• Breaking News

    Monday, January 31, 2022

    Borderlands Platinuming the series

    Borderlands Platinuming the series


    Platinuming the series

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 08:35 PM PST

    I havent touched the borderland series yet due to the trophy guides since they have multiplayer trophies and long completion estimate times. But I platinumed Borderlands 1 in about 25 hours and the estimate time was 50 hours... are all the other games similar to this? Cause then im gonna fly through these games.

    Btw I absolutely loved the game. Cant believe I waited this long to play it.

    submitted by /u/IndyThang
    [link] [comments]

    Farming: chicken or the egg dilemma

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:49 PM PST

    I've started to play every BL game and I'm trying to reach level cap of each game with every character during this year but I have a question and it is:

    What comes first? Farming to get my desired build and level up more easily (and refarm the same build later) OR reach level cap* (which I'm struggling to) and then farm to get my build at top level?

    *with level cap I mean OP10 BL2 and Mayhem11 BL3 (BL1 and BLTPS are not a problem to reach level cap)

    Beacuse, as an example, I've reached level 7 Mayhem in BL3 with Amara but it started to get too hard and I got stuck and I don't like too much skipping levels or farming XP to skip part of the game, I like the process but I've never been this involved in the series, so now's the doubts.

    submitted by /u/Suklii
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the Borderlands -- What a roller coaster of emotions!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:19 AM PST

    So I've played through the majority of the Borderlands series over the quarantine and I just finally got around to finishing the Tales game and WOW this game is absolutely hilarious. EASILY tied with BL2 in terms of story (maybe even surpasses? I mean that whole ending sequence was god tier, idk)

    Just felt like gushing about it to some BL nerds since I don't know many others who play the series and I feel like I missed the bandwagon hype from fandom from when it came out.

    Definitely sad that there won't be another Tell Tale style BL game. Damn. This is like a hidden gem.

    submitted by /u/candieskulls
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve been replaying Borderlands TPS and I’m having a good time this is a genuinely fun game I actually have very few problems with this game here’s one of them

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:48 AM PST

    GOD PICKEL'S ACCENT IS ANNOYING!

    That australian prick is worse than Ava!

    submitted by /u/Orion-The-King
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody want to do a bl2 100% play through.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 12:18 PM PST

    I've beaten borderlands 2 a couple times before but never really got far past that. Never did TVHM, UVHM, or the dlc. I'm posting this to see if anyone wants to complete the game with all the side missions, locations, and all the other miscellaneous achievements. If you're interested add me on steam or discord.

    Steam: Diamondpod Discord: Diamondpod #3489

    Make sure to have all the dlc and be able to play fairly often. Thanks, can't wait to see everyone there.

    submitted by /u/Diamondthepod7
    [link] [comments]

    Since I got older, It's been hard picking the evil choices, but playing as Nisha, It's easy

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 08:22 AM PST

    bec yeah, she's a bad guy, so it's easier to pick the bad guy choices

    i couldn't do this with all the characters i played as before in borderlands... lilith, zero, gaige, moze

    but yes, usually if it's a blank slate, it's harder for me now that im older to pick the evil choices, when i was younger, i usually pick those 1st lolz

    also, dual wielding is always my go to 1st, can't believe nisha is the only one that i was able to dual wield on this game. and it's so much fun

    https://youtu.be/fbNZ8rEH0g4

    she also has a whip, which is awesome, even if not very useful

    submitted by /u/VermilionX88
    [link] [comments]

    Coop fun BL2 fresh playthrough!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:11 PM PST

    Hey I'm looking for someone who might want to have a fresh start playthrough with me and have some laughs! dlc too if you can, love the game and have completed it before but never with a buddy :) let me know!

    I'm on Xbox One BTW

    submitted by /u/Fair_Guess_7809
    [link] [comments]

    What do you call Mad Moxxi's fake accent?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:43 PM PST

    I am no good with the names. I'm not talking about her real southern Hodunk one. I mean the name of her regular one in the performance she puts on. southern belle? posh? some kind of American?

    I cant define it. its probably on the tip of my tongue and is driving me mad.

    submitted by /u/TheInsider35
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how many runs it takes to get skullmasher from crawmerax as lilith

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:59 PM PST

    btw playing on og xbox 360 version

    submitted by /u/Chowdastew
    [link] [comments]

    TTW crossplay

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:38 PM PST

    Does anyone know if TTW will be corssplay between xbox and PC?

    submitted by /u/DreamPhantom71277
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for coop partner for Borderlands 3 Campaign

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 12:16 PM PST

    Hello!

    I'm looking for a Coop partner for the Borderlands 3 campaign. I'm a 29 year old male whose availability is around 6pm - 9pm MST most nights or whenever on weekends. Ideally I would like to play with someone around my own age.

    If you're interested let me know and we can exchange Steam friend codes.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/OfArgyll
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best way to get to level 50 post game?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 08:43 AM PST

    Should I do the DLC or start a new playthrough? I finished at level 36 after my first playthrough

    (Edit) I should note this is B1 ps4

    submitted by /u/IndyThang
    [link] [comments]

    Guess it is time to stop hoping for VR support in BL3

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:00 PM PST

    BL2 in VR was great and playing BL3 extensively, there were many moments I though "damn, this would be amazing in VR"

    But obviously, it is not going to happen, since BL3 is deep in maintanence mode now and active development on it is ended.

    submitted by /u/Adequately_Insane
    [link] [comments]

    after trying to beat this boss for like more than an hour, im gonna ask for help

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:37 PM PST

    can't beat EOS

    i do good dmg with my dual wield when i switch to corrosive

    but yeah, i just run out of ammo and die while trying to ressuply around the place

    im on steam, anybody could lend a hand for this boss? im lvl36, dunno if there's coop scaling on this one, but at this point after trying for so long, i don't care anymore even if you just hard carry me with your high level char

    not even the nameless king gave me this much trouble lolz

    im out of money as well from all the resurrects >_<

    submitted by /u/VermilionX88
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a list of unique effects from guns? (or guns themselves)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:15 PM PST

    I want to compile some information from BL2 about the unique effects the guns, relics, mods, shields, and grenades can have for a discussion about indepth buildcrafting. Im talking about stuff like The Bane slowing down the player while held, the CHOPPER non-stop firing once used, and the Infinity never using bullets. I'm not talking about the bland attributes, like increased melee damage or roid damage benefits or increased critical hit damage. I tried using the wiki but those guns doesnt distinguish between "unique" and truly unique. BL3 and BL1 items are welcome but Ive only played BL2 in recent years

    submitted by /u/ItchLeg
    [link] [comments]

    The Pre-Sequel is the best of the series!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:01 PM PST

    Big Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon energy

    submitted by /u/Shearer_Carnage
    [link] [comments]

    How does B3 run on PC?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:54 PM PST

    Thinking of getting it on Steam. Any issues to be aware of?

    submitted by /u/JPZDoesItEasy
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb borderlands videos

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 12:16 PM PST

    i forgot reddit existed and wanted to share my stupid borderlands 3 videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qMgL7i_jIA&ab_channel=KidFunkyFly

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsjMGaDqj3w&ab_channel=KidFunkyFly

    doesnt matter the order they both are just out of context clips from 300 hours of playtime

    submitted by /u/NortiousFunky
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play assault on dragon keep.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 09:33 AM PST

    Looking for someone to start a new run with on the stand alone dragon keep game. yu must have discord. A mic. And yu need to be playing on europe servers

    submitted by /u/lazybones965
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the And They'll Tell Two Friends achievement and willing to help me with it on PC?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 08:31 PM PST

    The description is "Play in a co-op game with either an employee of Gearbox or someone who has this achievement". I'm also playing the enhanced edition which limits the amount of people that can help me even more but I only have a few achievements to get.

    submitted by /u/IDeserveChallenjour
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment