• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Borderlands Throughout whichever Borderlands games youve played, what is your favorite build?

    Borderlands Throughout whichever Borderlands games youve played, what is your favorite build?


    Throughout whichever Borderlands games youve played, what is your favorite build?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Be it an incredibly optimized build, or simply a character/weapon combo you really enjoy playing, I want to hear about some of yalls favorite playstyles.

    For me personally, I love running anarchy Gaige with a Jakobs shotgun. 1 shot in the clip means youre constantly regenerating health thanks to Cooking Up Trouble and you get at least one anarchy stack and a mini shock nova from Shock and Agh every time you pull the trigger. Blood Soaked Shields grants you a full shield restore with every kill which is just more health you can use to get up in enemy's faces with both your anarchy boosted shotgun blasts and reload shock novas. Id prolly get shredded in UVHM but the strat works wonderfully in the TVHM gamemode that my casual ass finds to be the most enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/jackson_garthmire
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands on switch is impossible

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Don't know if this has been posted before but I've played through all the games on main consoles and had a blast since the first game released. I decided that I should get the Legendary Edition on switch to be able to play the games handheld except there's an issue:

    The joycon sticks make the games unfathomably frustrating. They are nowhere near precise enough to be able to play the game comfortably which is strange considering other shooters have been fine on the system. The gyro option is also is next to no help.

    Does anyone have any recommendations for settings to try and make this playable or should I just buy a pro controller to play it on dock? Which defeats the purpose of being able to play it handheld in the first place

    May just be me

    submitted by /u/JoeBoi121
    [link] [comments]

    Who is you favorite Siren..?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Maya all day for me, she was my first vault hunter..

    submitted by /u/Remo_yesman
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played Borderlands in awhile, New to Krieg — what do I do, how do I spec?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Title. Haven't played Borderlands in forever, but playing with a couple of friends and want to try Krieg, played Gaige before. While Krieg does look fun initially with the whole melee-based playstyle, my main concern is that I won't be able to use all the different types of guns and whatnot and I love the weapons of Borderlands. Would that be a problem if I play Krieg? How do I spec into him also? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mpchop
    [link] [comments]

    Cross Platform??

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Are the Borderlands games cross platform between Playstation and Xbox?

    submitted by /u/RollingTrees20
    [link] [comments]

    What guns should I be on the lookout for as I go through NVHM and what guns just aren't worth it?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Basically the title, in the ice region, I was constantly dropping and picking up new weapons, so I wanted to know if there are certain weapons or weapon types I should be taking over others. On another note, can I kill Clap Trap?

    submitted by /u/Denmark06
    [link] [comments]

    Revisiting borderlands

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    So a couple months I started borderlands but couldn't continue as couldn't seem to remember the story and often would get mixed up with sidemissions. Is the story just not good for borderlands 1 or is it just me cos I'd like to finish the game just don't userstand story.

    submitted by /u/ComfortableJolly2241
    [link] [comments]

    First come first served

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I found a couple pearlescent items, a rocket launcher and a shock resistance shield. I'm not gonna use them. If you're on switch and are interested comment below for which item you want.

    submitted by /u/Chafed-Nipples
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod for Borderlands 1 GOTY enhanced that adds fast travel to the dlc areas?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    I simply don't want to spend 20+ hours driving

    submitted by /u/Dexdeathbell
    [link] [comments]

    Character selection bug with BL2/TPS

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Whenever I select a character on the main menu, the character on screen doesn't change. Example, if I have Jack selected when I launch the game, and I go to select Claptrap, Jack remains on screen but I get the Claptrap save when I load in properly. It's just a visual thing. I tried validating my Steam files, is there anything else I can try?

    submitted by /u/0100110000111011
    [link] [comments]

    Playstation Coop

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Anyone interested in playing Borderlands 1 on Playstation? It's been years since I've played it.

    submitted by /u/RollingTrees20
    [link] [comments]

    Most Powerful? (Bl3)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Probably a frequently asked question but which if the four is the most powerful, in terms of just raw dps, bossing/mobbing, etc

    submitted by /u/Walker42069
    [link] [comments]

    Jakobs guns are pure cheese

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    I love and hate them because they kick all sorts of ass. I love their style, I love their critical ricochets, high damage, etc. But the issue is they're too damn good. I try to use Dahl or Torgue or any other and I end up going back to Jakobs because the others don't seem to do nearly enough damage. I love Jakobs in BL3 but they're almost too good. Weird thing to bitch about but there it is.

    submitted by /u/CheeseyCentipede
    [link] [comments]

    Network issue

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    I'm having this issue when I want to connect to my shift (i haven't connected to shift yet) it says please check ur internet connection and try again anyone else having this problem bc I would really like to get my hands on those legendarys at the start of a playthrough bc I have remastered edition

    submitted by /u/15chars
    [link] [comments]

    About the Vault Hunter

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    What if Borderlands release a new game, and they decided to bring previous VH from all the BL game, which one will you want? I love to play Lilith again in new game mechanics.

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 performance

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I got borderlands 3 on my ps4 when it first came out and it ran so bad i could barely play it now recently I got it on pc on sale and it runs a lil better but the frames still drop so much and I was wondering if anyone knew some fixes for it, it doesn't matter how low or high I turn my graphics they still just dip massively I've given it high priority in task manager and shit like that but it's still just dipping

    submitted by /u/ImNeverrAlone
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 or 3 for new player

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    I just got a Xbox Series X and was going to buy borderlands 2 or 3. I have never played a borderlands game before and was wondering what game is "better". I will mostly play co-op with friends and I care more about gameplay than story. What game do you think i should buy?

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 or 3

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    I just got a Xbox Series X and was going to buy borderlands 2 or 3. I have never played borderlands before and I will mostly play splitscreen with friends so I care a little bit more about gameplay but a good story is nice too. What do you think i should buy?

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    funee turit gos brrr

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    https://bl2skills.com/commando.html#53155150015500515010005055105051

    This build is mostly for memes. It's all about making the turret look cool and do cool stuff and when it's not, mostly keeping Axton as alive as possible. This build is called 'The Poly Tradwife'. This is not an optimal build. The turret looks cool though :)

    submitted by /u/HurgurTheGiant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment