• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Borderlands PSA: Borderlands 2 *should* be played BEFORE Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

    Borderlands PSA: Borderlands 2 *should* be played BEFORE Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel


    PSA: Borderlands 2 *should* be played BEFORE Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

    Posted:

    Just as the title states. I keep seeing or hearing of people who play The Pre-Sequel before they play Borderlands 2, and while you technically CAN do it that way (you'll still have fun, it's fine), much like the Star Wars saga there will be major surprises & revelations which will lose their impact if you experience them in a different order

    EDIT: some comments may contain spoilers

    submitted by /u/wheelie_dog
    [link] [comments]

    Pops

    Posted:

    I play online with my 84yr old father, here is a conversation I had on the phone with my mother tonight. "Honey, your dad needs you to drive him to the sunken sea to meet Mr Shank" :)

    submitted by /u/h0mer0
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get back into the series

    Posted:

    I haven't personally played Borderlands in a long while and want to get back into it. If anyone would like to help me re-connect with the series my Psn is: SqueezyJibs_

    submitted by /u/zeztyboi
    [link] [comments]

    Question about jumping from Switch to PC

    Posted:

    Hi everyone. Some time ago I bought the BL collection on Switch (1, 2, Pre-sequel). I've been enjoying 1 so far but feel like the controls are a bit clunky (especially with the joycons but even with the pro controller while docked). Seeing as there is a franchise sale on Steam until tomorrow, is it a good idea to buy it for PC? (I play mostly with a controller, not much of a KB/M myself). I don't mind lack of cross save, and having them on switch is great on the go, but I want to know if it's a better experience on the PC with a proper controller (Elite Series 2).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RobertoCFG
    [link] [comments]

    How do chests work?

    Posted:

    How chest work in the GOTY enhanced version of the game? Because i saw people sayng that the llot changes with your level but for me it always stays the same, when i see people get level 50 equipment in the sledge safe house when i get level 13 equipment

    submitted by /u/Kukurti
    [link] [comments]

    Who created the border turrets?

    Posted:

    Maybe it's explained in-game somewhere, I don't know. But I think it's a fun discussion topic - who exactly created and placed those turrets that insta-kill you for leaving the map? Obviously they're just game conventions that provide a reason for not being able to go out of bounds, but lore-wise, I wonder why they're there?

    I'm thinking DAHL based on design, but the intent behind them is also very Hyperion.

    submitted by /u/eversaur
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing idea

    Posted:

    Had this thought: love Tftbl, and I loved when Rhys' character was included in Borderlands 3. But I had this idea of what Atlas would become in the future - a huge and powerful corporation.

    What would Rhys look like afterwards?

    I imagine that by then he would be much smarter than he is now, especially in terms of experience. I love the original concept art of him with the beard. But more to the point, with someone like Zer0 by his side, and all the soldiers being brought in, surely Rhys would learn to defend himself, right? And I know this may seem a little outlandish, but as well as the beard, I imagine him in a neat yet rough suit, with the colours of red and black; glasses with a dark green tint; short hair around the back and sides of his head; a functioning arm and other advanced cybernetics to help him in computer-type situations, and maybe even fights; a cigarette in one hand (I can imagine that due to the stress of his job, smoking would at least help him relax and ease his nerves a little). Maybe even a few scars from his journey climbing up the corporate ladder?

    The image of this kind of person gives someone familiar yet also unfamiliar. Someone who has changed with time, and events, and exudes the confidence and familiarity needed with the job. Someone people can more easily respect. It also feels like a big step forward for the character from being a whining small... chihuahua.

    Another outlandish idea would be to have a dog, or dogs, by his side, not just as companions but loyal bodyguards - as Sasha left him before Borderlands 3, I can imagine that he would still get pretty lonely, and so decided that having such companionship would keep him preoccupied outside of the job, all while still securing his own protection, and practicing authority.

    It would be great to see someone, who, too, is a fan like myself, draw such an image like this, to give the character more of a push forward.

    submitted by /u/Snoo-30865
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3

    Posted:

    I wanna buy borderlands 3 but with season pass its expensive if ı buy only base game what ı miss ı cant do endgame etc is it very necessary to buy?

    submitted by /u/cikso91
    [link] [comments]

    Want to play BL1 on Mac

    Posted:

    I'd like to play Borderlands 1on my Mac running High Sierra OS X 10.13.6 but can't fin a playable copy of it anywhere. I see it listed on GameRanger, but I'm not sure if it really playable. I bought a copy off of Amazon but the activation key wouldn't work on it. Feral Interactive told me it should'nt have been offered for sale because the keys have been blocked. I see people talking about BL1 but they must be playing anything but Macs.

    submitted by /u/zaphod999
    [link] [comments]

    Winged Storm

    Posted:

    Quick question...Can you still farm Winged Storm? I just defeated the dragons but the bridge to leave the arena to the mimic room is not there. No way out except jumping out of the arena. Restated the game but the bridge is still gone. Is there a switch or something. Been a long time since I played this. 🤨

    submitted by /u/Chipbeef
    [link] [comments]

    How do i play CO-OP over the internet?

    Posted:

    I have a 5 year old laptop that even lags at chrome.. But surprisingly, it runs borderlands GOTY! So i was thinking, i knew that CO-OP could be played over lan, but is there any way to play it over the net? Like, vpn or something?

    submitted by /u/Itsyarandomboy
    [link] [comments]

    How rare are luneshine weapons?

    Posted:

    I thought luneshine weapons were supposed to be very rare but i just fixed the grinder and first 2 tries i got the jack o cannon and the boomacorn luneshine guns. Did i get extremely lucky or are they not rare?

    submitted by /u/Zargadoink
    [link] [comments]

    TFTB fps lock

    Posted:

    So, I've felt some nostalgia and decided to complete TFTB again. Last time I played it was before the game was removed from stores.

    Now, when I've installed the game and launched it, I noticed, that when playing fullscreen there's a 40 fps lock, while window mode is normal.

    Is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Ariku_Makita_1425
    [link] [comments]

    Why I hate Borderlands GOTY on PS4

    Posted:

    I was to finish the Mad Moxxi Underdome DLC and then in the last arena in round 20 wave 3 the game crashes. Anyone can help me to get the trophy.

    submitted by /u/LexLexxis
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be a waste of time to do videos on all of the missions on borderlands or would I be wasting my time?

    Posted:

    This doesn't just apply to the 1st game but for all of the games in the series but would it be waste of time to do video walkthroughs for missions in borderlands the borderlands series. Me and my fiance are currently playing through the series not on coop mode but both playing through the games together. I've been thinking about doing videos to post on YouTube for each mission even though some of these missions are short and maybe take less than 5 minutes to do. My fiance thinks it might be a waste of time to do a video for each mission but I'm not 100 percent sure if it is or isn't. So im wondering would it be a waste of time to do this or not?

    submitted by /u/GamerGirlCentral
    [link] [comments]

    FL4K pet not working

    Posted:

    I just came back from a hiatus and decided to finish leveling up FL4K. But regardless of which pet I choose, it just stays in place.

    I commanded it to attack an enemy it was standing next to the enemy and it did not even move.

    Has this been an issue for a while?

    submitted by /u/TY311
    [link] [comments]

    FL4K PET RYSE ALLY?

    Posted:

    Simple question, whenFl4k's pet does kill an enemy, does it ryse from fight for lyfe an ally?

    submitted by /u/ScottAragon
    [link] [comments]

    Corrosive weapons

    Posted:

    I'm a zero in tvhm and need a corrosive weapon what are the best?

    submitted by /u/No-clip-Fin
    [link] [comments]

    Character selection

    Posted:

    Howdy, fellow Vault Hynters!

    I have just finished playing BL2 with my two friends (some bug caused that we couldn't level up despite having all DLCs) and we want to play BLTPS next. We've done some research about characters so we could decide who would take each one. They chose Athena and our cute Clappy. So here comes my problem: I really like Wilhelm and he was my first choice when i saw him BUT I was maining Gaige earlier and I was so tired of her (we played on normal mode, then on TVHM and on UVHM in a row and everytime we finished all quests) and I fear that gameplay with Wilhelm will be the same and I will be bored. My second choice would be Aurelia but I wanted to ask:Which character will be more useful in team with Claptrap and Athena? And is gameplay with Wilhelm the same as Gaige? I now it's not THAT similar, but their action skill is almost the same...

    Thanks for reading and may the God of Loot give You His blessing!

    submitted by /u/warm_dumpling
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with this one?

    Posted:

    What is the best way of completely enjoying borderlands 2? Main missions + playthroughs then DLCs? Or main missions + DLCs then playthroughs? Can some tell me the best and right way? TIA

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Catastro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment