• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel


    Hyperion Hype Channel

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    This is where the vids live! Get you one....

    /r/Borderlands discourages YouTube channel and Twitch stream promotion, both as a corollary of Rule 4 and simple self-care: we have no interest in funneling conversation outside of the subreddit. Historically, everybody gets a single shot to throw their name out there; after that, it's spam city. We make exceptions for persons who regularly contribute to /r/Borderlands, or else who make their YouTube video part of a Reddit post that could stand by itself without the video. Y'all know who you are, and you rock.

    That said, this HYPE thread is an experiment to relax the rules just a bit. We will post this thread once a week, and we will sticky it if possible. This thread is all about the self-promotion. Because you're great. And your videos are great.

    So let's see those build videos. And then we'll all go out for milkshakes.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3: Which class based in my play style preferences?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Hi there

    Just finished BL1 (Roland) and TPS (Athena)… Borderlands 3 is next in my list. I only do play solo and the campaign and have no endgame plans. Just want to enjoy some dozen hours of medium difficulty (not too easy, not too hard) of fun.

    I always prefer to use some type of fast assault rifle, combat rifle, smg etc… I have not much love for sniping, melee or pistols… shotguns are ok though for close combat… I also need a class that can take some hits as I am not really into sneaking and pretty much walk straight into the hornets nest, though I generally look for cover once my shield is blown.

    What class would you guys recommend for mentioned play style and playing the campaign solo?

    PS: I didn't skip BL2, actually BL2 was the only Borderlands game I ever played until recently. When I got my XSX a month ago I bought all Borderlands games because they have been on my bucket list for a long time.

    submitted by /u/Nickelig
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on Season Pass? Revisiting BL3

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Hey all! I was curious of the subs opinion regarding the contents of the season pass (first one). It is currently on sale for $16.49 in the US PS Store.

    I play solo, not too into the repatitive grind after the story for certain drops to max my build, and beat the game back at release. Very much enjoyed the gameplay, but did not care for the main story. Since then, I haven't followed along super closely. I'm aware of the 4 main DLCs that were released, the news about the second season pass, and that there have been a lot of changes to the game via patches (any details on them in relation to Zane would be appreciated).

    Seeing the sale on the season pass, I was curious what folks thought about the DLCs from a fun standpoint (fun gunplay, interesting weapons, decent story). Wanted to pick up my Zane class and continue with it as I understand there's a level cap increase as well. Would all the changes and DLC since launch be fun to playthrough with a build post main story? Or is it more of just the same with meh stories?

    I'm sure this has been asked plenty, but your opinions would be great to hear! Also, is Zanes new skill tree in the directors cut worth purchasing (not included in the season pass I believe) or would I still have enough to play with, with just the season pass content? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ErikWithNoC
    [link] [comments]

    is there a compilation of all dialogue from handsome jack in borderlands 2

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    some of his dialogue got interrupted by another line of dialogue and im a bit frustrated this is during the rising action mission

    submitted by /u/Bazinga_Bourgeoisie
    [link] [comments]

    1,2>PreSeq>>>>>(...)>>>>>3

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    BL 1 and 2 are some of the best games I ever played and compared to 3, presequel is a masterpiece still. How could gearbox drive it so hard against the wall?

    submitted by /u/Brumbarde
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on the final mission

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    I'm currently at the end of the "in the shadow of starlight" quest, after Typhon has died and the quest won't progress. Everyone is just standing around and I can't go to the final boss.

    I've tried save and quitting, changing characters etc. But nothing will work.

    Does anyone know how to fix this; I've tried matchmaking but I can't find anyone.

    submitted by /u/Cptpancakezz
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 3 worth playing?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I like the first 2 games plus the pre sequel but i heard a lot of bad stuff about this one

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkV2077
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t played Gaige or axton before and I played a little bit of zero but I didn’t like ZER0 so much.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Who should I play as among those that I haven't played. I have played the other characters to level 70 I thought farming for Xp wasn't so much fun so I just stopped at level 70. I also wonder what type of weapons should you use with Gaige and axton. I know that zero is a sniper/melee character.

    submitted by /u/Edvs1996
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment