• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 29, 2022

    Borderlands Should I Purchase Borderlands 3 Without Playing Any Other Games In The Series?

    Borderlands Should I Purchase Borderlands 3 Without Playing Any Other Games In The Series?


    Should I Purchase Borderlands 3 Without Playing Any Other Games In The Series?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:08 PM PST

    Borderlands 3 really caught my eye when I was looking through the PlayStation Store. I haven't played any other Borderlands Games, do I need to play the other games before I play Borderlands 3?

    submitted by /u/Kinda_Coop
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 3 Gold Key code Expires February 3, 2022

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 05:28 AM PST

    5HWB3-3K66K-FXX35-933JJ-H63JK

    Shift rewards link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering what you guys think of skagzilla

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 07:03 PM PST

    Skagzilla is one of the most well designed interactive enemies ive ever had the pleasure of fighting in a video game and im wondering how you guys feel about it

    submitted by /u/mr_bananager
    [link] [comments]

    Had to throw in the towel - Borderlands 1 DLC

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 03:30 AM PST

    Borderlands has been that game that I've always meant to play but never did. I finally got around to it around Christmas and enjoyed the main game greatly. I then moved on to the DLC and enjoyed Zombie Island a lot. Dipped my toes into Moxxie's Underdome and decided to look up what the preferred order to play the DLC to make sure I didn't miss anything. I found the recommended play through was :

    |Main Game PT 1| --> |Main Game PT 2| --> |Moxxie PT 2| --> |Knoxx PT 2| --> |ZI PT 2| --> |Robolution PT 2| --> |scaled PT 2.5 free-play everywhere!|

    I put a pin in the DLC and booted up playthrough 2. Finished the game and it was a bit easy as I was overlevelled a bit. I then went back to Moxxie via PT2 and that's where it went downhill. Underdome Riot was already tedious but after the level scaling it went from tedious to annoying to extremely frustrating. Decided to skip it and move on to Knoxx. This DLC was a very difficult one and the lack of quick travel options made this quite the slog. I'm not even going to talk about how quickly it can go from normal to FUBAR in moments.

    I don't know if somehow I leveled myself into a corner or what but the game definitely had a steep difficulty jump from fairly easy to punishingly difficult. After a couple of failed attempts at diving back in, I'm just going to move on to Borderlands 2 for sanity's sake. Hopefully, it's DLC plays out better.

    submitted by /u/IveNeverUnderstoodIt
    [link] [comments]

    SuperRandomizer

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:31 PM PST

    Hello! I've just started playing the SuperRandomizer mod and enabled the random Skill Tree mod as well. For some reason ever class mod I've gotten has been a Gunzerker one even though im a Siren (ex: psycho,commando,siren etc.. class mods are all Gunzereker ones). What should i do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Thraksius
    [link] [comments]

    What is Zero?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 07:51 PM PST

    Haven't played Borderlands in a long time but for some reason, my ADHD self just out of the blue wondered "what is zer0...alien human etc?"

    submitted by /u/AustinUhaul
    [link] [comments]

    What's the name of the combat soundtrack in the Dahl Headlands in Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 08:04 AM PST

    I tried searching on YT but could not find it anywhere...

    submitted by /u/Serpentia6
    [link] [comments]

    Krieg's DLC

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:46 AM PST

    I can't travel to Krieg's mind. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Randommach1
    [link] [comments]

    Golden keys

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:27 AM PST

    I know how to do the golden keys but when I go to use them it says, "cannot use." Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Cleverclogs89
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a concrete way to get the Vault Veteran Lancer head??

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 01:48 PM PST

    I have PlayStation Now tried running Borderlands 1 to make a save and hopped on but nothing.

    Do I have to delete or reset my BL2 character so the game can check for it?? Because I started playing noticed I didn't have it and THEN tried getting it.

    Can anyone confirm playing the PSNow version of Borderlands 1 gives the gear?? I read somewhere if I keep paying til sledge I should get it but don't want to go through all of that if getting it isn't guaranteed.

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary_Call51
    [link] [comments]

    Short and sweet, BL2 or BL3, check body text for more detail

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 02:21 PM PST

    I couldn't care less about lore, I'm new to borderlands, which one do I get. I crave a fun shooter with fun abilities, lore is a bore, which one do I go with

    submitted by /u/ZookTheMelon
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 servers shut down?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 12:39 PM PST

    Me and my friend bought borderlands 1 (xbox 360 edition) and we can't play with each other. I've tried using the 360 menu and when ever we invite one another we don't receive the invite. Im on xbox series x and he is one xbox 1. Anyone know how we can play with each other?

    submitted by /u/Funny_Kick_9239
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to cheese Lvl 15 Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot for 4 Steam Achievements

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 11:30 AM PST

    On steam, username TTebroc. Timezone is Eastern Standard Time in the States. I have a level 15 and level 69, so I can host or carry a host. Will probably do all 3 over a span of a few days depending on how long each arena takes. Let me know if anyone's interested!

    submitted by /u/CorbettJack
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think this?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 07:52 AM PST

    I personally think for the next Borderlands game that goes is cannon to the main timeline should use the song Tumble In The Rough by Stone Temple Pilots, I feel like it sounds like it would be in a borderlands game.

    submitted by /u/AppleCatalog
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the rewards much lower level than the quests? Borderlands 1

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:19 AM PST

    like just now...

    did a lvl27 quest with a sniper rifle reward, i need a stronger one

    the reward was a lvl19 sniper, WTF?

    submitted by /u/VermilionX88
    [link] [comments]

    The lack of voice acting in Borderlands 1 really hurts it

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 08:02 AM PST

    i mean, who would wanna read those quest descriptions?

    and no, im not young some gamer, 1st console was atari 2600

    i just appreciate modern stuff, and not like this game came out in the 90s either. but yes, i know it's their 1st game and all and didn't have as much budget

    submitted by /u/VermilionX88
    [link] [comments]

    Massive glitch in the "Final Piece" mission on the Salt Flats

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 03:48 AM PST

    I defeated Baron Flynt, and his chest was the place to turn in the quest.

    Unfortunately, I hit the exit button while looking at the chest (with the turn-in-mission screen displayed) to see if there was loot inside, and now there is an empty chest where I am supposed to turn in the mission, but I am unable to do so.

    No call from Steele, no Crimson Lance showing up, just me running around on top of the drill, looking for a way to advance the story.

    I shut the game off, restarted it; I took a fast travel to another location; I died; nothing changed.

    I've found similar posts online where people have encountered this problem, but haven't been able to find a solution.

    Seriously hoping my save file isn't bricked because of this--no desire to start over from the beginning, when I'm this close to the end.

    Edit to include the solution!

    As I said, I looked online and only found the question, never the answer, so I'm editing this post to include the fix--if anyone ever ends up where I was, don't start a new game, it can be fixed.

    1. Leave the Salt Flats and fast travel to any other location
    2. Reset your console
    3. reboot your game, travel back to the Salt Flats
    4. Go back to the digger, and all the enemies should be repopulated
    5. Work your way to Flynt again, and he should respawn.
    6. Fight him again, and the chest will reappear, unopened
    submitted by /u/bramptonsouthexposed
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Cheat Codes

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 09:25 AM PST

    Hi! I am new here. Glad to see how active it is. Are there any active cheat codes for BL, BL2, and BLP-S on switch? I have played them all before but I would like to cuise through the fun stories, as gaming time is tough to find with 4 kids, lol. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Indie_Greg
    [link] [comments]

    FPS capped at 40 FPS (or else) Solution (Laptop)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 02:51 AM PST

    Go to Nvidia System Control Panel and change "Whisper Mode" settings at

    3D-Settings->Programmsettings->Third Point-> Scroll down and change Whisper Mode FPS Cap

    submitted by /u/DeroZaza
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2: where can I find good weapons and good places to farm as a beginner

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 12:44 AM PST

    So I decided to try out the borderlands games and I'm loving them but I'm kinda stuck since my weapons are too weak for the enemies in fighting. So I was wondering if there are any good places for getting weapons and farming/grinding for beginners.

    submitted by /u/green_berries
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between the handsome collections Australia 2k and non Australia 2k?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 02:31 PM PST

    I have two physical copies of THC, one with Australian 2k logo and one without. They each installed separately on PS4 and have different file sizes.

    submitted by /u/zacrscott
    [link] [comments]

    Welp, I guess they don't want me shooting as the Firehawk

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 06:54 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/Z2Otlnq.gifv

    but i gotta stick to it, i want her to remain as the firehawk lolz

    also, i dont like how this game is like mass effect 1, where aiming and accuracy is heavily stat-based

    submitted by /u/VermilionX88
    [link] [comments]

    Bundle Problem

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 12:41 PM PST

    So the console is XBox One. Digital version of the games. I'm asking for a friend. He's still new to it. (No, I don't have an XBox One console of my own so I have no idea as well).

    The friend of mine who's about to get his XBox One bought "BL: GOTY Edition" and when he thought it was the best, he redeemed the code already. It was then, he figured out that the best was "BL Legendary Collection" and thinking it would merge, he bought it instead followed by redeeming it immediately.

    Question, will it merge the said editions or it'll make an error? What contents does he need to buy instead to catch up with the Legendary Collection?

    Here's another thing, he thought the "BL: The Handsome Collection" is the best edition for BL2 and redeemed it. After searching (yes, it was too late), we found out that the contents of Handsome Collection has and lesser than Legendary Collection.

    So this would be another headache. What would happen to these 3 bundles? According to what happened, which one would be registered in his game library?

    submitted by /u/Kioshi_Karazu
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a high quality cover art for borderlands TPS

    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 03:35 PM PST

    I want the cover art for borderlands TPS but without the system info at the top and the esrb rating at the bottom left. Can't find it anywhere on the internet it seems.

    submitted by /u/AzerLofi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment