• Breaking News

    Monday, August 30, 2021

    Borderlands New question. Who had the best character introduction?

    Borderlands New question. Who had the best character introduction?


    New question. Who had the best character introduction?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Mine was Scooter from BL2

    submitted by /u/ndd323
    [link] [comments]

    Probably showing Wonderlands' gameplay footage this weekend

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Since they have promised us gameplay untill the end of this Summer(heard it during E3,but you can also check it on ther instagram) and they have a history with PAX, I guess this weekend (PAX West)we'll get to see actual gameplay.

    submitted by /u/caquinho-senpai
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with choosing a Vault hunter

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    I have just recently finished playing krieg who I found challenging but fun. However he was more buzz axe than I wanted and was wondering who someone is that is more gun related and can take advantage of the different guns and class mods etc better. Someone less melee and more shooting

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/SHADOWxFLAME
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious, does the quest reward weapons have any special effects on bosses?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Weird question, I know, let me explain.

    So, I just beat TVHM, got a lvl 48 shock Thorny Ol' Rosie, which I thought would be great for Deadlift (who I had a lot of trouble with).

    I go in UVHM, and he killed me before I can even tell where he is (which sadly is pretty standard for me). No matter what I can do no damage at all to him. I even had him glitched to be stuck in the geometry, where I ran out of laser (fully upgraded capacity) criting him and his shield still wasn't broken.

    Then I finish the poetry side quest, got the shock shot gun, grind out Iwajira in UVHM for a bit (which is weird to think he's weaker than Deadlift in UVHM), got to level 50. That shock shotgun shread through Deadlift in 3 seconds.

    So like ... Does that weapon do more damage to bosses? It doesn't seem to do better than the guns I already had against mobs but it cleared Deadlift so easily. The Grinder doesn't accept it as material as well, so it's clearly marked in some way.

    submitted by /u/Hippobu2
    [link] [comments]

    Character selection bug with BL2/TPS

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Whenever I select a character on the main menu, the character on screen doesn't change. Example, if I have Jack selected when I launch the game, and I go to select Claptrap, Jack remains on screen but I get the Claptrap save when I load in properly. It's just a visual thing. I tried validating my Steam files, is there anything else I can try?

    submitted by /u/0100110000111011
    [link] [comments]

    NZ bdrlnds

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a couple of players PC. Borderlands 2 lvl23 once and future slab plot mission, we are playing 2 up at moment using steam chat, anyone interested in a blast bout 7.30pm today

    New Zealand

    submitted by /u/lanixvar
    [link] [comments]

    Should I skip the sidequests?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! Playing Borderlands 1 for the first time (came from BL3). So, should I skip the side quests on the first playthrough?

    submitted by /u/Ezequias_7
    [link] [comments]

    Diamond loot room bug

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Is it normal that at the end of using a diamond key the random gun they give you is from the black market machine? This week I'm getting oldridians and lobs, last week I got dnas and fastballs and the week before that I got magnificents. Is this known or am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/metroawe
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely amazing that this is still an issue 0xc000007b

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I recently got a new laptop and wanted to try out Borderlands 2 on it... and all I get is error 0xc000007b.

    • I've reinstalled every single version av VC redist, c++ etc.

    Thanks /u/polawiaczperel

    • I've disabled fullscreen optimization

    • I've tried running in admin mode

    • I've done clean boot

    • I've got all my drivers up to date (incl physx) with an RTX 3070 card.

    • I've tried re-installing.

    • I've tried validating the game files (get one error that re-download again and again of 624kB)

    • I've tried disabling the anti-virus if that was what's creating the issue.

    So now i'm at a loss what I could do as a next step. Anyone got any suggestions what to do next?

    submitted by /u/picardo85
    [link] [comments]

    How is the online on Borderlands 2, is it active?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Wondering if i will be able to get into a party?

    submitted by /u/Orichalchem
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 is broken

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Everytime I load up all runs fine until I try and use a menu. I'm always frozen after trying to change guns.

    submitted by /u/garciakid420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment