• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Borderlands Pearls and Hybrids on xbox one.

    Borderlands Pearls and Hybrids on xbox one.


    Pearls and Hybrids on xbox one.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Looking for pearls and hybrids on XB1, can trade mods or other good gear I have.

    submitted by /u/Correct-Plenty6661
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to lower BL3 drop rates?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I've been playing Borderlands 3 for a long time now, but I just don't enjoy getting so many legendaries (I know that not all are good unless correctly anointed). I really enjoyed the BL1 and BL2 drops since when I got one it would always be a nice surprise. Does anyone know if there is a way to change the overall drop rates to be lower?

    submitted by /u/TuksonBooks
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 GOTY Enhanced Public Lobbies

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Been playing some OG Borderlands lately and I have yet to see someone join my public lobby. There are also no lobbies in the match browser section whenever i check it out. Is the game's multiplayer pretty much dead or could there be something wrong with my internet, region, etc. ?

    submitted by /u/Evrimen135
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 1X smart delivery help!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    OK so I purchased Borderlands 3 and its first season pass digitally, back when they first came out and I'm looking to start playing it again. I've since upgraded to an Xbox 1 X and was promised that the game would have smart delivery at no extra cost but when I go into my library, the game is non-existent and the store wants me to pay for the whole shebang again. I am in need of assistance!

    submitted by /u/PalePeryton
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering about op levels

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    If i bought handsome collection but never used internet while playing it like ive never done any updates for it would i still have access to op 0-8 or an update wasnt needed for that change to take place removing op levels

    submitted by /u/Agooddeath91
    [link] [comments]

    Planning on start in the series.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Hi, I notice that in my steam I have BL1 goty Enhanced and 2, I just played the 2 for like 4 hours. But im planning to play the whole series seriously.

    I love the fallout games btw, with bl I got some Fallout vibes haha.

    What do you recommend me as a new in the franchise?

    Blessings to everyone and sorry for bad english.

    submitted by /u/elskilo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment