• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Borderlands Do you actually use the emotes in Borderlands 3?

    Borderlands Do you actually use the emotes in Borderlands 3?


    Do you actually use the emotes in Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Be honest. And if you do, which one do you use the most?

    submitted by /u/blssmdoll
    [link] [comments]

    Will the handsome collection DLC work on older systems?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    My moms playing through all my borderlands games with someone. I have all the DLC for the first game but all the other games are just the default versions. The person she's playing with doesn't want to rebuy the game and the DLC since he just bought them and my mom doesn't want to spend 30 bucks for DLC she will beat in a week (she plays games quick). So the handsome collection, I know you can transfer saves but if you buy it, do you get the DLC transferred to the 360 version as well or no? It's not a big deal if it doesn't, just figured I'd ask since it's a game I don't mind owning in my collection.

    submitted by /u/Spider19_
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Vault Card Glitched

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    I am working on my vault card and one of my daily quests i just did didnt check off. it was kill captain traunt and after i killed him nothing happened. i know it works cause i finished another daily quest and got a chest for it. anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/ToBeTheSeer
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I don't know if it's a bug or something but for some reason in bl3 my heath is stuck at 1hp I have checked my shield if it says that it changes my heath to shield but it says nothing about that can someone help me

    submitted by /u/milkman69403
    [link] [comments]

    Bordelands Movie

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Today on the "Bad Friends" podcast with actors/comedians Bobby Lee and Andrew Santino, Bobby let his audience in on where he's been theses past few weeks. Turns out he's been filming for a Borderlands movie. As if that's not exciting enough, he goes on to list a few of his fellow cast mates. at around 6:40 they start talking about it

    submitted by /u/KingOfMyHill
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2.5 Installation

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Vault Hunter

    As the title suggest, i try to install Borderlands 2.5 (since Reborn will, maybe, never update again). But i run against some issues and the first is : no clear explanaition to install it and second, no clear console command to activate it.

    If you could land me a hand to install this, looks like, wonderfull mod. I will really appreciate it.

    Thanks for your answers and good hunt on Pandora

    submitted by /u/themoi124
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to tackle Mayhem Mode

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    I played the shit out of BL3 last year in Lockdown, however I stopped, but have recently picked it back up and decided to go for a new playthrough with Moze.

    Last time I played, I got to the point where I could use Mayhem Mode, but I totally messed my experience up, I was constantly switching between each level, sometimes it was impossible to play, sometimes it was way too easy and there was no challenge.

    This time around, I want to make sure I can get it right! My thinking was to play through the whole story, and then activate mayhem mode and go through the DLCs, raids etc..

    would appreciate any input!!

    submitted by /u/puggall
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get a moonscaper out of the grinder?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    I am playing together with my brother on the PS4 and he pulled a boomacorn out of the grinder. Since the grinder got, by the looks of it, unique weapons I got curious if the moonscaper is in it as well.

    submitted by /u/justcuriousoptc
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the borderlands enhanced edition or the handsome collection?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I already bought borderlands 3 and still haven't played it yet since I don't have pc yet.Um guys which one should I buy?

    submitted by /u/ocftech
    [link] [comments]

    is bl3's lategame any good?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    I played through bl3 once before any of the DLCs came out, wasn't much of a fan of the writing so I ended up just giving up and never getting to max level. now that it's gotten new content and stuff I was considering going through again just for the sake of having an fps to play, but is the lategame and new stuff good enough to be worth going back in and playing enough to get to max level?

    submitted by /u/Lodsofemone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment