first game?

    submitted by /u/obeyer10
    [link] [comments]

    If only TPS had more content

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:57 PM PST

    Have been replaying TPS with various characters and it is a really damn good game!

    Something about the gameplay, it feels more fast paced than BL2.

    Dialogue, story and characters are not as interesting as BL2, but the gameplay and character action skills feels so much better.

    If only TPS had more story content... One can only imagine.

    submitted by /u/JacksonTeoh91
    [link] [comments]

    Someone want to play borderlands one and two

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    I have a headset and I bought the handsome jack collection. If anyone wants to play the full games with me and had a mic add me on xbox

    James Fe is the gamertag and send me a message and we can start

    Microphones and easy going fun having people please thank you

    submitted by /u/Acceptable-Safe-1919
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Gear Calculator working again

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/reviving-gear-calc-on-flashpoint/4551534/4

    I got this working and submitted it to Flashpoint, it should be included in a future release.

    In the meanwhile to get it going manually:

    1. Download Flashpoint (Infinity or Core is fine, Ultimate seems excessive for this.)
    2. Extract it wherever.
    3. Download GearCalc. (Don't extract.)
    4. Run the "Start Flashpoint" shortcut located wherever from step 2.
    5. If you're running the Infinity version go to Config and check the box by Enable Editing.
    6. Under Curate click "Load Archive" and select the Gear_Calculator.7z you saved in step 3.
    7. At the bottom of the resulting page click "Run" (or alternatively "Import" to access it from the Games section. You may need to restart Flashpoint for this.)
    8. Enjoy!
    submitted by /u/Paul_C
    [link] [comments]

    BL The Pre-Sequel 2

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    Hear me out... It follows on from Bl2 Lilith Dlc and ending with the takeover of Pandora by the twins.

    Follows crimson raiders vs CoV but from the very beginning when CoV came to be.

    One of the characters that we can use can be Mouthpiece.

    submitted by /u/JacksonTeoh91
    [link] [comments]

    Best early game build for Gaige?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    I'm playing Gaige, and I mostly want to use the Anarchy and Best Friends trees because they focus on damage and elemental power, but I'm struggling with HP and accuracy. Any way to combat these issues? Is Discord a good Skill to dive into? I feel like the Skills that use up your Anarchy stacks might not be worthwhile, but it's my first time playing her.

    submitted by /u/richiejd00
    [link] [comments]

    Where next

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    I finished the first borderlands so I'm wondering should I do the dlc or go straight to 2 or tps

    submitted by /u/Xavier200708
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good legendaries for bottomless mags moze?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    So I just finished Normal Mode with Moze and I want to properly gear up before going into TVHM. Im running a bottemless mags build but idk what are good legendaries for that kind of build. Can someone please help

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    Tier 3 Rematch: Bar Room Blitz

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:19 PM PST

    What is the quickest way to clear pyro Pete's bar? So far I'm running around in circles with the Harold but I usually only win 50% of the time. I've seen people use sham+ Nukem but I don't wanna farm for hours just so I can farm for hours.

    submitted by /u/Doominati_C
    [link] [comments]

    Might get the game for my birthday

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Hey, im 14 and my 15th birthday is soon, I might get the game from parents, and I was wondering if anyone around my age preferably 15-16 would want to play/help, and can someone who played tell me a bit more about the game before I play? I've seen a few clips but it just seems like a bunch of meth heads gone roge.

    submitted by /u/Inevitable_Jump1852
    [link] [comments]

    Major issues with launching BL3

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I'm having major issues with playing BL3 for Xbox right now.

    When I first select the game, it all seems normal, I go through the 2K and Gearbox logo, long Claptrap loading screen, go through some more logos and reach the start screen, all good. After pressing A however, it just kicks me back into the home screen, no Xbox warning like (wait a full minute before trying again) or whatever, just kicks me back.

    Is anybody else having this issue? Does anybody have a fix? I've tried restarting my Xbox several times to no success and while I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled, the 80~ gigs it'll take to reinstall everything is gonna take an eternity, so I'm leaving it as a sort of last option after asking around. All help is appreciated, thanks

    submitted by /u/Speeda2
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire February 1st

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    WZK3T-KK6RH-C6C6S-FT3JT-R3X5H

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2. Stuck at onnecting to friend.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Any help will be apreciated. I'm trying to connect to my friend. He's playing on EGS, 'im on Steam. We tried connecting to one another. But nothing worked. And i checked the integrity of the files. Please help.
    Here's the screenshot of the issue.
    https://ibb.co/C8NKxdB

    submitted by /u/Jamesjayzero
    [link] [comments]

    Brains sidequest?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    I've just completed the Zombie Island of Dr Ned DLC for BL1 but I didn't receive the brains quest. How do I get the quest?

    submitted by /u/SlyKnyfe12
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome jack DLC issue

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Borderlands 2, ps4, handsome jack edition. When I go to dlc it lists lilith DLC as purchased, but not installed. When I press x to install, it takes me to the psn store but there is no download button...help?

    submitted by /u/smazzurco
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 4 wish list.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:30 PM PST

    As a fan of the series from BL1 and on, there are several things that I would like to see in the next installment.

    • A story with apparent player agency. I don't want this to be a huge branching story, but using the Tales How taletell tells a story. way of having seemingly divergent paths that ultimately come back to the same outcome would be a huge step forward. I know that some people find that it isn't true player agency, but it would allow for more variation.
    • The return of lasers as a weapon class. As a fan of the BLTPS, I enjoyed using the lasers in that game but to see them as just modified SMGs or assult rifles felt like a step back.
    • The use of Oz kits along with the improved movement of BL3 would allow for more 3 dimensional maps. It also wouldn't break my immersion when going to Skywell-27. It would also make the trials more challenging and the Guardian Takedown platforming elements more forgiving.
    • Make the anointments on guns come from the wrapon trinkets. Everyone has bemoaned the slog of getting the right anointment on the righr gun, making it linked to something you can move from weapom to weapon would increase the value of trinkets and remove this complaint.
    • As I started the game with Steam, 6 months behind every one else, I think there was an issue with dedicated drops. Start the game with dedicated drops.
    • Increase the number of uniques. I think the staggering number of legendaries has diminished the value of the lower rarities. Several of the legendaries could be moved to the purple or blue rarities as uniques and no one would bat an eye.
    • Make the Hellfire a great Maliwan again. The Hellshock and the Hellwalker are great guns but the Hellfire is woefully inadequate in comparison. I remember the days of BL1 when the Hellfire was King. Now its one of the worst legendary SMGs.
    • Make previous characters unlockable with updated skill trees. This wouldn't be cannon but I'd love to play as Athena against Aurelia. Or sprint past everyone with Lilith. This would be the most difficult to pull off as it would increase the developer work load by 5 times, but it would be fun.
    submitted by /u/jomon21
    [link] [comments]

    What character should I choose?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Like the title says Im wondering which character i should pick in the pre sequel i like too be defensive while also being able too do offence

    submitted by /u/APOLLOsvensson
    [link] [comments]

    Not starting with a legendary

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:38 AM PST

    I played the game on ps4 and staryed with 1 or 2 legendaries. I got it on switch because its 50% off right now, but i dont have any legendaries.

    Ive tried all the stuff other people said, like going in the shift menu first, but theres nothing. If im missing something, please help

    EDIT: i found out i got the legendary guns and 75 golden keys on ps4 because i owned handsome collection. I signed into shift on handsome collection and then on bl1 and it worked

    submitted by /u/Zargadoink
    [link] [comments]

    Will BL2 use more ram if I upgrade it?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    I have an 8gb 2666mhz ram stick and plan to upgrade to a 2x8gb 3200mhz ram. I lag a bit when I face dense places, will this fix the problem?

    submitted by /u/DogePancakes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment