• Breaking News

    Monday, September 27, 2021

    Borderlands Just beat BL1

    Borderlands Just beat BL1


    Just beat BL1

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Just beat BL1 for the first time (it was with Mordi) and I have 3 things to say: 1: The guardians give so much XP and are so easy to take down I got 2 levels before even making it to the vault

    2: The destroyer and his loot is pretty crappy other than the guaranteed gearbox legendary the only other one I got was the equaliser

    3: Final thing,the destroyer was so big,so angry and now so dead

    submitted by /u/Lycanoi
    [link] [comments]

    Was Captain Scarlett a Hammerlock?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Look I know it's a bit of a reach but hear me out. First of all, her skin tone and aurelia hammerlock are rather close to each other along with her having a British accent. And what are the only other characters who have British accents? The Hammerlocks. And to end things off, we are never told captain scarlett's last name. Could it possibly be Hammerlock? That's the end of the theory. Thank you for listening to my TED talk. Let me know in the comments if ya got anything to add.

    submitted by /u/Fungushand
    [link] [comments]

    What's an item you can never get no matter how long you farm? Any BL game.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Personally lately it's been a shock old god.

    submitted by /u/gnkidinspace
    [link] [comments]

    OP10

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Would anyone mind helping me out get my last op lvl for my zero I'm struggling a bit. I play on ps4 errorcode_guitar

    submitted by /u/errorcode_guitar
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands lore help

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    So, was Wainwright Jakobs an homage to Tennessee Williams with Eden 6 being shorthand for the swamps of Louisiana? Or am I reading too deep? The wiki has nothing on this, and everyone knows the only source more powerful than fan wikis are fan subreddits. Thanks gamers

    submitted by /u/Chicagogospel
    [link] [comments]

    Raid boss bl3

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Looking for help I'm on Xbox , level 65 , don't think I can do this solo

    submitted by /u/yeeboi16
    [link] [comments]

    Amara's expedite still not working?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Just picked up the game again for the first time in a looong while. Trying Amara with her 4th tree, and expedite seems to be not working at all. I look it up, and I'm finding a reddit post from 7 MONTHS ago detailing this exact issue. Am I dumb? Am i misunderstanding the ability? I've timed it several times, killing enemies, killing no enemies, it's all the same. How can this bug STILL be in the game?? There has to be something I'm not understanding, right? On PC if this helps.

    submitted by /u/Melody_Minor
    [link] [comments]

    Need help beating crawmerax

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me beat crawmerax on BL1 GOTY? I've been trying for days and just can't get it. I'm on Xbox one and would love to find some ppl to help me beat him

    submitted by /u/IntentionOk5665
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question about a particular grenade I saw on YouTube

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    As the title says, I've been watching a lot of VinylicPumaGaming videos and I notice he's constantly throwing what appears to be a four projectile flak grenade that flies for a long time and lands. He seems to throw a couple of them before he engages.

    Anyone know what I'm talking about and how to get it? Might be possible it's an ability from a class I haven't played yet (I play Maya) so maybe that's it?

    submitted by /u/TheKoleslaw
    [link] [comments]

    What is this Asian text on an Athenas bridge translated to English?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    A list of all the "general" classes the characters fall under in all 4 games. Excluding DLC characters

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Soldier: Roland, Athena, Axton, Moze

    Siren: Lilith, Maya, Amara

    Not sure, but they break the 4th wall in their intro: Brick, ClapTrap, Zer0, Zane

    Summoners: Mordecai, Wilhem, Fl4k.

    Overpowered characters: Nisha, Salvador.

    Feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong, or ask me any questions on why I put some people where.

    submitted by /u/You_dontkn0wme
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodletter

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    So what is the best way to use this for moze. I've never really understood it to much to use. And is it even worth using.

    submitted by /u/spiff01
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get borderlands 3 season pass 1 or 2

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    I would like to know which pass is better I will end up getting both of the season passes in the end I just want to know which I should get first. Thanks

    submitted by /u/PhantomCal32
    [link] [comments]

    Crimson Fastness tips - Playthrough 2

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone have tips for this area? I'm a Siren and running into alot of deaths against those 3 lance guys. Just got to Level 50 at the Trash Coast but still getting hammered.

    submitted by /u/madmatt666
    [link] [comments]

    30 fps split screen in BL1 GOTY?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Hey, i have bought BL1 GOTY version on a sale some time ago to finally play through the entire thing and it was more fun that I when it released back on X360.

    Unfortunately I noticed that, for some reason, split screen is only 30 fps, even on Series X... Why is that, considering Handsome Collection runs at sweet 60 fps even on base Xbox One? I assumed it would be exactly the same and felt extremely let down when I finally tried split screen (which was the reason to get the game on the console rather than PC)

    submitted by /u/SLISKI_JOHNNY
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything I can do to level up faster to continue the game ?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get to the next mission, in a sense, to continue the game, and my leveling up is a bit slow to be able to continue further into the game. Any tips or advice ? I'm playing as Siren, if that's applicable :/

    submitted by /u/DakelhChick
    [link] [comments]

    Seek out Tannis

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    So I get all the way to Tannis but the box about talking to claptrap is not checked. Don't I have to talk to claptrap to access the portal to Rust Commons West? What gives?

    submitted by /u/S04AKING
    [link] [comments]

    I love RNG

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Just started Armoury DLC and the first named assassin lady gave me (Mordi) a Thanatos I don't think this is a guaranteed drop from her but I might be wrong

    submitted by /u/Lycanoi
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 DLC Scaling?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Forgive me, I know this has been asked before.

    I just beat the game on normal mode at level 33 on the Switch. I started T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest as I wanted to run through the DLCs, none of which I had touched yet. According to the wiki this should scale to my level up to level 35, but everything is level 15. I completed the first quest thinking it could be a bug, but the next quest was also this level. What gives?

    submitted by /u/reddithorker
    [link] [comments]

    New to the franchise. Question about weapons and backpack.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    So I just started BL1 Enhanced a few days ago. Haven't played a lot but I'm already Lvl. 19 and just beat Sledge.

    Anyway, there's one thing I haven't understood about the backpack. Where can I find how many items I can carry? And is there a set amount that i can carry from each weapon? Because a few times I've found a good weapon but my backpack is full, BUT

    Here's the thing I don't understand: sometimes if I drop a weapon in order to pick another one, it'll still say FULL. But if I equip the weapon I want to get rid of, I can grab the new weapon (by holding X) and drop the other one automatically. Why is this? Is it just a glitch? Because it's super frustrating to drop a weapon, realize you can't pick up the new weapon, and then not being able to even pick back up the weapon you just dropped because your backpack is still full.

    submitted by /u/RobertoCFG
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 First Legendary

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Just got my first BL1 legendary on Mordi,got a volcano from a chest,I like it it's fun

    submitted by /u/Lycanoi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment