• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 28, 2022

    Borderlands If Tina and Fiona (Tales) returned as playable characters in the next game, what would their classes be?

    Borderlands If Tina and Fiona (Tales) returned as playable characters in the next game, what would their classes be?


    If Tina and Fiona (Tales) returned as playable characters in the next game, what would their classes be?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 03:50 PM PDT

    For Tina, I feel like Arbiter would suit her well given her love of explosives. No doubt she'd have some nasty damage output as a playable Vault Hunter.

    As for Fiona? Not sure, tbh. Everywoman would probably be the closest summation I can think of. And even then, it doesn't really have a good ring to it. Lol

    submitted by /u/TheForlornGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Why new Borderlands games are being played less and less over time, in my opinion

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 03:10 AM PDT

    I have a theory and would be really interested in how you see it.

    I think it's safe to say that Borderlands 2 was the best part of the series. Even if the endgame was completely broken and actually only extremely overpowered things helped you, it was still motivating.

    And to this day, Borderlands 2 is played. I have well over 2000 hours in the game even though I've repeated the campaign ad nauseam.

    So why isn't Borderlands 3 played as much anymore, and Wonderlands is likely to share the same fate!?

    I think it's the complexity.

    In Borderlands 2 you only had to think about what parts you had on weapons/items. If you had good parts it helped you, if you had bad parts you just keep farming. That was simple.

    Let's take Borderlands 3 in comparison. It's all relatively well-balanced, but the factors are far more complex. This goes so far that you need Excel worksheets to calculate the percentages of Damage. If you don't do that, you quickly have equipment that doesn't help. Unfortunately, this is not visible in the game. You always require external help. And in Wonderlands this is taken to the extreme. Of course, it doesn't help that every Youtuber makes videos about OP builds that Gearbox nervs. Of course, everything will be much better balanced, but everything will also become boring.

    The nice thing about Borderlands 2 is that you can take a completely overpowered build and really freak out. Nobody stops you in BL2, a single player game and says "Hey, that's too strong, don't use it"

    To the point.

    I think complexity is more of a barrier for Borderlands games. The simplicity of a Borderlands 1 or 2 is that it's not that complicated, and some things are just OP. But these things are much easier to learn yourself, and you don't have to resort to external help. But with every patch Gearbox tries to balance them, and they take the fun out of the game. And when the final patch comes and the next game comes, the last game is balanced, but in the long run it's no fun because normal is always boring for a gamer.

    I like all borderlands games, and I also really like playing Wonderlands. However, when the final content comes out, and I've played it, I'll be going back to Borderlands 2 again. Of course, I come back from time to time and play a campaign or DLC. So in the case of BL3. If the Wonderlands DLCs continue like this, I see no reason to ever play them again. BL3 and Wonderlands will be balanced for Youtuber and Twitch Streamer. For the normal player, it just gets exhausting at some point. Because a normal player doesn't have the opportunity to play 12 hours a day to optimize his build so that it works. This is only possible if you take the Excel worksheets from the community. And then it's just like copying someone else's work. And at that point you're not playing the game yourself.

    Because, despite its many bugs and balance issues, BL2 it's the far more motivating game. Because I play the game myself and find out for myself what works and what doesn't.

    And that, in my opinion, is the downfall of Borderlands. A game that is actually only made for Youtubers and Twitch streamers. I think gearbox just forgot who they make the games for.

    I'm curious how you see things.

    submitted by /u/Brainpinker
    [link] [comments]

    what the hell even is digistruck peak?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 09:32 AM PDT

    The BL Wiki is Very consusing, what exactly is digistruck peak and the OP levels, plus pearlescent weapons? I know they're tied together, but don't know exactly How.

    submitted by /u/alucardarkness
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY stats on Xbox

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 08:12 PM PDT

    Under the achievements page, we have stats for each games (most games just has play time, others had addition but fun stats).

    I noticed the kills, shots fired and items/legendary items found are reset every time you load the game and save. Anyone know why it happens like this? Curious.

    submitted by /u/SectorRevenge72
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina’s, locks up way too often

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 06:59 PM PDT

    My kid loves to play split screen games with me but this game is almost unplayable split screen on Series X. We ended up with the game locking up 3 times in 15 minutes and lost progress every time. After that we just called it quits. Super disappointed that they released such a buggy game, because it seems great otherwise.

    submitted by /u/LeCrushinator
    [link] [comments]

    golden chest bad? please help me

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 03:58 PM PDT

    Im new to the bl franchise and on my 1st playthrough of bl2, but I have a problem. Basically from when I got to sanctuary, to now (level 31, data mining, normal mode). I've only been using weapons, relics, shields, and grenades from the golden chest. And nothing I find from normal enemy drops, is worth replacing the chest loot anymore, is this bad? I have this dread, that when my keys run out, I just cant play the game anymore because im used to better weapons than what I get from random drops. I'll want to play other characters, and I have already spent a good 80-100 keys (rough estimate) I cant afford that for every playthrough. I really love this game and I don't want the fun sucked out of it cus I have always used better weapons than normal. Does anyone have advice on this? Can anyone help me? (just a reminder, I'm very new to this franchise, to these types of games. I have yet to play TVHM and UVHM. ive never grinded for gear, So im very inexperienced, so simple advice is greatly appreciated.)

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/4headgood
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina’s matchmaking?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 11:19 AM PDT

    I just bought the game and want to ask about the matchmaking and how it works since it was a major let down in BL3. Did they improve it at all? Are there actually people to play with?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Trash395
    [link] [comments]

    How to get corrosive and slag?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 09:05 AM PDT

    So far I've rescued roland, done a bunch of sidequest, but still haven't found a single slag ir corrosive, do I need to unlock It somehow?

    submitted by /u/alucardarkness
    [link] [comments]

    Question about tiny tinas assault on dragons keep/the borderlands games in general

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 08:46 PM PDT

    I play these games and like to have my roommate join and play with me sometimes. But it's annoying for him because he automatically starts at level one and is permanently affected by that and can never catch up to me level wise. Is there a trick for leveling up really fast so it's not unfair for him to be playing at the point I'm at in the game?

    submitted by /u/pingudrip
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for team mates for tiny tinas wonderlands on ps5!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 10:42 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I have wanted to put out a post for some time because as we all know borderlands becomes much more fun when played together as you get experience boosts, as well as higher tier loot! My brother and I are 30-31 years old, play daily, and we are currently both at level 28. We are extremely easy going and like to stay mission focused while playing so we can get as much done possible however we also like to talk shop about upcoming games, movies and tv shows. Also we are both open to create new characters if anyone wanted to do a fresh run. Hoping we can find a cool group to play with, we also play many other games (destiny 2, eso etc) and have all systems (ps5, xbox, switch)

    Thanks so much happy gaming!

    submitted by /u/FantasticBake3919
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 2nd Playthrough Save Download on PC

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 10:17 AM PDT

    My apologies if this type of post isn't allowed. I have checked on the PandoranRedCross subreddit and their Discord, but have not had luck in finding what I am searching for. I have played and beat BL2 so many times on Xbox 360, Xbox One and PS4. I am wanting to play it on PC, but I do not want to go through all the playthroughs again. I was hoping there's a save out there I can download that starts me at playthrough 2. I've downloaded similar saves for BL1 on PC.

    If none exist, is it possible to start at a 2nd playthrough using the Gibbed Save Editor?

    submitted by /u/FinalHero13
    [link] [comments]

    No loyalty rewards on Xbox series x

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 06:17 AM PDT

    Bought the handsome collection and the bo remastered. Saved in every game once. All games are connected to the same shift account. Still no loyalty rewards. There is even no option to claim them in the main menue.

    submitted by /u/Buschlord
    [link] [comments]

    Guns are weirdly doing shock damage

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 10:08 AM PDT

    Hi I'm playing amara having a lot of fun lv 37 right now but something weird is happening my guns seem to be doing shock damage and it doesn't seem like infusions work since action element is set to fire

    submitted by /u/Interesting_Ad_3957
    [link] [comments]

    And They'll Tell Two Friends- Borderlands 1

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 08:05 AM PDT

    ISO/Looking for someone who has this trophy (And They'll Tell Two Friends) on PS3, and would like to help me get the trophy. Trying to 100 % on of my all time favorites.

    PSN: kneecapperslappr

    submitted by /u/kneecapperslapper
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands the movie???

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 06:21 AM PDT

    so im the biggest borderlands fan like ever and im getting a little worried about the movie its been done filming for almost a year and we no teasers no trailers the only thing we have heard. was yesterday that the movie will release on Roku but no release date for the movie

    submitted by /u/AbbreviationsSad9880
    [link] [comments]

    Ariana Greenblatt (Tiny Tina) teasing the Borderlands movie

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 08:17 PM PDT

    https://twitter.com/ArianaG/status/1519134412813705216

    Thinking we might actually see it at CinemaCon this week.

    submitted by /u/jdevo91
    [link] [comments]

    chaos crystals discrepancies......

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 07:32 PM PDT

    So everytime me and my group run chaos.... Someone (myself included) ends up with 1k-2k less crystals than me or more.... Depending.... What's are we missing here?

    submitted by /u/jaymacc81
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific Tediore shotgun

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 02:47 PM PDT

    when I first started playing BL2 a few years ago, I came across a Tediore shotgun that, instead of getting thrown and explode on reload, would start flying around chasing enemies...
    I don't remember if it had a specific name or high rarity, but I'd love to find something like it again... any leads on where to look for it?

    submitted by /u/TheRVM
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands Camera Spinning Bug [PS5]

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 06:20 PM PDT

    Ffs. This has been a bug in borderlands games for years apparently... According to a Google search.

    Anyone have a fix for this bullshit?

    submitted by /u/John_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    tipping moxie

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 05:15 PM PDT

    can you tip moxie in the pre-sequel

    submitted by /u/AccomplishedEditor43
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment