• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 28, 2021

    Borderlands Yo, The Pre Sequel tho...

    Borderlands Yo, The Pre Sequel tho...


    Yo, The Pre Sequel tho...

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Hi All!

    So I missed the boat entirely on the BL series. So I've been putting in hours to each of the games except for OG.

    (250 hrs BL3, 120 on BL2, 23 on TPS)

    I have to say that TPS gets way too much hate. It's my favorite of the 4, and I think was much more creative and fun then BL3. My perspective as someone who waited ten years to play it might be different than most.

    (Also the randomizer mods for this series is so fun!!)

    submitted by /u/Happytoseeme
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I think I ruined my entire BL2 game on Nintendo switch by using the kill code on bloodwing.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Okay, so here's my thing. I didn't know about this code for a long time. I did an online game with someone and he told me about it, and I thought it was pretty convenient. He also helped level me up. I'm trying to get the game to ultra vault Hunter mode at least so I'm blowing through the first two playthroughs.

    Well, I get to bloodwing and like an idiot I do the kill code. Now, he's dead. And instead of weakening him the mission is just Frozen in time.

    I've tried to leave the area and come back, switch the mission, close the application, reset my switch, I've even waited over a week to try it again. No success.

    Here's my question, if I team up with someone who is on their second playthrough, which is what I'm on(TVHM), and we are playing on their game and we managed to complete this mission on their game, will it acknowledge it as being completed on my game?

    Is this legitimately the only way to get past this? Are there any other bosses or enemies in the game that will have an adverse reaction with that kill code?

    I'm really new to this, and I don't even know what to put into Google to get more information on that code. I found out a little bit about it, and I'm guessing it's called a Dev code. But those tend to bring up shift codes on google.

    I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here, I just didn't know who else to ask about this.

    submitted by /u/juicedagod
    [link] [comments]

    Most iconic Borderlands weapon in the series?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find a topic for this discussion and it doesn't hurt to get some cosplay ideas.

    submitted by /u/Kavtehman
    [link] [comments]

    RNG in BL1 is truly something

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    I remember in one of my very early playthroughs with, I think Mordecai, I found a revolver with corrosive high elemental chance and decent damage which was so OP that I cheesed my way to new haven without breaking a sweat.(except mad mel)

    Started playing it again recently with Roland(first time) and reached new haven without getting a single corrosive weapon and very few decent elemental guns.

    submitted by /u/ScreamSmart
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody in need of some Eridium in BL3?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Found a spot that has not been patched by Gearbox yet that yeilds some consistent Eridium. Surprising that no one I know of has talked about it.

    Ascension Bluff Eridium Farm

    submitted by /u/GrandArchmage
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Is it no longer possible to farm Clan War items without completing the mission?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Edit: apparently I was just dramatically overestimating the drop rate this whole time, I didn't realize the drop rate was only 10%. Sure enough after another five or so attempts I finally got a Maggie, I guess I was just being too impatient.


    For background I'm on my first ever playthrough of Borderlands 2, playing on Xbox One via the Handsome Collection updated to the latest version.

    I was looking up guides on which clan gives better weapon rewards and I found several posts/comments recommending to not complete the mission until after farming both leaders' exclusive weapons. Supposedly the tactic is to kill the leader, pick up their special weapon, then quit before killing the rest of their minions so it doesn't count as choosing a side and completing the mission. After looking into it more I'm seeing tons of posts talking about it online, some from right after the game was released, some from after The Handsome Collection would have been released, and even some from within the past couple years, along with lots of comments confirming that it works for them.

    The thing is, I can't get this to work at all. I've tried killing both leaders probably ten times each and every time they either drop nothing or just drop some generic white rarity item. I was going to just put off finishing the mission until I could figure out why this method isn't working but now I need to go to Lynchwood for some side missions and the train won't spawn while they're having a standoff, so if possible I'd like to farm both sides for their weapons and turn in the mission.

    Has this exploit been patched out, or am I doing something wrong? Is it just extremely rare for them to drop their weapon before the mission is completed or did some update make it impossible at some point?

    submitted by /u/obi1kenobi1
    [link] [comments]

    small borderlands survey for a school project.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    doing a small survey about borderlands for a school project. if you have some time it would be nice if you can fill it out. and this would help me out a lot so ty in advance to anyone who can fill it out.

    https://forms.gle/ttaURcfX3tWzLnXS6

    thank you too all the vault hunters who filled the survey I really appreciate this. I wish all of you good luck with your drops and all the grinding there is to do in borderlands.

    submitted by /u/Selfarius
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Vault hunter ??

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    This goes across all games . I'll go first , Zero !!!!

    submitted by /u/FlgDarkrai
    [link] [comments]

    How does the elemental effect for weapons work in BL1?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    There's a multiplier next to the name. But sometimes there's an additional "High Elemental Chance" written in plain white text in gun description. So far, other than the revolvers, Elemental effect activation seems pretty weird. Any explanation would help.

    submitted by /u/ScreamSmart
    [link] [comments]

    Best skills and weapons for krieg?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    What are some of the best best weapons and skills to use for kreig going through a normal mode play through of bl2

    submitted by /u/Kmoney55536322475357
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in Nexus

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    I'm sorry to ask this but I'm stuck in Nexus. Level 18 went to take the fight to Helios and found out deck 13.5 is not the main. Can someone please help me get out or fight through this stuff. I'm dropping like a fly. I've tried joining ransoms and save quiting but seems that is not working.

    submitted by /u/somenewguy1998
    [link] [comments]

    How can I play split screen on PC if I bought the game on Epic Games?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    I see tutorials for Steam but not Epic Games. Can anyone give me a detailed one? Even one in text will be perfect for me!

    submitted by /u/AnonymousDude0613
    [link] [comments]

    Bl1 or Remaster?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    I'm getting an itch to play the first game again (since bl3 has gone on a big enough sale for me to afford it). Now that I have a more powerful laptop, I'm able to play the Remaster, but does it add anything new to the game side from the graphics? I know it adds the gold chest, but anything else? Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/The-Snowstone
    [link] [comments]

    Is there Compilation of all non expiring Borderlands 3 keys?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Just getting late into Borderlands 3 and wanted to look for them. Is there a reddit post collecting?

    submitted by /u/SoulOfMidgard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment