• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    Borderlands I feel dumb

    Borderlands I feel dumb


    I feel dumb

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    After playing since 2013 i've only just realised today in the shower that 'Unkempt Harold' is a synonym for dirty harry which is why the red text has the dirty harry quote… ooops

    submitted by /u/itsDevereux_
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite quest from any of the Borderlands games?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    I'm curious.

    submitted by /u/ndd323
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod being made for BL3 that is like BL2 REBORN?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    I remember Reborn putting a breath of fresh air into BL2 and made my friends and i want to replay through everything the game had, and we did. I'd love to see something similar for BL3 but im sure its a lot of work and hard to do when the game keeps getting updated.

    submitted by /u/DuncanDianaw
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any more skills similar to cloudkill?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I'm looking for character gimmick that I can turn into a challenge run. Mayas cloud kill let me do an entire run with a level 1 pistol. Becuase of this, I'm looking for similar skills in any of the games.

    submitted by /u/HamiltonAxiety
    [link] [comments]

    Moze gun damage

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Uhhh, first off, I just want to preface this by stating that iron bear is the new Hanover equivalent of an Oscar mayer in a bean sprout contest, but what happened to Moze's gun damage? It's like I'm punching graveward in the belly button with an overcooked spaghetti noodle. The videos I watched made moze out of iron bear do more damage than moze in iron bear, was there a nerf I'm missing or did K6 lie to me

    submitted by /u/Walker42069
    [link] [comments]

    Mister frosty glitched?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    So i was doing Marcus mercenary dlc and when i was going to kill mister frosty but when i summoned him his animation started so i summoned deathtrap but then he just disappeared and his health bar was at 0 and his name gone but lv still there, i tried save quitting but that didn't fix it (it says i have defeated him but i don't have any quest markers and cant finish the quest) any known fixes or tips?

    submitted by /u/Lil_Sh3t
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands enhanced edition downed but got back up?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    First time playing, playing solo. Got downed and died alot vs bone face mask dude near start, died like 20 times, he's too high level so had to go off to do lame side quests just to proceed. Playing as soldier class.

    Anyway I got downed just now normally press button to die and teleport back to thing for a fee that costs loads. But just now starting firing got a second wind? why is it kicking in now for, never seen this before and its mentioned anywhere even on the wiki? So if I get downed by a boss I can get back in the fight?

    submitted by /u/CollateralJustice
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Why people are still playing Borderlands 2 after all these years?

    What make borderlands 2 so special ?

    submitted by /u/suiciniv22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment