• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Borderlands Is tales from the borderlands redux fake?

    Borderlands Is tales from the borderlands redux fake?


    Is tales from the borderlands redux fake?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Seeing as I replayed the game recently I was poking around online seeing if there ever will be a season 2 of it and I found that there will be something called tales from the borderlands redux which will be released soon. The trailers looked kind of fake and I couldn't find much information about it so I was just wondering will there be a extended version or a new season of the game and if so is there an estimated release date which you can share?

    Edit: Well that's too bad I was kind of hopeful that we would get a new installation to the tell tale side of borderlands.

    submitted by /u/Amban_Cato
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 became unplayable for me (Does not run properly)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    I went back to play bl2 after a lot of hours on 3 and i was playing perfectly fine until today.

    Today when i launched the game it put me in LAN/Offline mode and the game would freeze every 5 to 7 seconds for 2-3 seconds, I found out that this was a problem a year ago but i did not see any fix anywhere also when trying to switch the connection to Public/Online invite only/Online friends only the game would just try to connect infinitely.

    Has anyone experienced this and do you know how to fix it? (Verifying the game did not work)

    submitted by /u/FlaminnShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with fast travel

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Look, i just started the game a week ago and i'm in the part when u first go to Promethea. The thing is i want to complete a mision in Pandora (The Droughts) but the fast travel station in Sanctuary doesn't lead anywhere. I'd really appreciate if someone could help me. Pd. The whole thing of fast travel in this game seems pretty odd lol

    submitted by /u/megael9
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Enhanced sound issues

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    I'm curious if there's a way to keep the audio of my gun from cutting out if there's too many sounds playing, it happens a lot more if I have a high rate of fire gun

    submitted by /u/XaliahSFM
    [link] [comments]

    Does "Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode" not work in the Pre Sequel?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    I've gotten stuck after a grand total of about 10 minutes of UVH mode, because I'm stuck in the launch crate, but nothing happens. Has anyone experienced this issue? I'm playing on ps3 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/BigBiscuitBrisket
    [link] [comments]

    I can't fill the energy trap

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    I have been hanging out trying to fill the energy trap in the cannonization quest.

    After placing the trap and killing approximately 50 spirits I have only been able to fill two slots.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/GaiusPullo
    [link] [comments]

    Boderlands 2 TVHM DLC question

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    So I just finished Bl2 base story on Normal. My zer0 is level 35.

    I then started the Pirate's Booty DLC on normal (planning on playing them in order and it's the first one). I found out enemies were 28-30 level, everything was too easy, I was over powered and enemies weren't giving me enough XP.

    So I started TVHM with the same save file and started the DLC. Everything is fine but there is one big problem.

    No black market. And if I want black market I have a play buncha story mode again to reach Sanctuary and unlock Black market guy.

    1. Can I find Black Market guy in DLCs? OR

    2. Do I have to play the story again to reach Santuary? OR

    3. Should I just ignore black market upgrades?

    submitted by /u/splashyDIAMOND
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Sale worth it?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    There's a PlayStation store sale for BL3 and both season passes. BL3 and the first season pass is 20 bucks and the second season pass is 25 bucks. Is this worth picking up for someone who's played through the game already but none of the dlcs?

    submitted by /u/CosmicJoshotron
    [link] [comments]

    Should I skip bl1

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Hello just got this game yesterday I am level 16 and just feeling bored. The world feels bland and I am genuinely not enjoying the game I love the gameplay but the story is nonexistent.I am really excited for Borderlands 2 so should I skip Bl1.

    submitted by /u/FIREfalcoln89
    [link] [comments]

    Director's Cut brief rundown?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    I plan on buying the Director's Cut, but was wondering if someone would be willing to give me a cliffnotes version of the content. I know there's a new mini campaign, new raid boss, but what are these weekly challenges and dailies I briefly heard about?

    submitted by /u/Pooty_McPoot
    [link] [comments]

    cant get borderlands 3 to launch

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    i uninstalled the game after i beat it then redownloaded it today cause i wanted to replay it only comes up with lowlevelfatalerror line 4115 launching from steam

    submitted by /u/LonelyCoalMiner
    [link] [comments]

    i get this error when adding people

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    help me please error

    submitted by /u/Ali-Sama
    [link] [comments]

    Which edition to buy, Super Deluxe (SDE) or Ultimate edition (UE) of BL3?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    With the Epic Games Store sale and $10 coupon, can buy SDE for around $8 and UE for double that at $16. Is it worth paying effectively $8 just for second year pass/dlcs?

    What do I get? Is there more content down the line for this game? Will it be easier buying both the second year and 3rd year dlc at discount later on?

    submitted by /u/MisterJ-HYDE
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people hat Maliwan guns in BL3

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Im not a Maliwan fan myself, never was. Ive always been a Dahl fan, but i heard players saying Maliwan guns suck in BL3. Y tho?

    submitted by /u/TygoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina's assault on dragonKeep

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    So I just finished off the handsome sorcerer and freed buttstallion. The reason I went through with this boss battle was because I thought I would get a legendary from the loot pool of the warrior. I literally got nothing. Just cash. And a few useless weapons.

    submitted by /u/Atomicgojira
    [link] [comments]

    Butcher vs Conference call for Zane?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Which is better for zane? I have level 65 version for both.

    submitted by /u/TygoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Does the "Commander Lilith and battle for sanctuary" DLC go for sale?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Seems like it wasn't in the handsome collection.

    submitted by /u/intotheirishole
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment