• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 29, 2021

    Borderlands looking for advice about pre sequel

    Borderlands looking for advice about pre sequel


    looking for advice about pre sequel

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    i recently picked up the legendary collection on sale and just started playing the first borderlands. my question is should i play borderlands 2 or the prequel next. thanks!

    submitted by /u/calebfaker72
    [link] [comments]

    why does Arbalest of Discipline take literally every bullet in my inventory to kill

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    im level 40 on mayhem 1 and hes level 41. would post video of the sub allowed it but i can literally unload on his crit with my whole arsenal of guns and not make a noticeable dent in his healthpool. is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/throwaway82025
    [link] [comments]

    Lag on bl1 for switch

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    I've been playing coop locally with my sister and there seems to be a bit of lag after firing a shot. Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/Sjhholi899
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone play a Diablo-style side game?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Hear me out - I know at this heart this series is an FPS. I'm not saying one format is better than the other. But imagine a smaller, arcade-styled isometric dungeon-crawling Borderlands game with more of a twin stick shooter gameplay, but the same loot system we've come to know and love. I think it would be a great way to expand the universe and tell a new story, kind of like Tales, while Gearbox works on whatever they have cooked up next.

    submitted by /u/cbearsfreak
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of the current revival system?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    IMO it's in a pretty good spot but the fact that enemies run away from you and you can't ADS is kinda bullshit. Also, if there's no enemies around in something like a boss fight and you're playing solo, you just die and restart the entire fight.

    submitted by /u/TheDoctorOf1977
    [link] [comments]

    Tundra express static noise whenever I enter this location

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Ive played the handsome collection many times but I started a new character and first it was tiny tinas door that kept giving me background noise and now whenever I enter tundra express I just hear an electric fence constantly in the background is there a fix for this or no I'm on the PS4 version of the game

    submitted by /u/Pokemonfreaks
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Working Shift Codes

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    I'm sure this gets asked often, but I still can't seem to find a solid list of working shift codes for BL2 on PS4. The ones I've found that claim to be up to date and include permanent codes that do not expire, none of the codes work. I never would have used any of these in the past. Anyone know of any codes that definitely still work?

    submitted by /u/sevinup07
    [link] [comments]

    Happy pig motel

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    The geyser used to get up on the motel sign don't seem to work anymore everytime I try this it only pushes me like 2 feet in the air I'm standing in the correct area your supposed to stand in the handsome collection did they fix this because before when I played on 360 I could always do this with ease now I can't anyone have an solution or answer?

    submitted by /u/Pokemonfreaks
    [link] [comments]

    How to get "The Professional" skill tree for Zane?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    When I go into the action skill trees, I get the "Hitman", "Double Agent" & "Under Cover", and whenever I go onto a YT video to find how to get it, all it shows are people that just have it and I'm really confused.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/IveBeenStungByAWaspp
    [link] [comments]

    Any working console dupes on bl3?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Some of these farms are brutal so I just figured I'd ask

    submitted by /u/Ashtograsstyson
    [link] [comments]

    A sad update on the grenade-only challenge run

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I have run into a roadblock. The mission Taking Flight requires you to run over enemies with a vehicle to complete it, and as it's a required story mission, I can't skip it.

    Has anyone found a way around this? Or should I simply turn this into a minimalist run?

    submitted by /u/Appledirt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment