• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    Borderlands The Bane

    Borderlands The Bane


    The Bane

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone remember that lovely little gun the bane? I think it made you slow, had slow reload speed, and screamed every time you shot. I think there was also the "RELOOOADING!!!" thing. I believe it was a quest weapon for that one fat guy. I just brought it up because it was such an odd weapon.

    submitted by /u/YourTypicalDereDere
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire September 9th

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    5SK3B-S9HFH-CR56Z-6TJJT-CSR5B

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    If Vault Hunters had a signature weapon...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    If Vault Hunters had a signature weapon based upon what they were most effective with in-game, what do you think it would be?

    In my personal opinion:

    Lilith - Hellfire

    Mordecai - Masher Revolvers

    Salvador - Unkempt Harold

    Gaige - Fibber

    Moze - Flipper

    Fl4k - Reflux

    Zane - Redistributor

    submitted by /u/Khezulight
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I play in TPS (og 4, no Jack or Aurelia)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    In Borderlands I played Lilith, in 2 I played Maya, but since there is no siren in tps, who should I play?

    submitted by /u/Shaquarfsha
    [link] [comments]

    BL TPS Graphical improvements ReShade released !

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    I'm proud to officially announce that my project has been finally released for anyone to give it a try and enjoy !
    You can find it HERE

    Main features:
    ~ Improved light quality
    ~ Improved shadow quality
    ~ Replaced bad ambient occlusion 1\ (This fixes various light sources having random shadows in them like in the Holodome area, white stripes of light)
    ~ Improved and replaced bloom (Which is a massive bug fix in itself because the original is broken, in places where everything would randomly get bloomed out or even desaturated. In other places like Hyperion hub of heroism, it feels more like a dream rather than a hyperion city)
    ~ Improved anti-aliasing and reduced overall shimmering
    ~ Introduced more color gradient changes in the atmosphere(like the sun) and fog
    ~ Slight texture clarity
    ~ Instead of bloom on weapons, I've added subtle shine on weapons that are reflective and that react heavily to light
    ~ Big light sources like the sun are now more "lush" or "bigger"
    ~ The beautiful dark sky is now more visible like it should be on a *
    moon** (which means, more visible stars)
    ~ No direct color saturation or color changes (Everything is made to feel like the original but better)
    ~ Light sources produce more colored area, making the colors blend a bit better
    ~ Maps have actual bright and dark areas. In some spots it will be darker as it should be like dimly lit buildings, while other places will be brighter

    Final: Gameplay Video

    Thank you everyone for all the feedback and opinions from the previous post!

    I'm looking forward to working on other titles and making them as gorgeous as I've made this one to be.

    *I am made a seperate post for this especially in case anyone who might of missed it and to have an official release thread instead of editing the old one*

    If anyone enjoyed my work, let me know ! :)

    submitted by /u/LeSipdero
    [link] [comments]

    It's my first time playing, and I cannot get past the sledge boss fight, any tips?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Basically I went in a little broke, and died enough that I don't have much money left. Every time I shoot him it's just enough to get his shields down, but never do any damage

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/thatfuckingidiot321
    [link] [comments]

    Mod that will make items from enemies always drops on level ?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Really annoys me how i farm a weapon for 30 minutes only for it to drop 2 levels under, is there a mod that changes this ?

    i tried this mod but it doesn't work

    submitted by /u/JordenGG
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a major difference between og BL1 and the GOTY?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I started playing borderlands with 2 and then 3 and wanted to backtrack, which one should I play? I already have every borderlands title (thank you steam sales)

    submitted by /u/djdude777
    [link] [comments]

    Ps5 - Ps4?!?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys, Can you play Borderlands 2 on Ps5 cross platform with ps4 players?

    submitted by /u/TheNotoriousOne2
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube playthroughs

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Looking for anyone who makes playthrough on par with joltzdude and k6

    submitted by /u/collinstonee
    [link] [comments]

    what is the best sniper i could get from the sniper "scavenger: sniper rifle" mission? (borderlands 1

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    title says all

    submitted by /u/JaelleJaen
    [link] [comments]

    my boy Zane in his 50s!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    what i'm trying to say is... he's old.

    submitted by /u/Cool_Training_5952
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment