• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Borderlands Damn I didn't know Gaige was this op

    Borderlands Damn I didn't know Gaige was this op


    Damn I didn't know Gaige was this op

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    So after I grinded 3 characters to op10 I wanted to play again with Gaige, cuz I don't really know what she did, just yt videos and such. God a Jakobs Shotgun with 100+ stacks of anarchy can kill 5+ level enemies and bosses. Holy moly.

    submitted by /u/fire_candys
    [link] [comments]

    Planning a BL3 challenge run, need some help with routing it.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    As this is planning a route through the game, there will most likely be full game spoilers in this thread. The post itself does not contain any spoilers past the tutorial of the game, which finishes shortly after the first boss.

    I've played through the game a few times by now, both normal and TVHM. After a while, the normal run & gun playing got a bit stale... so as I normally do when this happens with games I like, I decided it was a good idea to do a challenge run. I rarely ever use grenades, so why not base it around that?

    The obvious choice for which vault hunter is Zane. Pocket Full of Grenades is going to be essential for the bosses with higher hp, due to a limited grenade count.

    The current planned route sees us running through the main story, stopping for side quests when they give an important grenade mod, or early on to get some levels. The goal of the playthrough is to not deal a single point of damage from anything other than grenades. Early on, the Duct Tape Mod will be good as a replacement to get pseudo-regenerating grenades, but I'll need to be careful not to accidentally hit the enemy when I use it.

    However, throughout the whole game, one area sticks out to me as particularly... impossible. That's the very beginning of the game. You have no grenades, no levels, and no way to skip it. There's two waves of enemies and the first boss, Shiv. The third wave after Shiv, you can just sit back and let Lilith take care of them for you, but that's three required encounters before we get grenades or class abilities.

    Is there any known way to skip this beginning segment, or to progress through it without dealing damage to enemies? Or is this going to have to turn into a minimalist run?

    submitted by /u/Appledirt
    [link] [comments]

    Is Amara's purple tree bugged?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    I finally got around to getting the season 2 pass and was trying out Amara's new tree. I'm not certain what's causing it but I'm noticing a couple of bugs one much more annoying than the other.

    First the icons for my kill skills don't seem to ever fade out unless i open the inventory menu. I can't tell for sure if the skills are actually staying active or not.

    Worse is that something is ocassionally causing major audio problems. Everything starts echoing like there are two of her speaking at once. I'll empty the magazine on my assault rifle and the gunfire sound effects keep playing for about a half second as i reload. The cryo sound effects from the phase orb persists indefinitely at times.

    Has anyone else experienced this? I might spec back into my old build if it keeps doing this.

    submitted by /u/YouveGotTheTouch2
    [link] [comments]

    Prison Break Over The Wall Please Help

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    I have the Nintendo switch port of the game, and this quest is driving me insane. I can't complete the second jump. I've been at it for over an hour, but the racer boost just doesn't get me far enough. I'm so frustrated that I'm practically on the verge of tears. If someone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bownarrowbabe
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax and Gearbox guns.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Anyone else feel like Gearbox guns drop WAY too much from crawmerax? To clarify, I have the next gen version, and I've been farming crawmerax about 5 times, then hitting the armory for those sweet pearls. Only thing is, gearbox has decided to absolutely destroy crawmerax's loot pool by over saturating it with their guns. Granted, the silent night sniper and Bahas big boom blaster shotty are pretty good, I just cant stand to see them drop EVERY SINGLE KILL. I've gotten more gearbox guns from crawmerax than regular legendaries. Anyone know why they keep force feeding me their guns lmao?

    P.S. their stats never change. Their the same exact guns everytime, I havent found any difference in them stat wise.

    submitted by /u/Correct-Plenty6661
    [link] [comments]

    Character leveling build guides

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Me and my friends are about to play blands 3 with new character and we are looking for accurate leveling guides. Do you guys know where we could find them?

    submitted by /u/ramsplayer61
    [link] [comments]

    shield units are awful

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    i'm playing through borderlands 2 and i hate the nomad taskmaster. they are absolutely absurd. they never let down their shields and have a ton of health. they arent like the jackals in halo which have a sweet spot to hit. the only way i can beat them is to rush in and trigger their melee attack to expose them and shoot them. if i am the same level as one of them, i have to repeat this 4 or 5 times to kill it. just so frustrating. is there a way you're supposed to fight them?

    submitted by /u/ZanClanMan
    [link] [comments]

    Let's play some co-op.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Looking for more people to play co-op with. Bought the Handsome Collection a while ago so we can play 1, 2, or TPS. We can start new games/characters or just jump in wherever. I'm easy.

    SW-1055-7089-0425

    submitted by /u/joshuafitforbattle_
    [link] [comments]

    Help unstable FPS w/3060

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I am a couple hours into BL3 and have been plagued with FPS issues. Half the time everything will be perfect and I'll get 100+ FPS in ultra. The other half, I'll be lucky if I get 20+.

    What's the deal? I've tried to narrow the issue down but nothing else is open. Just epic games to launch and afterburner.

    Sometimes restarting works, other times it does not.

    Does anyone know what is going on??

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Traxxas411
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Borderlands Iceberg chart

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Vault Hunters! My name is Palatinik and I'm trying to gather information to build a new Borderlands Iceberg tier list, if you're unaware of WHAT IS an iceberg tier list, it's pretty simple, it's a tier listing system, from top to bottom in the form of an iceberg, where you put common-knowledge facts on the top of the iceberg, and go down thru the iceberg until you hit the bottom, to obscure and deep knowledges about said thing.

    I'm 100% aware there IS one for Borderlands, but its own creator said the Iceberg was kinda "eh" and could use some refining.

    That out of the way, I'm asking for the help of you guys, to rearrange a new Iceberg chart for the Borderlands franchise (all games, even Tales), and would humbly ask for you guys to give one or more facts that you know about ANYTHING surrounding the game (and would also ask if you could "level" the info you brought to the table from 1 to 7 in "deepness level").

    I'll be posting the Iceberg here and on r/IcebergCharts as soon as I finish it.

    (I'm tagging this as spoiler, cus, yea...)

    (Edit 1: Feel free to add a description to what you're bringing)

    submitted by /u/Palatinik
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Borderlands 2.5 Overhaul have their own wiki page?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    The BL2 Reborn and Exodus have their own and was wondering if the Overhaul has one as well?

    submitted by /u/TalesofaPreSequel
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Modding Scene in 2021?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Hey, kiddos!

    What's the BL2 modding scene like in 2021? I found a huge, popular overhaul mod on ModDB (can't remember the name) but the creator abandoned it in 2018. Any other mod suggestions from someone who has hundreds upon hundreds of hours logged in the game and wants to make it fresh somehow?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/FireConsumes
    [link] [comments]

    General Knox dlc bug

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I've been trying for hours to jump over the prison and the car just isn't getting even near the prison wall and there is a rock that blocks me from getting through am I doing something wrong or is the game broken

    submitted by /u/Abraam_the_Doge
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 is too boring

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Its just shooting, looting, selling then shooting again.

    And the gunplay isn't even that good.

    I'm only a few hours in and I've already regretted buying this game.

    It should have been like doom ngl

    submitted by /u/Kagenlim
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome jackpot progress resetting after every play session

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I keep getting put back to winners and losers but i have the levels and trophys from later in the DLC. I am playing on PS5 and it is frustrating losing a couple hours of progress every time without beingable to do anything about it.

    submitted by /u/Blobbygold
    [link] [comments]

    Moonscaper

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if getting the recent release of tales from the borderlands gives you the moonscaper/ other bonuses on tps?

    submitted by /u/Aidenbub07
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Action Skill Active

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    Been digging that new "reroll annointments for 250 eridium" machine quite a lot lately, great help to remove some farming time. But I have a question concerning the "ASA" annoint. To give you some context, I am playing with my 65 Zane, MNTIS + SNTNL.
    -"ASS" works right when you start an action skill. Ok, no worries here.
    -"ASE" works right at the end of it. Again, no problem.
    But then comes "ASA", meaning the annointment is active when one of your action skill is also active. So :
    -Does it mean that as long as my drone is out there with me, the annointment never goes off?
    -How does it work with the shoulder cannon, considering its trigger time is like 1 or 2 seconds? Does the annointment trigger only the time the cannon is displayed, or does it work more like some kind of "ASS" annoint?

    Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/Dis-logical
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment