• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands Mains

    Borderlands Borderlands Mains


    Borderlands Mains

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    So, we all have our favorite mains from the Borderlands games. Whether it be because of their story or gameplay. So, I made my list of my favorites for each one. Borderlands 1: Lilith. What can I say, she's a badass Siren with a great storyline through the games. Brick is a close second though, simply because he makes me laugh. Borderlands 2: Gaige or Krieg. Gaige when it comes to her gameplay, and Krieg because of his tragic backstory. Borderlands the Pre-Sequel: Athena. I love me a badass warrior woman with a shield and good heart. Clap Trap is a close second, simply because everything he says cracks me up. Borderlands 3: FL4NK. I just love the idea of a robot with hideous monsters as pets. Moze is my 2nd choice, simply because of her interesting backstory. Let me know your favorites and why!

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Ask-984
    [link] [comments]

    Does modding still work properly with Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Doesn't help that I'm on a shitty Mac. I'm trying to improve the loot in the game so I can reduce the grind, I've found some mods and BLCMM but they are really old and I'm seeing all sorts of comments complaining about how everything is broken and on fire.

    I haven't actually found any proper instructions that seem to be working. Is modding still up and running? How do I approach it?

    Edit: I can get BLCMM running but it refuses to detect my game, which is a legitimate copy from Steam. Seems to be a common problem according to commenters on Nexus.

    Edit 2: IT LIVES!! To all future Mac users, who want to avoid 5 hours of pain, here's a modern, works-in-2021 solution.

    1. Install BLMM

    2. Crack it open, compile your mods, and output a patch.txt. This might be a little confusing, but it's probably the most straightforward part. Worry about the txt file later, put it aside.

    3. Download a HexEditor, I used this one

    4. Navigate to Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ (your name) ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Steam⁩ ▸ ⁨steamapps⁩ ▸ ⁨common⁩ ▸ ⁨Borderlands 2⁩ ▸ ⁨Borderlands 2⁩ ▸ ⁨Contents⁩ ▸ ⁨MacOS⁩. Crack it open in HexEdoit

    5. [Do this] on the BL2 executable. (https://www.reddit.com/r/bl2modding/comments/dt3wr4/hex_editing_bl2_for_mods_on_mac/)

    6. Pop over to Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ (your name) ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Steam⁩ ▸ ⁨steamapps⁩ ▸ ⁨common⁩ ▸ ⁨Borderlands 2⁩ ▸ ⁨Borderlands 2⁩ ▸ ⁨Contents⁩ ▸ ⁨GameData⁩ ▸ ⁨WillowGame⁩

    7. Find a .ini file that says something about input. Mine was DefaultInput.ini, apparently it varies.

    8. Whip that bad boy into Text Edit and do this

    9. Last step! ‎⁨Step into Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ (user) ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Steam⁩ ▸ ⁨steamapps⁩ ▸ ⁨common⁩ ▸ ⁨Borderlands 2⁩ ▸ ⁨Borderlands 2⁩ ▸ ⁨Contents⁩ ▸ ⁨GameData⁩ and paste the Patch.txt you made in step one. Full circle! Ignore the Win32 folder. Paste it outside.

    10. That's it! Boot up the game, press tilde or whatever you set the console to open on, and type in "exec patch.txt" (or whatever you named that txt file). If you get a Transient something something error wait a couple secs before trying again

    Huge thanks to u/55tumbl and all the assorted people who worked on everything and provided answers. I think this might work on Linux too. Windows users should be able to skip like half the steps and use BLCMM no problem.

    If your game crashes, verify game integrity on Steam and start all over. I don't know if this works for Epic games/Catalina OS, but try I guess?

    submitted by /u/SamBellFromSarang
    [link] [comments]

    [steam] Borderlands 1 GOTY Enhanced Co-op Achievements

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    I have been on a quest to get all the achievements on all the borderlands games again on steam (previously got them all on xbox) and have done all of then except the co-op achievements on Borderlands 1 GOTY Enhanced and I need 2 willing souls to help me.

    submitted by /u/Awemonkey
    [link] [comments]

    My borderlands 1 won’t start (again)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Several weeks ago, I got a problem that when I wanted to start borderlands, there was an error, with a message telling me there was a general protection fault, and that a file name inside the .exe couldn't be found.

    After a day, the problem vanished, but now I got it again two days before and it still doesn't work.

    I tried running it from steam, I looked if there was a problem with it on steam, I tried reinstalling it, I tried directly running it from the .exe, but nothing is working.

    Do any of y'all have the same problem? The files seem to be all in place.

    Here's the Imgur link, the cut off part from the right just tells me the file destination, which is the exe

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Ad665
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between borderlands 2 and borderlands the pre sequel.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys i got bl2 and b then pre sequel for free on epic store and wanted to know what's the difference b/w them and are they both seprate games and if not then do i need to download the pre sequel before??.

    submitted by /u/soyboytits
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Steam Achievements for OG Borderlands

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    I just got the Borderlands GOTY and it came with both the original version and the enhanced edition. Both of them have the same achievements and I was wondering if I unlocked an achievement on one of the versions if Steam would count it for both

    submitted by /u/JW1zard
    [link] [comments]

    Grinding

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Anyone on Playstation still play?? I re started and have been grinding the past 5 days.... level 67 now and trying to find someone to grind out takedowns and such

    submitted by /u/Pmoney122
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 on PS5: Do you just buy the PS4 disk copy?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Hey all!

    Wondering if someone can shine some light on this question.

    I was looking to pick up BL3, but I'm slightly confused on how to get the "upgraded PS5 version"

    I saw the disk copy (PS4) is available for only $10 at my local game store.

    Do you just need the PS4 copy to see the FPS / performance improvements on the PS5? Or can you only buy the digital copy? I much prefer the disk so I hope that's not the case.

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/TheFoulest
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 save editors for mac?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    I am looking for BL2 save editor for mac but I can't find any working ones. I tried bordertool 2 but it didn't open, probably because I use m1 macbook air.

    submitted by /u/jayjang001217
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment