• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Borderlands It's been over a year and there are more pressing bugs but...

    Borderlands It's been over a year and there are more pressing bugs but...


    It's been over a year and there are more pressing bugs but...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Please can we squeeze BALEX to chat with him without the "HAH, I shoved her ass in a hard drive and ejected the bitch! Pick her up Vault Hunter," dialogue playing? BALEX was an awesome character and I'd like to listen to him every so often when traveling to Sanctuary every so often. I don't know too much about game design technically speaking, but it doesn't seem like a particularly difficult bug to patch out compared to something like Zane on release.

    submitted by /u/GammaAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Assistance for "And They'll Tell Two Friends" achievement on PC for non-enhanced edition

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    If anyone could help me out with this one that would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/chernabogjunior
    [link] [comments]

    Guns love and tentacles, is there any way to see which rare spawns I've killed?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    There's 4 and on ps5 the trophy progress says I've killed 3 but I have no idea which 3. In Bl2 when killing Jenkins the little bot that pops out of Hyperion boxes, you got a challenge complete for it. Just hoping there's something similar so I don't have to grind out all 4 spawns to find out it was the last one I tried.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/nick02911
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Gold Golem drop the Grog in the community patch?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Hello! I've been farming gold golem for the past 2 hours with the patch on, and from what I've seen the grog can drop from him, but I'm unsure if he drops it or not. I might just be unlucky, crazy, or misinformed, but I just wanna make sure. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WeaselOnFireTbh
    [link] [comments]

    Which vault hunter had the most entertaining writing as far as voice lines and what not?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Just trying to see what vault hunter people think had the most entertaining writing lol

    submitted by /u/CommodorNorrington
    [link] [comments]

    Playing borderlands goty on ps4 and problem with dlc

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Anytime i try to go to it, the fast travel says its installing but its installed

    submitted by /u/EggplantEducational8
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through The Pre Sequel for the first time (live!)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Hey good folks of r/Borderlands, I'm playing and streaming through the TPS, beginning today and then eventually on to B2. You can find me here:

    https://www.twitch.tv/spearmintspaff

    Any tips on the game would me massively appreciated. I don't mind "back-seat gaming" at all, I welcome the help. Our community is awesome too so even if you're just looking for a place to chill, chat about FPSs and RPGs and make some friends, we got you sorted.

    Hopefully see a couple of you in there!

    submitted by /u/SpearmintSpaff
    [link] [comments]

    I made Part 2 Of Tales From The Borderlands Out Of Bounds Hacking, I found an unused character!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/kS-94Z3J8i0

    Hey guys, I'm not sure if you guys remember but last week I showed off a 30-minute video of out-of-bounds secrets in Tales From The Borderlands.

    After over a dozen PMs asking me to show off more stuff, I made part 2!

    In this part, I show off the game's five intros, along with some secrets regarding Jack in Helios. The coolest thing I found was an unused character!

    Thanks for all the love guys!

    submitted by /u/telltalegamesvideos
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the Borderlands for Mac OS?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Hey there, a friend was devastated to find that the game she purchased on steam a while back is no longer compatible with Mac OS. Is there any website apart from steam that offers this game for purchase for Mac OS users? (I myself am a windows user).

    TIA

    submitted by /u/GaiaCreature
    [link] [comments]

    BL3: What happens if you shoot a gun that requires multiple ammo per shot but you don't have enough?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I just got the Hellraiser shotgun that has 2 ammo and takes two ammo to fire. Through abilities and upgrades, I now have 3 ammo capacity in it so I can shoot twice before reloading. Does the second time do half as much damage since I have only 1 bullet left?

    submitted by /u/montezuma300
    [link] [comments]

    Never played a Borderlands game, recently tried 2 and 3 for a few hours, my unbiased opinion and a few questions (34 years old)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    First of all I have to say I dont particularly like FPS games, mainly cause I suck in PvP ones like Apex and CS

    (I blame my age vs hyperactive 15y olds)

    And PvE campaigns rarely grasp me, Half Life, Crysis and Titanfall 2 where some exceptions

    Looter Shooters however are interesting enough that I played about 600 hours of Warframe (dont intend to get back in that game)

    Never played Destiny or Division or anything else of that kind

    The only action/looter I like is Nioh 1+2 and Path of Exile

    So I played about 3-5 hours of BL2 and 3, completed full editions and all

    courtesy of a friend who owns like 90% of entire steam library -obvious exaggeration-

    ××××××××××××××××××

    So the "gunplay" is night and day, BL3 totally wins, each gun felt very impactful and movement/driving feels nice

    Story and writing, indeed I have to agree, from the very start of the game, BL2 wins, Handsome Jack is much more interesting than anything BL3 threw so far... and Vaugn is annoying AF

    However even though I definitely value story and writing in games, I feel like the real "meat" here is the moment to moment gameplay and so far BL3 wins

    Obviously since its a more modern game and thats (usually) the case

    I saw a lot of controversy surrounding BL3, from overpriced bad quality DLC to bad handling of many issues that you, fans, know and judge better than me

    I feel a lot of the "hate" for BL3 also stems from the fact this genre feels oversaturated? Kinda? I mean you have so many options in the shooter/looter genre lately

    So my question is:

    In a universe where BL2 does not exists, is BL3 worth to buy and play (ultimate edition and all) If I liked the 1st 5 hours or so?

    Or should I simply go play Destiny or something else to feed my looter/action hunger... that Nioh has cultivated

    submitted by /u/exosion
    [link] [comments]

    Farming bunker

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Is it normal to have 20+ runs and have no drop, not even a head drop?

    submitted by /u/JackT0818
    [link] [comments]

    No horizontal split screen on the Switch? (Borderlands 2)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    So, earlier today me and a friend tried to play Borderlands on the Nintendo Switch. Specifically, I had the Legendary collection installed, and we tried Borderlands 2. However, from what I could tell, the split screen could only be split vertically, not horizontally.

    I looked around online, but all I found was either people complaining that other versions of the game was horizontal and they couldn't make it vertical, or instructions to look in the options and pick how the split works. Well, I looked in the options, and all I can do is switch what side of the vertical split player one is on.

    So, to anyone that has the Switch version of Borderlands 2, is there a way to change the split screen to be horizontal?

    submitted by /u/StepwisePilot
    [link] [comments]

    Help me decide on a borderlands tattoo

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Hey, so i'm getting a lettering tattoo done in two days and i'm not sure what text i want. It's gonna be under my butt, on the back of my thighs. I thought of "vault" and "hunter", but idk. Also thought of "Ellie's garage" but idk, cause it's right under my butt. That'd be kinda funny. If i dont find anything better, i'll just go with "Vault Hunter", but idk i kinda feel like there can be something better. Help me pls? It needs to be two words, 5-7 letters, not necessarily something serious, but like, no "nipple salad", ok? Xd thanks!!

    submitted by /u/vacccy
    [link] [comments]

    Community Patches?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Are the community patches no longer working for BL2 and Pre Sequel or am I installing them wrong? Just got into modding for BL. Also kinda new to PC.

    Edit: I used BLCMM and the patch txt. I load up the game and try to apply the patch in the console. It says it's working under the badass rank. But in the console it says "Unrecognized" with part names on BL TPS. Haven't tried BL2 patch. For more context.

    submitted by /u/CryeBabie
    [link] [comments]

    Problem After Using Offline Mode

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    So My internet was down for a day and I decided to play Borderlands while I wait for it to come back. I Tethered to my phone and was able to set up Offline mode with the Epic Launcher but when I loaded in to my character that was going through the wedding DLC I got a warning that I would be sent to a zone from vanilla Borderlands since for some dumb reason it requires online access.

    The problem I am having now is that I can't get back to the DLC. I still have the quest for where I left off but I can't get to the actual planet. The fire was originally one where I did the skip option and started at level 13.

    Has anybody come across this that could help me with what to do? My dude is level 18 now and I don't know how far in he is because I didn't want to look it up and see spoilers but since he's only leveled 5 times I'm debating about if I just delete him and start over.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DiabeticJedi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment